My Lovestory

A book love story

Grandma!! Grandma!! can you tell me that story again..PLs..pretty pls.. Little sandara asked her grandmother.

Sure darling, little dara's grandma said.

ok! here it goes.... 

 

--Back in Year 1968--

Ring-ring-ding...*sound of door opening*  , Dara turn around and welcome the new guest who entered the shop and lead the guest to their seat and bought them water.

--DARA's POV--

I've been working in this shop for 1 and a half year  already and I love working in here my boss is nice and the pay is good too.

I'm working here as a Part-time cuz I have my brother to raise and for our livings too.

my brother is still studying in an old elementary school  here in busan and I already graduated in high school so I have to earn for a  living and I guess you're wondering why I'm the one who's working not parents..Ok I'll tell you My father died in fighting for this country and my mother died in illness after she gave birth to my little brother sanghyun It's hard for me at first when my father died but it's reality so I have to face it and that's why I'm the who's working.

Ok! back to work..I entered the kitchen and spotted my boss there busy cooking,yes! my boss is the only one cooking and she's loves cooking so she did not hire any cook..

she really is so nice she treats all her employees as her family including me ..that's why I Love working here, at least I can feel love here.

My boss eunjoo's husband Hyun suk is also a good person he also treats us as his family.

Ok! really back to work, I called my boss's attention to let her know what's the customer's orders.

 

 

Hey! dara, you're working too hard why don't you rest here, EUnjoo, My boss said.

I nod and sit on a vacant sit next to where she's standing at. I watched her cook, she really is admirable SHE divide her time well, She takes care of her daughter and her shop too..I guess she's really having a hard time I thought.

 

Dara, why don't you find a guy for yourself , My boss said.

Unnie,I really don't have time for that and besides I still have a brother to raise I told her and smiled

BUt don't you have any guy you like?! She asked. i stiff and Look at her..and suddenly on cue my favorite song was played on radio, I really love the one who sang this song,DBSK, especially Kim Jaejoong.

 

I just ignored what my boss asked and went directly near the radio and I hum together with the song.

after the song ended I go back to work and started serving customers and after a couple of minutes my shift was done so I have to go home the sun was setting and I was wondering what my brother wanted to eat when suddenly someone bumped into me when I turned to look at that person it was KIM JAEJOONG, and yes! he lives in this small town, I really like Oh! scratch that I LOVE HIM, and I really wanted to talk to him even it's just a second but I guess it's IMPOSSIBLE..*sigh* .

 

I followed him a little and I saw him enter the old book store . Maybe I can talk to him here I thought.

SO I followed him inside and pretend to read some random books.  after a couple of hours he closed the book and exited the book store,  And me I really wanted to know what book he's reading so I Walk to the shelves where he stands a couple of hour ago and took the book he's reading and It says '' The seasons Of HELL''.

I open it and read what it says but I can'T understand a thing this book is hard I thought.

then I saw a half-paper and there's something written on it and  '' K.J''  was written on it. then It hit me this paper is a bookmark then I look the book cover and I saw a price tag 1000円 Oh my! this book is expensive I thought.

 

tHen an Idea pop In my HEaD I really want to talk to him so I also put a half-cut paper unto the book so he can read it and I wrote ''難しい本だね’’(*this book is kinda hard to understand*) and then I wrote my initials on it .

''PS'' then closed the book.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

chapter 1 Is done hope U subscribe and comment

P.S. \THIS Is DARAGON..And jiyong would come out sooner or later in this story so patience PLs =)

SOrrY If there's an TYPOS or wronged grammar..*BOws* And sorry If it'S LAME *BOWs*

DOn't forget SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT <3