Yoongi Gets A Bunch Of Gloxinia Flowers Smacked Into His Face

Society .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

《jimin p.o.v》

 

Have you ever thought about why you were born? Why were you chosen out of the billion other lives? What's the true definition of life? Society thinks that to achieve true success ,you must try your best in all that you do. People say, "At least you tried." with a gentle smile. But I hear the snide underlying tone and hear the snickers that say ,"Did you actually think you could do it?"

 

Every day, I fight a losing battle with society.

I try to push their negativity away but there's just too much. When my walls crash down  because I've been strong for abit too long , my best and only friend comes in to comfort me. In the darkest places and the latest hours. The metal shines in the moonlight that streams into my dimly lit room. I watch as the crimson red liquid seeped out of my skin. I didn't mean for it to turn out this way but this is my only true escape . 

 

When the hitting gets ten times worse and the insults get more hurtful, I come to this. People would probably think I do this because of my failing grades. What people don't know is that I struggle with grades just so it wouldn't be so obvious. Too obvious that people would know the true reason why I do what I do at 3 a.m. I try so hard to hide the pain in my eyes and lie through my teeth. My voice cracks while they crack up in laughter. My eyes tear up in sadness while they enjoy happiness. This is probably the only thing I will be good at.

Putting up a facade. 

 

But parents will always know when something's wrong. My parents are the same but the one thing that's different is that...they ignore it. They try not to make a fuss of the "red paint" that stains my marble floor when I'm too exhausted to get rid of it. They try to be discreet when casting a worried glance at my wrists, only to end up looking confused*. They know I'm wearing a mask, that I'm not the person society thinks I am . But when you put on a mask for too long , people completely forget who used to be under it. People remember me as ,"the useless gay that's too weak to defend himself".

I chuckle darkly to myself as the blood drips onto the floor.

 

Park Jimin? You mean the useless piece of ? No one remembers all the good deeds that you have done the moment you do something wrong. People start to view you negatively, as if you strived to fail from the very start. People lose faith in you almost immediately , acting like they've never failed before. People who say they have high self esteem are full of bull. How does one have high self esteem when society thrives off negativity? Anyone who says they don't care what anyone says about them are people who has never gotten hated on before.

 

Who are you to tell a person that they're being dramatic when they cry because of the insults hurled at them? You've never been in their shoes before. You don't understand, you don't know how much it hurts. People say stop being so emotional. Well, I say off. Its not your problem, stop acting like you care. If people cared, they would do something, not just talk. I've seen so many people who fake their high self esteem. I see them crumbling on the inside. Those are the people who are the most broken. There are those who are broken and show it by distancing themselves from society's view and become completely invisible. But there are those who hide it with fake smiles or cold eyes. 

 

They've been hurt too much and are ashamed to show it. So they hide. They hide from prying eyes and mouths filled with questions. I've always thought that there was only two kinds of these people. But I was proven wrong the day I saw Min Yoongi.

 

 

❀ ✿ ❁ ✾ ✽ ❃ ❋ 

Yoongi's POV ×

Ugh.

What have I done to deserve such idiots as friends?

Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter