Introduction

Reunification of Korea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

if there are errors in character names, I'm sorry. To prevent confusion, if you see:

Chanyeol= HyukJae

Baekhyun= Donghae

Sehun= Heechul

Lu Han= Hangeng

Jongin= Kyuhyun

Kyungsoo= Sungmin

 

--

 

The South Korea Times: The people at the border for the past century had been wary of the existing war. The families from the neutral ground had seen many families who had suffered the consequences of the feud.

They are becoming wary also of not getting any help from both borders. They are complaining about the drought and famine that has existed at the Northern side of Korea, thus, making them the source of food. They also complain about the current predicament that is happening at the Southern side. They had reported an epidemic happening to their animals.

The whole publication is still waiting for the response of the two leaders regarding this matter.

The world has drastically changed for the past years, fifteen years after the first truce that happened at the Korean Peninsula on 2015, both countries are suffering from different plagues. Neighboring countries had showed care on how to help them; however, the tyrant rulers of the respective kingdoms were much interested in solving their own problems.

One positive thing about the time is that both countries are now very much welcoming of both all the spectrum of genders. Seeing the significant increase of bullying and suicide because of the criticisms and discrimination, the whole Korean Peninsula had drastically accepted the concept of same love.

It was overwhelming how both countries are now being ruled by male-male couple. Lee Hyukjae and his partner Lee Donghae is now the current ruler in South Korea, they had one son. Sungmin, 22, the product of test tube experimentation was now the Ambassador for Food and Nutrition. He was known for his green thumbs and knowledge in agriculture and land formation. His greatest contribution is being able to plant crops to significantly remote places in the country that has been a victim of pollution and other nitrogen gases.

Due to his immense talent in planting and cooking, South Korea was one of the few countries in Asia that hadn’t suffered from famine for the past five years. Despite his young age, the only son of the Minister had shown no complaints. He was also a viable bachelor to everyone. Countless of Military men went to him during his service but he was very proficient and skilled that no one had managed to outshine him and vie for his heart. After his service, idols and actors and actresses alike, had swoon over him,

However, the young heir was very dedicated in his endeavor thus, he neglected his time for himself. Being in the upper class of the society he lived a comfortable life, however, the slapped of reality when he was planting at the borders made him realize how neglected the people were. He was totally ashamed of himself. He started doing volunteer works at the age of 18, were in he made his first miracle of planting herbal plants to places that were infested by parasites. That was when Sungmin’s idealism started.

Lee Donghae being the worry wart papa that he was, started to panic when he felt that his son was slowly becoming like his father. Patriotic, kind-hearted and workaholic; he had nothing against their beliefs and ideals. He was there when Hyukjae, the love of his life, fought for the poor and started as a public attorney. He, himself was a public physician and surgeon, top of his batchas he might say. Public service was in their blood. If not for the accident that happen ten years ago where, Donghae was the doctor who was asked to help Hyukjae, the governor at that time, they wouldn’t acknowledge love and the other per says of life. He didn’t want Sungmin to feel alone and grow old. He had to do something about it and his goal now as a parent is to find the love of his son’s life.

On the other border of the Korean Peninsula, lays the very first pure blood Chinese first gentleman, who had managed to snag the heart of the rebellious ruler of North Korea. Despite the reports and writings about North Korea years ago, the country had managed to i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter