Chapter Two: GiJian

Spirit Drowning Away [VKOOK]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 [Jin] 

"So our mission now is to protect Jungkook? Well... I don't see why not protect that little cute bunny" I said. "Ne Jin hyeong we have to protect him, but we were always called to kill people like him? Well... we did have 10 missions were it's the same as this" Jimin said as he scratch his head. "Well.. Taehyeong was the woman's voice different this time?" I asked as we turn towards Tae. "Ne... it was different... she spoked in a calm tone, but you can hear the sadness in it, I think she's our new commander for our missions now..." Taehyeong said. "Wow wow wow... You can't be too sure if she's our new commander Tae.... Just don't over think" I replied. 

"Jimin... invite Jungkook over.. I have a plan..." I said. "Okay sure.." Jimin said and starting dialing. "Now... the plan is that we'll be in our room and talk randomly and then.." Jin voice starts fade away. "Sounds good!!" Jimin and Taehyeong said. "Well... let's hope it just works for Jungkook... because he's gonna be so confuse...." I said and heard Jungkook pushing our dorm passcode. "Quick to the room!!" I said as we ran quickly but quietly.

 

 

-Jungkook and Namkyung dorm- 

[Jungkook]

 

"Hey Namkyung? You don't mind if I go out for a while?" I asked as I put on my navy blue sweater. "Yeah.. I don't mind, just be back before 10PM alright?" Namkyung replied and looked back down on his laptop. "Okay hyung I'll be back at 9:30, see you soon!" I said and left to go over to Jimin's dorm. 

"Hyung, I'm here!!" I said as I open the d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter