EP 1

Swap
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bell of the church is ringing and here I am standing in front of the mirror checking on myself."Do I look good in white suit?"I asked. 

"For the hundredth time Jihoon you look good and everything that has a connection with beautiful or pretty or anything!",Seungcheol rolled his eyes and smiled. 

"but I don't think I look that pretty"I said

"then,you want me to say like this 'Oh,Jihoon you look so ing ugly even the frogs are more cuter than you' like that?"he said.

If glared could kill someone,Seungcheol would be lying in front of me with Jeonghan crying his off.

"The wedding is about to start.Wow!Jihoon you look pretty with that suit",Seungkwan who is peeking at the door praised and Seungcheol gave me a I-told-you look.

"but no one can defeat Diva Boo's prettinest"Seungkwan remarked and I gave Seungcheol a I-told-you-too look.

"Okay,I'll be heading there but,first I want to meet Soonyoung"I said while fixing my black tie in front of the mirror. 

"Kay,but be fast your father is talking non-stop like seriously,he's annoying"Seungkwan fuss before he left and I chuckled lightly.

"Welp,I'm going I think Jeonghan is finding me.Bye,I'll see you later"Seungcheol says

"Okay"

And with that he left the room,leaving me all alone.I sighed for the nth time.Finish fixing my tie,I walked out of the room and tried to find Soonyoung's room.Suddenly,I saw a person that I recognised and a smile starts appearing on my face.

"Dongjin-ie!"

"Ah,hyung!",he turns and waved at me,"what are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to go to your father and get ready?"

"Yes,I know but,I have to find Soonyoung's room.Do you know where is it?"

"You follow this hall and when you see a big vase then you turn right.His room is at the end of the hall" he explained

"Okay,thanks!"I said and waved a goodbye before I follow his direction.

"you turn right and...Ah! There it is"I quickly walk to the end of the hall and hold the door knob.I turn it and peek inside."Hello? Is anybod-What in the ing world?!", I shouted as I saw Soonyoung making out with Seokmin.Both of them were shocked seeing me.

"Ji-jihoon I-I can explai-"

"Shut the ing up!"I yelled,"you-you cheated on me? After all this time,you...cheated on me?". 

"Jihoon,I said I can explai-"

"No ing way!"I yelled,"You don't have to explain! I've saw it all" and with that I ran out of the room.

"Jihoon!"

I could hear him calling me.I shook my head.All of our sweet memories flash through my mind.I couldn't believe this.After all of this time,he cheated on me.The most disgusting is he was with my best friend.Lee-ing-Seokmin.I trusted him.All of this time I trusted him.He was my first best friend.If I didn't met him,I wouldn't meet Seungcheol or Seungkwan or Soonyoung....

Now all of that trusted feeling is gone.It's being placed by hatred.I hate him.

"Jihoon,where are you going? The wed-woah!"

"get out of my way"I said as I pushed Seungcheol away and went straight towards the exit. I don't care of this anymore.I want to let this feeling go.I don't want this.I walked to my car and got in.I sat for awhile before banging the steering.

"Why.Am.I.So.Stupid?!"I said with each bang.

You know what? I'm gonna leave this place.I ain't gonna live with this .I start my car engine and drove off.My mind was blank.I couldn't think anything.

Why god? Why you give me all of this kind of ? While my mind was floating around like zombie,I heard a honk from a silver car.I look at my side mirror and scoff.

Why in the world is he chasing me? He just freakingishly eating my best friend's face out and yet he's chasing me.He kept on honking,signaled me to stop my car.

What? Are you even stupid? Do you think I would just stop my ing car? No way Kwon Soonyoung no way.I saw the traffic light is about to turned red,I hit the gear and pass through it as it turns red.I was about to feel proud of my self when suddenlly I heard a loud crash.I do an emergency break and took a deep breath.

"Please don't be an accident,please don't be an accident"I kept mumbling to myself.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter