-3-

Chase Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

YONGGUK'S POV

 

Laughter. I heard laughter among the members. I thought I could never do that again after- her. But a small smile seeps out of my mouth. Before anyone could notice my face molds into an expression B.A.P are already used to. Several- no everyone I knew told me to forget her, the one that tried to kill you, a murderer. Yoon Harae. 

I remembered her as a petite teenage girl who would always wear a clueless grin on her face. Everyday at school she would pester me. I'd ignore her. But slowly she crept her way into my heart, melting the cold walls of around. I trusted her more than anyone. Who knew that there was something else behind that smile of hers. The smile that I fell for. I was so blind that I didn't see the mask on her face. No one did, not even the members. What a ing fool I was for falling for her trap. I was just a pawn for her game. 

I clench my jaw in anger. My thoughts reeked with revenge. The glass cup I held broke into pieces, it's contents spilling on the bloody bandage on my wrapped around my hand. I feel the members' stare on me with concern. 

"Hyung," Zelo called. I could almost hear the pity in his voice. It bothered me. 

I stood up hurriedly, not wanting to see them. "Stay here. Don't wait for me." I said particularly to no one, heading towards the door. None defied or questioned my order. They knew better than to disturb. I am their leader. 

 

*     *     *  

I watched her from afar. She wouldn't notice me anyway. She was talking to her friends. All happy with a smile that would reach her ears. It angered me to see her happy while I was walking in the fires of hell. I could feel a tinge of envy that she's forgetten everything including me. 

I thought of Seol Woo's warning; to stay away from her, to leave her alone. Why couldn't I just do that? Because... Revenge. 

My heart screamed for it as if it would heal me from the pain she gave me. 

She deserves it. 

Maybe she did. But maybe she had a reason to. I scoffed to myself. Youngjae would clearly deny with the deepest scowl on his face. I understood him. He was affeected the most after me. Youngjae and Harae were close friends. The things she didn't tell me she would tell it to Youngjae. He thought he knew everything about her. Oh how wrong he was. 

I felt a poke on my shoulder. I grab his wrist before I could twist it he unlocks himself from my grasp. I heard a soft chuckle. I scowled, recognizing him. My eyes trailed down to plastic bag he held. Seeing how I noticed it, he lifts it up. 

 

"I just thought that you don't want a conversation with me sober." Suho smiled, twitching his eyebrows. I glared at him. He handed over the can of beer. With a smirk, I grab it. 

"Still watching over her?" He said while sipping his drink, half sighing. I didn't reply. I couldn't say yes or no. "Thought so. Old habits never die, friend." I sip on the beer. It was strangely bitter. Burning my throat as I swallowed. 

"Before the accident, she told me something bad would happen to you. She didn't tell me what would happen. All she did was send me a message; an address. The address of the building. That was the day. It's because of the message you didn't die, Yongguk." 

"So am I suppose to be thankful?" I said, slight anger laced my tongue. 

"You are suppose to understand. At least she expects you to. Even though she's like that right now." Suho's voice was firm. Even though I was sure, he didn't know much. 

"Yongguk, I know the thought of her sets you on fire. But please don't tell me you intend on killing her after finding who hired her to kill you. You don't know her true feelings towards you!" 

"All I know is what she did." I shifted, avoiding eye contact.

"I won't forgive her  for that." I finally said, but he shooks his head.

"You and I both know you already did."  

I threw the can of beer. I could feel the rage growing inside of me. "Don't look for me again, Suho. Because next time I'll be holding a gun." 

 

*     *     *  

JISEOL'S POV

 

"Jiseol, don't tell you're not attracted by those two guys over there. They're totally hot. Can you imagine me drinking beer with them? They look like those people in tv." I peer over to guys all the girls were gawking over. It was clear to Saerun, the girl who just started a conversation with me, that I wasn't interested. However, the disinterest in my face disappeared when I recognized one of the two me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter