I - ONE

Secret love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CL & Bang Yongguk had a thing going on between them between them knowing. They become a friends with a benefits. To them, they were just friend with no intention of looking it too deep.

.....

 

Chaerin’s POV

I reach for my clothing that was on the floor and head to the bathroom. After getting dress i head out to the bedroom and reach out for my makeup pouch. I start to fix my makeup that was smeared by the make out session going on a moment ago. As i was applying a lipgloss to my lips, i heard the man said to me, ‘can’t you stay overnight today?’. I felt his hand on my waist before he hugs me from behind.

‘i told you already, i can’t. I have a schedule later, it goes overnight’ i answer facing him.

There he is, my friend the famous idol Bang Yongguk of BAP. The leader of BAP, the man with deep voice Bang Yongguk. He just wearing a brief shirtless. Eventhough we had , but everytime seeing him in his brief, i get a little blush. Especially seeing his perfect hard abs.

‘well, that’s too bad. I am free this weekend’ he said walking bawkwards and seat on the edge of the bed. ‘i will call you if i ever get lonely though’ he said smirking and eyeing me up and down.

‘jerk!’ i said turning my body to face the mirror and resume to fix my makeup. Without him knowing, a slight blush appear. Eventhough we had done it many times, when he verbally asking for it it still makes me a little shy. It got me aliittle flustered to not to know what to reply to that.

‘well, i’m just a jerk to you then’ he said getting up from the bed eyeing me up and down. I turned around and find him getting closer and closer to me. Eventually trapping me between him and the mirror table.

Due to being flustered, i flick him on the forehead. Earning a painful whine from him. ‘what is that for?’ he askes

‘that’s for teasing me’ i answered reaching for my handbag. Getting ready to leave.

‘bye oppa, thanks for the time though’ i said kiss him on the cheeks and wave at him leaving him still holding on his forehead.

.....

 

Yongguk’s POV

After Chaerin left, i felt a slight emptiness. After being friends with benefits with her, i felt a thousands of feeling i haven’t felt before.

Did i start to fall for her? No, i promise myself not to involve in another girl after Ji Eun. She left me for another guy saying she don’t have the same feelings as I am. After that, i don’t involve girls with feelings and such. It is simpler this way, being a friends with benefit. Only, Chaerin is the only girl that i have it with. Whilst, i pretty much a flirty to another girl, not so much to the point to make them a friends with benefit.

But, when Chaerin is around, we ended having a good time together despite all the making out and and stuff. There were times, when we talk about a deep stuff, where to the point talking of stuff that my members doesn’t even know about it. Why am i thinking? Its onl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter