Story part 2 and FInAL

A book love story

It's been weeks since we started talking through the book and He's really a poetic guy and I love how he can make me feel all giddy in here, just like the first time he answered the letter I left In the book.

 

--FlashBaCK a week AGo--

I went to the Old book store again to see If he replied the letter I left on the book, and went TO shelve where the book was being put.

when I arrived at the place and directly open the book my world seems to STOP, Yes! HE replied..HE replieD..

I was Jumping UP and DOWn not minding the people watching me, I really don't care At least he replied..I feel Like I'm the happiest girl in the world, and I read the letter and It says *貴方誰?!*(who are you?) HE seems cOld at first but I understand him cuz If I were in his place too I would be this cold too,but I just answered it, * 会う時間があったら必ず私のことを知る。PS* (when the right time has come you'll definetely know me.PS) I replied.

Even If it's just a short reply at least he replied right?!

--END of FLASHBACKS-- 

 

After the first reply, Me and HIm keep on talking through the Book, My feelings for him started to grow

He really makes me feel especial, and I love how he wrote poetic words to me He makes me feel giddy when he talks like that.I thought

I was still on my giddiness thought when suddenly the sound of the door opening broke my trance, and when

I look up to welcomed the new guest and there He was standing in front of me KIM JAEJOONG, Oh my gadd!! Oh my gadd!! our eyes met,Oh my gadd HE smiles, I think my heart is melting..

 

BUT he's not ALONE , he'S with a girl a VERY pretty girl, I guess it's his Lover.

BUt the worst part is when he SMILED sweetly to the girl and He keeps on talking about those random books he read on the old book store and he said HE HATE IT, cuz actually he doesn'T like reading he was just pretending to read so His father would send him some daily allowance, How devastiting It was.

SO that means he'S not the one I've been talking to for weeks now, If It's not HIM then who?!

 

I badly want to know who so I ran and ran when I spotted the place where I want to go right now It'S the OLD BOOKSTORE , yes that's it. I entered the place and went directly to the shelve where the book was being put and when I was going to open the book someone suddenly tap my shoulders and I look back to see who it was, and  It was the bookstore owner he was old and and he got wrinkles on his face already .

I smiled at him but still my thoughts are still confused righ now, I asked him who is the writer of ths book, and he said it was ''KWON JIYONG'' .

and now it made sense the ''KJ'' I'm talking all this time is KWON JIYONG the writer of this book and  not KIM JAEJOONG. my eyes started to get blurry cuz by the tears that was threatining to fall down.

 

I look at the book again, and I found a letter It's a long letter, I started to read and it says:

 

Dear Dara,

     I guess you're wondering how I learned about your name, I asked the bookstore owner about you and he told me your name, It's Park Sandara right?!, IT's really a nice name It really suits you ,you know.

and you know what when the time that I was talking to you I was really happy , you gave me a reason to live and to fight for this country, I know that It may sound stupid but when I was talking I started to you I feel strange feelings about you, In short I Like oh! scratch that I LOVE YOU . now I really have the courage to tell you , I know that maybe you don'T feel the same but at least I let you know about my feelings and I can really fight for our country and for you too..I really want to see you and maybe if I can go back alive after this war can we meet?! if it'S okay with you?!  I hope you will wait for my return.

 

                                                                                                 truly yours:

                                                                                            KJ*kwon jiyong*

 

after I finished reading the letter I was crying real hard right now. I don'T know if it's love I'm feeling right now but I'm pretty sure that from the time we we're talking I already Like HIM.

I'll wait for you, I'll wait for you, I whispered . . my eyes is still puffy bcuz of crying. .  I exited the old book store holding the letter he gave me and Looked up the sky I'll definetely wait for you just come back alive for me, pls. I whispered.

 

 

 

 

--YEars later--

 

     I was back with my old self again, but still waiting for MY KJ to come back.

I know HE will come for me, I know he will.

I was still in the trance of my thoughts when I heard the sound of the door o the shop opening I look up

and there I saw a guy wearing a soldier attire and I already know who he was, He's KWON JIYONG the guy I've been waiting for all this years .

I ran to him and hug him, He hugs me back and smiled , I broke unto the hug and stared into his eyes.

I don'T know him physically but I know Him EMOTIONALLY, at Last we Met. He said. I look up him and smiled yeah! at last, and I really want you to know that thank you for coming back.I saId.

 

 

and after that fated reunion we've been together and promised that we'll be together until we die.

 

 

 

 

 

Grandma!! that was really a touching story, but grandma the dara on the story Is that YOU?! little sandara asked.

Little sandara'S grandma chuckled, darling, you guessed right. That story I told you just now is your grandpa and I's story .

Grandma, WAs I named after you?! we have the same name ?! little sandara asked.

little sandara's grandma again chuckled, maybe, maybe not dear, YOU have to ask your mommy and daddy.

Little sandara's grandma said.

You know what grandma, I really want my lovestory to be like yours.It's really romantic. little dara said.

Someday dear, someday..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                               --THE END--

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GUYs It's finally done !! sorry for the typos and wronged grammar!!

HOPE YOU COmmenT something =)

SOrrY IF IT'S BORING =)