life as a boy is ........ chapt. 11

life as a boy is ........

A/N: just telling yous, i prolly wont update quick like the other ppls cus school's started now and well, since my mom like those typical asians moms, i'm pree busy > < but i'll still update this. but then, im trying to make another story at the same time TTOTT;; this is gunna > < mianhae.

--

You and 2NE1 were all at Bom's house ready for a sleep over and as everyone snuggled up together in Bom's room with pillows and plushies and more soft things, Dara suddenly started the subject on, 'who was your first crush?'

--

"My first crush? That was like aaages ago now, but i still remember him. He WAS my ideal type... but now, im like... naaa, i like more reliable guys." CL starts smiling slightly at the thought was her first crush. Everyone giggles as they think about their first crush.
"soooo, who was he? Are you two still in contact?" Minzy asks, CL shakes her head and pouts slightly, then cringes her face, then giggles and lastly sighs. Everyone started at her, "what?" She asks and everyone starts to crack up.

"CL! XD Doing some sort of face dancing there?" You choke through your laughter. CL grinns and shrugs slightly while waiting for the rest of this crazy group to calm down. "Anyways, so as i was saying; No, we're not in contact anymore. Infact, i dont even remember his name, which is really fail but you guys know im not good with names." She says dozing off slightly. Everyone waits for her to continue, "Oh, right. anyways, so, i really liked him, this was... maybe when i was 7? Yea, well. At that time, i had this girl i really hated and she also liked my crush and well, long story short; they ended up together." She pouts.

"But hey; you dont like him anymore right?" Bom asks. CL shakes her head. Bom nods and then starts her story. "My first crush... was..." She says slowly then blushes. "You guys all know him" She says and we roll our eyes. "He's... oh, right, he was my crush when i was 13" She says and everyone groans, "COME ON!! Aren't you going to tell us who he is?" You whine. She girns, "Alright. he's Jiyong oppa..." She whispers and blushes again. Everyone rolls their eyes. "Like, who didnt know that already!?" Minzy says. Bom just shrugs, "You guys wanted to know" She winks.

Everyone tells their story and you were last. You think about your first crush and smile. "well, my first crush was perfect. LIke literally, absolutely perfect. Infact, if i see him again, i would DEFINATELY go for him" You say with eyes glittering. "His name is, Jaejoong....... He was 12, and i was 9 at that time. We were pretty close, but he never knew that i actually had feelings for him." You say pouting slightly. "And it was one cold winter, when i was playing in a park with him when he told me he was leaving for Japan tomorrow time." You tell as everyone listened intently. "He... his family had to go there and i think it was some family problem. But anyways, since that day, i havent seen or heard about him." You pout and sigh. "Oh! but, we hugged on the last day before he left." You say while giggling.

"Damn, that guy must've been sooo dropdead gorgeous and handsome to get our little ~~~~~~ to like him" Dara says nudging you while you smile dreamily thinking about what Jaejoong would look like now. 

The five of you gossiped and talked for a few more hours and then Bom insisted that you guys should definatetly go sleep soon or else no one will be able to wake up for school tomorrow; so one by one, everyone fell into deep slumber.

--

BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!! "UGH!" You suddenly sit up by the abrupt loud sound. You look around with a confused frown. "Where... am i?" You mumble and then the familiars come back to you. You smack your head, "Pabo, you fell alseep in class" You scold yourself before quickly packing your things and hurrying to period 2. "YOO!" You hear someone say and catch up with you. You turn around and see a smiling Ukwon and you just couldnt help but smile back. "Hey, what's up?" YOu ask. He rolls his eyes at you but still smiles, "remember the dance competition?? well, hello there~ it's in 2 weeks time!?" He says. Your smile drops and your mouth opens into a little 'O'. "OMG!! I totally forgot!!" You say, "AAHH!! We need to practice hard!! DAMNNNNNN... I forgot!" You say TT;;. He shakes his head at you but laughs, "haha, you forgetful little thing. Just saying that we'll be practicing over at BBomb's after school today 'kay?" He says and you nod. "We'll all meet up at our dorms alrightie?" He says again and you nod and thank him before quickly running to your Bio class. You seroiusly didn't want to get scolded for getting to class late again T.T

--

Your POV

"sooo sooo tired~~" i whine. LIke SERIIOUSLY!!! IM so tired, my whole body is aching and im soaking wet from my sweat. YUCK! But it's not done yet. Anyways, Our intensive practicing at lunch is just over and all these girls are going around giving us bottles of water and wiping our sweat. AHH~ How nice :DD like honestly, i didnt know being a popular guy would be so nice. haha. 

But anyways, back to topic, WE HAVE PRACTICE AFTER SCHOOL AGAINN~~~~~ TTOTT I groan at the thought of it while getting up and walking over to the showers for a quick wash before getting ready for the bell to ring indicating next class. And yup, i am SOOO sleeping in class again.

--

GYAAAAH~~~ I was meant to add more stuff to this chapter, but im going to make another chappie for it. :DD hehehehehe. and IM SO SORRY IF IT"S A CRAP CHAP TT but still.. care to subscribe and comment? :DD -puppy eyes- i will give you 100000000+ cookies! <3 (oh great, now im bribing haha)