Final

Love Me Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If one was to describe the relationship Kyungsoo and Chanyeol had, they would include every cute action possible and just smile that how two little guys can be so dependent on each other that they don’t do anything without the other. If one was to buy a simple car toy he had to talk about it with the other so they could agree on it both. After all they would be playing with it together. Their parents never complained about the frequent visits or the way they seemed to love each other and only cooed at how precious they looked. Chanyeol, the taller, would always protect the little one, Kyungsoo. As long as they were together, there was nothing in the world to ruin their moods. They would laugh and giggle and play causing everyone around them to coo at the cuteness before their eyes.

Their relationship remained as strong as ever as they grew up and even till high school. They still did everything together. Maybe they did say they would study together but in that case Kyungsoo was the only one insisting and forcing Chanyeol to study as well. But somehow they always ended up playing video games in the middle of it. Kyungsoo of course never complained. They were the ultimate best friends forever everyone wanted in the their lives and envied their relationship in school. All eyes would be in their way whenever they walked in the class with Chanyeol’s arm around Kyungsoo neck, always laughing whole heartedly, their faces scrunching up and eyes closed as laughter escaped their lips. The bond they had was innocent however it didn’t completely mean that some people in their school wouldn’t think that there may be more than a simple friendship between them, maybe much more than that. It happened in the second year of high school when both boys were sitting at the back yard of Kyungsoo’s house, watching the starry night with wide smiles gracing their lips.

Kyungsoo had tilted his head to the side to take a look at his best friend, only to love the view much more than he should have. It was only when Chanyeol looked back at him that the smiles were gone and eyes were focused on wet, pink lips. Kyungsoo was mostly shy around people and he wasn’t one to initiate things but in that moment he didn’t know what came over him that he leaned in and pressed a small peck on Chanyeol’s lips. He had been curious about those lips and how they would taste for quite some time and the way Chanyeol quickly pulled him in for another kiss had made him believe that the man probably had the same thoughts for a while.

“I’m scared.” Kyungsoo whispered as he gripped at the front shirt of Chanyeol, looking up at the taller with a small pout on his lips, fear obvious in his eyes.

“Scared of what? That they would talk about us? Let them baby. I don’t give a about a thing they say. You’re mine. You were always mine.” Chanyeol said with a small smile before leaning in to steal a quick kiss from the latter, immediately feeling how Kyungsoo relaxed in his arms.

It seemed like every single soul in school was talking about them and how they shared a kiss on the lips in front of Kyungsoo’s locker before parting ways to go to their classes. Chanyeol of course didn’t mind it. It made him feel much more relaxed that everyone knew about them. They could keep their hands off Kyungsoo. There were too many boys and girls in their school who adored the fragile boy and wanted to have his attention on them. Chanyeol disliked how they would hug him or drag him from somewhere to another, always trying to steal him away. It would a be a lie if Chanyeol were to say he had planned to kiss Kyungsoo sooner than that. He actually had never put much thought into it but the second the other kissed him, he just couldn’t deny it. Maybe he was being selfish but Chanyeol had always had the boy’s attention on him that he didn’t want it to be on anyone else. He would be his lover if necessary. He never once thought about the consequences his irrational decisions may bring along.

“Chanyeol!!” Kyungsoo laughed, squirming on his chair in the school’s cafeteria as Chanyeol kept on kissing his neck, just on the right spot that would make Kyungsoo giggle. “Stop it, people are staring.” He said as he tried hard to pull away from those giant hands, holding onto his small waist, keeping him still in his place.

“I want them to stare and see who you belong to.” Chanyeol whispered in his ear before kissing the earlobe. “My parents are gone on a business trip. You wanna sleep over?”

Kyungsoo looked up at the other, his cheeks heating up from the thoughts in his head. “Yeah. Sure.” He said with a shy smile and lowered his head while playing with his food to don’t let the other actually find out what he was imagining.

“Hey Kyungsoo.” Jongin ran up to the other as he and Chanyeol were exiting the school.

“Oh…Hi Jongin.” Kyungsoo said, not exactly noticing Chanyeol’s eyes were fixed on something else than him. Maybe…Just maybe he had wanted Chanyeol to get a little jealous as he talked to another man so maybe when he had reached the boy’s house that night, something more than cuddling would happen. “Do want something?”

“Um…I was actually hoping we could meet up and work on that project for History class. We could finish it much sooner if we do it together.” He said, his eyes darting to Chanyeol who was still looking at somewhere else, resisting the urge of pursing his lips in anger.

“I’m actually crashing at Chanyeol’s tonight. Sorry. Maybe tomorrow night? It’s due for Thursday right?” Kyungsoo said with an apologetic smile, his cheeks heating up yet another time. He had been to Chanyeol’s house too many times to feel embarrassed of saying out loud. He blamed the heated scenes he was picturing in his mind.

“Yeah…Sure. I’ll text you tomorrow then.” He said and smiled at the fragile boy before walking away with a glare towards the boy’s partner.

Kyungsoo was wrong that night. Chanyeol never initiated anything heated. He didn’t even kiss him a little more passionately like he had hoped. He only got that same small peck he always gets from him in public places. Maybe it was wrong of Kyungsoo to initiate it again and maybe Chanyeol would see him like a in heat but he wanted it. He wanted it so damn much that his insides were burning up, aching to be filled. Aching to feel much more. So he did it. He leaned in again and kissed the boy and very slowly got onto his lap so Chanyeol wouldn’t pull back and get what he really wanted.

“Baby…We shouldn’t.” Chanyeol was a little slow but he quickly put the pieces together when Kyungsoo rolled his hips on him.

“You don’t want me?” Kyungsoo whispered, beyond hurt and humiliated that he was going to get off the latter as quick as possible. But one of the big hands he adores so much wrapped around his slim waist and held him down.

“Believe me…I want you so damn much. I just don’t know if you’re really ready or not. It’s not gonna be painless.”

“I know. I’m ready. I want this. I want your attention on me for the rest of the night. Not on the movies or the food or anything else, Only one me.”

Chanyeol didn’t need to be told twice before he picked the boy up rather easily because of how light he was before walking into his bedroom. They made love all night and Chanyeol made sure his attention was only on his baby. The penetration hurt Kyungsoo beyond belief, to the point of him tearing up and clawing at Chanyeol’s back. They were both new to those kind of things. They had never been with anyone else and they had only seen those things in . It was sloppy, quick and painful but Kyungsoo loved it for those little pleasures he got and thought it was all worth it. He was sure the next time they would do it, it would feel much better and he kept on repeating in his head that no one’s first time is supposed to be all romantic and filled with only pleasure. Their love making was normal. Or so he thought.

--

“Do I look okay Channie?” Kyungsoo asked as he walked into the living room in his black leather pants, black jacket and a long white t-shirt beneath. He looked exceptionally great in those clothes and with his military boots but Chanyeol’s attention was still on his cell phone.

“Yeah yeah. Fine. Ready?” he asked without lifting his head up to just take a small look.

They had moved into a small apartment together some time after the first few month of their third year of high school so they could be with each other more often but the more they spent time together the more they fought over nothing. Chanyeol seemed to be so moody lately and Kyungsoo wanted some attention on himself. He was dying to get everything right with Chanyeol. He thought he deserved so much more. In order to get things better, instead of saying no to going to the party he said yes and dressed up as well as he was able to but still there was no progress.

“I’m ready.”

Kyungsoo was wrong yet another time as they drank and danced in the party but Chanyeol was always with his other friends, ignoring Kyungsoo, probably still mad at him from their recent fight. Kyungsoo stopped trying to be good. He stopped trying to steal his own man’s attention. So when a smiling Jongin grabbed his forearm and pulled him towards the kitchen, Kyungsoo didn’t protest. However deep down he was hoping Chanyeol would come and find him once he noticed he was gone.

“How many cups have you drank?” Jongin frowned and quickly snatched the cup filled with beer away from the boy only to pour the content in the sink. “You’ve drank enough Soo.”

“Chanyeol’s not complaining, why are you?” Kyungsoo frowned as well but didn’t aim to grab another cup.

“That’s because the er isn’t even around to keep an eye on you.” Jongin replied, obviously angry but soon his features softened and sighed. “I’m sorry. I just hate to see you like this.”

“It’s fine.” Kyungsoo nodded and sighed as well. “He’s mad. We fought a few nights ago.”

“Over what?”

“Would you believe me if I said over nothing? He just keeps yelling and puts everything on my shoulders. Is it wrong that I want some attention?” Kyungsoo asked desperately as he leaned on the kitchen counter, ignoring the pounding music in the living room where everyone were drinking and dancing.

“Of course not.” Jongin said with his lips pursed and hands gripping at the table’s edge, staring at the various drinks before him.

Kyungsoo ended up in the living room again with Jongin this time who was trying so hard to cheer him up and he felt guilty for loving the attention he was being given by the wrong person. He danced with the boy and laughed at how he was trying to teach him some moves and he was failing miserably, sometimes even stumbling and nearly falling but Jongin always caught him, giving him that feeling of being safe and protected. Maybe he just needed a friend like Jongin so he would bother Chanyeol less. Making his lover be tired of him was the last thing he wanted. So he gave him some space when he saw him still drinking and laughing out loud while playing truth or dare with a bunch of people. Chanyeol had so many friends and yet Kyungsoo had only wanted Chanyeol.

“Hey man, come let’s play some darts. The one who misses hitting the right spot will have to drink.” Suho, one of the many friends of Jongin said and before Kyungsoo even knows it, they were playing and laughing so loudly he was sure the neighbors would sue them the next morning. Kyungsoo of course missed the right spot many times but Jongin either helped him by drinking most of the cup for him or negotiating that if he manages to hit the center Kyungsoo wouldn’t have to drink and if he failed he would be the one drinking two cups. That night Kyungsoo had found out that Jongin could drink more than eight cups and still manage to stay sober. His tolerance was just the opposite of Chanyeol. That guy would be drunk by the second cup. Kyungsoo tried hard not to remember the angry, painful ‘love makings’ and the arguments they had when Chanyeol wasn’t sober anymore after the parties. That was actually the reason Kyungsoo didn’t want the latter to attend them.

“I should really go home. Chanyeol must be wasted by now.” Kyungsoo said to Jongin as they searched for the said the boy, however he couldn’t find him anywhere.

“hey man.” Jongin called Jongdae. “Have you seen Chanyeol?”

“Chanyeol? He left already with Baekhyun. He was too drunk to even walk properly so Baekhyun said he would give him a ride home.” Jongdae replied with a wide grin and left after a pat on Jongin’s shoulder, missing the look on Kyungsoo’s face.

“He left…without me?”

Jongin quickly took Kyungsoo’s hand in his and showed him one of his blinding smiles. “I’ll walk with you to your place.”

Kyungsoo felt like crap. He tried so hard to be good and understanding but that was too much. He just kept on saying to himself that the Baekhyun guy should have told him before leaving. He could have left with them. He should be the one taking care of Chanyeol and not some stranger. Even though he dreaded to think about the possibilities of yet another angry, drunk with Chanyeol, Kyungsoo felt like he should take care of his boyfriend. They were supposed to be together even in ty times like that. He knew not every single day would be hearts and flowers. He had accepted the arguments, hoping they would understand each other by the end of the year and all would be good.

“I should take a taxi and get home sooner. I need to take care of Chanyeol.”

“Baekhyun took care of Chanyeol, Soo. He’s probably asleep after all those drinks he had. Now let me take care of you.” Jongin said as he pulled the boy out of the house and gave him a small smile upon seeing how the other blushed.

“You don’t need to take care of me Jongin.”

“I do. I’m your friend and just so your boyfriend was mad and didn’t give you enough attention I will give it to you.”

Kyungsoo ended up agreeing and both boys walked towards his house. There was a comfortable silence between them and the smaller never complained about the way his hand was held by the latter just because he simply felt safe like that. It was almost around 3AM and the streets were dead quiet except for the occasional taxis passing by. Kyungsoo may

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter