SMent high

Hidden Truth ...

Hello,this is the first chapter of the fanfic i was talking about …ft Key,taemin,seohyun and Minhwan and many random people . HOPE you like it .

Seohyun’s POV

“Your fringe…a little too long. Pin it up or cut it okay?” I said with a warm smile as the worried girl scrambled away.

Sweat beaded my forehead. Finally, my duty is over! Are all vice-head prefects suppose to be FIERCE? i wondered as i stared at the prefectorial chart of the previous cohort…actually she do look fierce…as Taeyeons photo stick proudly outside the general office above the ‘Vice head prefect tag’

I had just been promoted to vice head prefect of SMent high that day . Probably one of the best few days of my life. I could be the one you called ‘goody-two-shoes’ but i dont mind …i worked hard to get to this post.

“SEOHYUN!” as Siwon shouted through the corridor. Siwon was the head prefect ..so ya.. i am somehow suppose to assist him.

“Tomorrow there will be a new kid, you’ll in-charge” He said with a glum on his face. I could have been very entusiastic about my new post, but i just realised it could not last long. As i nodded slowly walking away

Key’s POV

As i stared outside the tall building as a drip of sweat trickled down my forehead.

-FLASHBACK-

“this is your third time expelled this year!” My mother shouted through my eardrums. With me slumped on the sofa.

“i got you another school” She mumbled under her breathe as i jumped out unable to hide my displeasure in her answer.

“And this is a good school, if you get expelled from this one, NO POCKET MONEY for …the rest of your life”

I rolled my eyes and gave the ‘like i care’ Look, but actually, i TOTALLY care. What can i do without money?!

-END OF FLASHBACK-

My mother probably put in a lot of effort and MONEY to get me in here..Why waste the $ she should have just given it to me for arcade games.

first impression counts i kept repeating to myself what my mother told me this morning as i slowly entered the school putting on a ’fake-smile’ throughout.

Seeing from afar, a young girl about my age was waiting at the entrance .

” Urm..i’m the new kid. Am i suppose to look for you?” i questioned. But she turned around looked shock and stared at me with her big eyeballs.