I. First Day of School

possibilities

Yuri's Point of View

Flag ceremony ended. Taeyeon and I headed back to our classroom with our other classmates. (Taeyeon is my best friend.)

We were halfway there when the school's Student Supreme Government president blew her whistle.

SSG President: *blows whistle* Students, come back, please! Students, come back, I say!

Taeyeon: I guess there would be an orientation.. *sighs* My sister used to study here, and she told me it would take long.

Yuri: Eh?! *shocked* But it's too hot! We can't stay on the field for too long~

Taeyeon: Yeah. But oh, here's the catch. My sister also said that if ever we got tired, the higher years would give us water. *grins*

Yuri: Really? That's great!

SSG President: Yah! *blows whistle again* Move faster!

Taeyeon and I ran back to our places.

SSG President: So today, there would be an orientetion. Let us hear a speech from our principal, Ma'am Park!

We, the students clapped our hands as she climed up the stage.

Her speech took so long, Taeyeon and I sweated so much.

Yuri: Aigoo~ *wipes sweat* It's really hot! I'm hungry already~

Tayeons: Me, too. Aishhhh.

Later on, two guys ran to our direction. They're bringing water bottles and towels. I looked around us, and saw that our batchmates were getting water from the older years.

Guy1: Miss, here's your water and towel. *smiles and hands them to Taeyeon*

Taeyeon: Ahh~ kamsahamnida! *bows* I'm so thirsty.. *drinks*

Guy2: And you, miss, here's yours.

I looked up and saw a guy, handing me a bottle and a towel. My heart almost stopped beating as I saw his face.

I was about to get it when someone got between the two of us. It was a tall girl just like my age. I heard her name's YoonA.

YoonA: Hi, Donghae.

Yuri: *thinks* ahhhh.. So his name is Donghae. Cool.

Donghae: Uhm, hi? Do I know you?

YoonA: *gets the water and towel* I'm YoonA. Are these for me? *raises the botel and towel up* that's too sweet of you!

Donghae: Nice meeting you, YoonA, but those are for her...

He pointed at me. YoonA looked at me with a mad glare. He looked back at Donghae, now smiling wide.

YoonA: *giggles* Pfft, as if it matters! There are still many of these in the boxes, right?

Donghae faked a sile.

YoonA: See you around the campus, Donghae. *smiles*

As she walked away, she looked at me with that glare of hers and even bumped me that I almost fell. Good thing Taeyeon got a hold of me.

Donghae: Gosh, do you know her?

Yuri: *shakes head*

Donghae: Tsk, tsk. Anyway, here's your water. Enjoy the rest of the year!

He beamed at me and walked away with the guy earlier.

Taeyeon: Yah, are you okay? You seem so... shocked.

Yuri: *blushes* Nothing, Taeyeon-ah~ *looks at Donghae* It's nothing at all.

 


 

How was the first chapter?

Sorry If it's too short..

I promise to make the next chapters longer!

I'll update soon.

^^