09

A Dancer's Secret

~ Nicole's POV ~

I waited outside of the dance room for Kevin as he finished taking a shower. 

'What should I tell him... I have to meet up with the person soon...' I thought worriedly to myself.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to see Kevin. 

"Ready to go to lunch?" Kevin smiled.

"Um... Actually I have to do something first..." I said as I looked down at my feet.

Kevin raised an eyebrow and asked, "Oh really? What do you have to do?" 

"Um... I have to meet someone..."

"Why though?" 

I scratched the back of my head and handed him the note I got hit with in homeroom. Kevin's expression explained everything. His eyes and mouth were wide open and he stared at me once finish reading the note. 

"Boy, you're in big trouble," Kevin face palmed himself. 

"Yeah, I know. Plus it's only the first week," I guilty admitted while looking down at my feet.

Kevin put his hands on my shoulders, "Don't worry, we might not even know the real secret. I'll come with you, OK?"

I nodded my head as we walked to up the staircase which leads to the rooftop. Kevin looked back down at the staircase, when we reached the door to the rooftop. 

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Nothing, I just thought I heard something," Kevin shrugged it off.

I opened the door to see a boy with redish brownish hair looking down at the ground.

'He seems familiar..' I thought.

"So, are you the one who wrote this note?" I asked.

The boy turned around and nodded. My eyes widened as I looked at his face. 

"YOU!!" I pointed.

He smiled widely as he stared at me. 

"So, now that you're here. Why don't we start talking?" Woohyun sternly stared at them.

Kevin and I nodded our heads. 

"You don't want your secret to be exposed, correct?" Woohyun questioned.

"Of course not," I replied nervously.

"Then you're going to help me with a problem."

"What kind of problem?" I asked.

"Well, you see... My parents planning on arrange marriage for me since I don't have a girlfriend..."

"But what does that have to do with us?" Kevin crossed his arms in front of his chest. 

Woohyun plomped onto the ground and begged with his two hands together. 

"Please pretend to be my girlfriend for a day," Woohyun cried.

I was shocked. I stared at Kevin to find his expression the same as mine. He tried to calm down after the shocking request.

"So, you want Nic to pretend to be your girlfriend just to trick your parents?" Kevin confirmed.

"Y-Yes..." Woohyun nodded his head, embarrassed.

"When is it?" I asked.

"T-Today.." 

"Well I think it's going to be alright since Nic looks like a girl, right?" Yoseob said while opening the door. 

"Yep, I think so too," Youngmin agreed. 

The whole group was there. Youngmin, Kwangmin, Yoseob, Minhwan, Myungsoo, and Nichkhun standed next to Woohyun and faced directly at me.

"How long were you guys listening to?" I asked nervously.

"Well, we saw Yoseob going up the stairs so we followed him." Kwangmin explained.

"All we heard was the request," Myungsoo said. 

"But I think you should do it. Help a friend right?" Minhwan adviced with a innocent smile. 

'Aish this kid'  I thought.

"I'll do it..." I agreed.

Woohyun ran to me and hugged/lifted me up. 

"THANK YOU~" Woohyun yelled.

Kevin glared as he said, "If you don't mind, can you let go of my brother?" 

"Opps mianhae," Woohyun bowed apologetically.

"It's ok Hyung. But can we go eat lunch? I'm hungry!" I whined, rubbing my stomach.

"Yeah, let's go!" Nichkhun agreed as he pulled my arm.

Nichkhun dragged me to the cafeteria while the others were following us. We waited in line to get our lunch and sat on our table. Most of the time, we talked about what happened so far today and other random things.

"Hey Nic-shi, a girl is waiting for you outside the cafeteria," Doojoon called out to me.

I looked at him confused and nodded. I turned to look at Kevin if he knew about any of this, but he just shrugged. Once I told them I'll be back in a minute, the whole gang decided to join me. I walked out of the cafeteria as I saw a blonde beauty waiting outside, leaning on the wall. She spotted me and waved. 

"GYURI?!?!" I yelled, running towards her to a tight hug. 

"Nicy~" Gyuri said in English with a wide smile. 

"How come you're in Korea?" I asked in English.

She smiled and said, "Well of course to see you, silly!"

Gyuri looked behind me and saw my friends. 

"Kevin!" She waved at him and gave a quick hug. 

I took a glance a the guys, who were standing on the sidelines, completely confused. It was hilarious. 

"Sorry for not intoducing her, but this is Gyuri. She's my best friend from America," I introduced. 

"I'm Gyuri, nice to meet you," she introduced herself again as she bowed. 

"Annyeonghassyeo," the gang greeted, politely. 

They all introduced each other, one by one, to her.  

"Hey Gyuri-shi, why is your hair blonde?" Kwangmin asked.

"Oh, I'm half French & half Korean," she smiled.

"Explains your weird accent," Nichkhun teased.

"YAH!" Gyuri yelled.

I laughed at them as I listened to their conversations.

"Hey, we better finish our lunch. The bell is going to ring," Myungsoo suggested.

"Oh yeah, Well see you later Gyuri," Kwangmin waved.

"Bye!" Gyuri smiled.

The guys started to walk back to the cafeteria so I decided to follow them but an arm stopped me.

"Hey, you better tell me what happened after school ok?" Gyuri said in English while she glared.

"Ok, but meet me at the boy's dormroom," I smiled.

"Fine. Well see you later," Gyuri waved and walked away.

I ran to the cafeteria and finished my lunch before the bell rang. 

"Since we have to do the makeover today, let's meet up at Nic's room," Yoseob said.

"OK~" Everyone said. 

Ring Ring Ring

"Well see you guys later then," I waved as I walked with Kevin to history class. 

"What are we going to do?" Kevin whispered.

"I don't know, today so many things happened," I whispered back.

"I know. Remember me and Gyuri are always here to support you," Kevin smiled while patting my back.

"Yeah, hey did you know Gyuri was coming to Korea?" I asked.

Keivn shaked his head.

"Hm... Oh well," I shrugged. 

We entered our history class and got seated. The teacher came in and started the lesson. 

~ After School ~ ( Don't want to do all the classes :P)

~ Author's POV ~

Nicole headed back to her dormroom with Kevin but to find all the boys plus Gyuri there already.

"What took you guys so long?" Minhwan whined.  

"You guys are just fast," Nicole meronged.

"Well the guys told me what happened so I'm gonna help with the makeover," Gyuri winked.

"Fine," Nicole grumbled.

"Woohyun-shi, what kind of style do you like on a girl?" Gyuri asked.

"Cute or beautiful," Woohyun said.

"Ok, now. EVERYONE OUT!!" Gyuri yelled at them as she shoved everyone outside the dormroom.

"Sheesh, she could have just asked." Nichkhun complained.

"Oh well, now we have to wait." Minhwan shrugged.

~ Inside the dormroom ~

"You have a lot of explaining to do when I finish dressing you up," Gyuri grumbled. 

"Sorry, I promise I'll explain everything truthfully," Nicole apologized.

Gyuri was putting on extensions while Nicole sat down.

"Why did you leave without telling me?" Gyuri asked, looking at her with a sorrow expression. 

"I didn't want you to worry since I am going to an all boys school," Nicole explained, looking down at her hands.

"But still! I was worried about you," Gyuri pouted.

Gyuri finished Nicole's hair and started to get her outfit ready. Nicole stood up and hugged her.

"Thank you for helping me," Nicole smiled while hugging her. 

"Your welcome. Now go and change into this outfit," Gyuri cracked a small smile as she handed the clothes to Nicole.

Nicole finished changing so Gyuri added the finishing touches. Gyuri walked to the door and opened it so the guys could see Nicole.

"Ok guys, he's finished," Gyuri yelled.

"Finally!!" Kwangmin excitedly got up.

"I want to see Nic first," Yoseob smiled as he ran inside the room.

"Hey, wait for us!" Kevin said.

The guys entered the room to find the girlish Nicole, standing rather nervously. Their eyes and mouth were wide open with shock and amazement.

 


Sorry for not updating for so long. My laptop is dead so I have to wait till I get a new one.. I'll update as much as I can. Please comment or suggest. XD love all my loyal subscribers for not unsubscribing. <3