II - TWO

Secret love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As we reach the dorm, we were in Bommie unnie’s room with our dresses in our hands getting her opinion on it. Bommie unnie will do our make up for the night.

‘how about this unnie?’ showing her a dress in my hand. A long sleeve dress.

‘long sleeve? Nu-uh, i got something that will fit you perfectly’ said Bommie unnie going inside her walk in closet and checking through her clothes.

She come back to the room with a dress in her hand. A short one though. My eyes widened with her choice ‘short dress? Are you for real unnie?’ i asked flabbergasted.

‘why not? You had a nice curve Chaerin-ah, go flaunt what ya mama gave you’ she said playfully. She laugh at her on jokes. Join by Dara unnie and Minji.

‘it’s not that unnie, it’s just i never wore a short dress before’ i answer her. A black short dress up to mid-thigh i think. Plus, it show so much of a cleavage with a noddle strap around the neck to the chest.

‘nope, i don’t accept any excuses. Now, go try it on quickly, the oppas might be waiting for us already’ she said pushing me to change into the dress she hand me. I look at it one more time thinking its a pretty dress though.

After putting on the dress i walk out wearing the dress. As i walk in the room, silence fill in the room. I look at my member who had a open mouth looking at me. ‘why? It’s weird isn’t it? I know i look bad in it, i’m gonna change’ i said and turn around going back to get the dress off me. I stop once i heard a loud squeal behind me. I look at my members...

‘kyaaa Chaerin-ah you look frickin hot in that dress’ said Bommie unnie.

‘OMG pudong-ah! We gonna need a bodyguard for you, i’m afraid boys will throwing themselves to you’ Dara unnie said dramatically.

‘Chaerin unnie, you're so hot i’m gonna need a fan’ said Minji fanning herself.

I sigh of relief, ‘i thought i would look weird’ i said humbly.

‘ani unnie, you look so y with your curves. Like Bommie unie said, flaunt your curves unnie’ said Minji supporting her Bommie unnie.

‘okay, now time for the make up’ said Bommie unnie sitting me down in front of her vanity mirror and work on her magic on me.

As Bommie unnie doing my make up, sho doesn’t forget my eyeline trademark. Always bold and flawless one. As finishing up, Bommie unnie apply some lipgloss on top of my color lipstick, making it look glossy.

 

Reaching the club, we go straight inside by the bouncer. Inside the club, the loud booming music can be heard. Along with the dancing laser light. We approach Teddy oppa and the other oppa in the VIP seating lounge.

‘come have a seat girls, drink all you can cause tonight the drinks is on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter