Yoongi Receives A MayFlower.

Society .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An insult here. A curse word there. Perturbed faces everywhere. Do I look like I even care? Think of me as an all you want. Tell the whole damn neigbourhood to not get associated with me. It doesn't affect me because you're just another human that craves to be superior.

 

 Its not like a certain organ in my body aches whenever people cast me an annoyed glance everytime I pass by . Its not like my stomach twists and turns when I overhear people badmouth me.

Its not like I run to the bathroom after a meal and stick my fingers down my throat after one too many disgusted voices.

 

Life's bull perfect.

Well,it was perfect until I met a group of five boys that were so close knitted you would think they were family. Everytime I saw anyone from that group of boys, they would never be alone. There would always be  another boy accompanying them even if it was just sitting next to them while silently judging the boy's project mate. 

 

Any of the said boy's project mate,I noticed,would immediately become rigid and grow nervous under the stare. I understood the feeling of being under such an intense stare (a little too well if I may add) but I couldn't help furrowing my eyebrow in confusion at a certain encounter of this scene. 

 

The boy who I recalled as Taehyung due to his unforgettable lilac hair looked extremely uncomfortable between his partner who I recall as Hoseok due to his "sun-shining-out-of-" personality and his own project mate. Hoseok was trying and honestly failing* to glare at Taehyung's projectmate,instead looking like a puppy who's toy was stolen . Taehyung's projectmate had an expression that was in between amused and threatened.

 

 He looked like he was about to burst into laughter but was too scared in view of the fact that Hoseok looked like he was going to slaughter him. Just before I could completely lose myself by thinking of possible future scenarios between them,my own projectmate who looked extremely terrified by my presence cleared his throat,bringing back my attention to the work I was previously doing. 

 

My mind was back on track but apparently my body wasn't agreeing. I did the last thing anyone thought Min Yoongi would do - help someone. Before I could make up my mind , my body moved on its own accord. I watched my legs take steps over the wooden floor of the library as though they weren't my own. I stopped in front of the table the trio was sitting at and s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter