vi - I'm Yours

Hot And Cold | DISCONTINUED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What do you think Yoona? Should I leave you alone here?" Tiffany teases her sister which earns a death glare. Tiffany chuckle, and look at the two chicks who want Yoona for them.

"Unnie!!" Another whining girl came by. Yoona sigh and mentally thanked her younger sister to come in because the presence of Tiffany alone wasn't helping to the situation.

"Whining baby girl." Tiffany teases her sister, and Nayeon glare at her.

"You supposed to be at the university." Yoona told Nayeon. The latter didn't answer; instead she looks at the two girls beside her sister.

"Oh Maybe you are Taeyeon unnie? The ex of my sister?" Nayeon asked happily. Yoona mentally face palm, because what she thought was wrong.

"I am Nayeon; I am the youngest of the three. Dahyun is my friend." Nayeon happily says pointing herself. Taeyeon smile and nodded.

"Oh beauty was running to the Im's blood; but Yoona's beauty is the highest of all." Taeyeon says and wink to Yoona. The latter all want by now is to be eaten by the soil. She wants to disappear.

Jessica doesn't know what to say. This model was getting into her nerve. Tiffany sits as she watches the three.

"Why you are here Im Nayeon? You should've told me that you don't want to study, so I shouldn't enroll you on the first place." Yoona says in an authorities tone. She wants to talk to her sister, and escape to the situation at the same time.

"U-unnie-"

"Explain later we will talk. Please excuse us." Yoona says seriously leaving Jessica, Taeyeon and Tiffany.

Tiffany shook her head.

"Yoona . She isn't good handling such situation. Anyway Tae, your pictorial will be starting in a minute I guess?” Tiffany asked. Taeyeon check her wrist watch and nodded. She kissed Tiffany's cheek and bid a goodbye.

As the door close, Jessica relaxed herself in her swivel chair.

"So?"

"So?"

"Don't play dumb Jess; I know what you are feeling."

"I hate that model ok. I just want to terminate the contract and don’t see her again." Jessica rant.

"Then terminate her." Tiffany was challenging her best friend.

"Seems it was easy as that. You know we have too much operating expense for this month, and I don't have any budget for any litigation expense that the model will give us dew to the lawsuit." Jessica says as she massages her temples. Tiffany smile and seat on the couch.

"Yoona was just escaping by talking to Nayeon you know." Tiffany says as she flips the pages of the magazine and stop in a certain age where Taeyeon picture was there.

"I know." Jessica simply answered.

"You know Taeyeon was really great model." Tiffany says showing the page. Jessica nodded in agreement.

"Professionally speaking, yes. She is one of those great models we are looking for. Let us just not talk about her attitude towards work because I can say she wasn't acting professionally." Jessica commented.

"Maybe she can act professional, maybe it was my sister who is not good in practicing professionalism. You should still talk to Yoona bout it Jess." Tiffany says as a concerned best friend.

"Plus Taeyeon was telling us to have slumber party like college do in our house later. You should come if you want your girl be tie in you." Tiffany says and winks.

 

 

 

"So what the heck are you doing here Nayeon?!" Yoona says. She was passing her stress to her younger sister,

"Unnie I am mad to Tzuyu." Nayeon told her sister. Yoona look at her sister in disbelief.

"What?! Maybe you are acting like an idiot again."

"No I am not. She was the one acting idiot as she told my ultimate crush that Sana girl was her girlfriend." Nayeon says in annoyance. Yoona flick the forehead of her sister.

"Ouch!!"

"Serves you right idiot, for the sake of bunny. Nayeon you have girlfriend, so stop having crush, if I am Tzuyu I will be doing the same thing. So you idiot shoo. I am getting tired of your face." Yoona stand from her seat.

"Go back to your University before I gave you punishment Im Nayeon."

 

 

 

"Let us have lunch now." Yoona told her girlfri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter