07

A Dancer's Secret

~ Hongki's POV ~ 

Ring Ring Ring

I slowly lifted my hand to close my alarm clock that was on my table next to my bed. I tiredly rose up from my bed and scratched my head and yawned. I took off my blanket and started to clean my bed. 

'I wonder if that guy is awake yet?' I thought.

I looked at the side of the room where my so called "roommate" sleeps. He was still sleeping and didn't seem to think about waking up. 

'I'll just leave him. It's his fault.' I thought as I headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I finished and quickly got change into school uniform.

BR83yr42.jpg

(Note:Think about this kind of uniform for what everyone wears in school)

I was about to walk out of the dorm and get breakfast when I glanced at Nic. He still didn't wake up. 

'I might as well be nice to wake him up since I did hurt him,' I thought. 

"Yah Nic-shi! Wake up your going to be late to school," I yelled as I tugged on his blanket.

"I don't want to wake up," he whined as he pulled on his blanket.

He went back to sleep as I stopped tugging.

'Aish this kid,' I thought.

"YOU BETTER WAKE!! YOUR GOING TO BE LATE!!" I yelled as I pulled his whole blanket off of him.

He was still in deep sleep still, but his shirt was slightly up showing his belly button and his shirt was showing his shoulders. I blushed at the sight of it. 

'YAH YOU BABO HONGKI! WHY ARE YOU BLUSHING AT A GUY!' I yelled mentally to myself. 

"Yah, you better wake up or I'm leaving you!" I once again yelled.

He still didn't budge a bit. I gave up and started to head to the cafeteria and eat breakfast. I saw her brother and a guy following him and it looked like he was heading to my dorm. 

"Hey, you better try waking your brother up," I said to him as I walked past them.

~ Kevin's POV ~

"Hey, you better try waking your brother up," Hongki said as he past by me.

"So we are going to have to wake up Nic?" Yoseob asked. 

"Yep. It seems like it," Kevin confirmed. 

We headed to Nicole's dorm door and opened it. As we entered the room and looked at Nicole who was in her bed still sleeping like a baby. But the sight of her was definitly not what I was expecting. 

"Wow~ Your brother sort of looks like a girl from the way he is sleeping," Yoseob said trying hard not to blush. 

I elbowed Yoseob in the stomach but not hard. I quickly grabbed her uniform and put it in the bathroom for her. 

~ Yoseob's POV ~

Kevin quickly went to the bathroom to put Nic's clothes inside. I took this chance to take a picture of Nic.

'If I sell this to the fangirls, I will be rich! And I could use this for other things when something comes up' I evilly thought.

Kevin came back and started to wake up Nic. I quickly hid my phone and watched him. He started to touch Nic's stomache and then poke it. 

"YAH~" Nic yelled and was wide awake. 

"Aish you babo your late for school," Kevin slightly hit his head.

"EHH CHINCHA!!" Nic yelled and quickly went to the bathroom. 

"That was an interesting way to wake up him," I said. 

"That's the only way to wake him up so don't blame me," Kevin defended himself. 

I chuckled and patted his back, "Don't worry, it was just really interesting."

~ 3 minutes later ~

Nic slammed the bathroom door open with his hair still half wet from the shower and his tie wasn't tied yet either. Kevin started to help him tie it and whispered something to him in English.

'English in the morning seriously,' I thought to myself as soon as I heard English.

"Good morning Yoseob and sorry for being a bother," Nic blushed and bowed.  

"It's okay. But we better hurry and eat breakfast or else we are going to be late for class," I chuckled and messed up his hair. 

We grabbed our bags and closed the dorm door and headed to the cafeteria. We stood in line to get our breakfast just like the other guys. I got eggs, beacon, and pancakes while Nic and Kevin got eggs and pancakes. We tried looking for a table for us to sit at but....

"GUYS OVER HERE~~" Kwangmin and Youngmin's voice was heard in the cafeteria. 

We spotted them with Nichkhun, Myungsoo, and Minhwan.

"Good morning!" Kevin, Nic, and I said together as we settled down to eat with them. 

"So who are your roommates?" Nic asked us.

"Well me and Kevin are, that's why I was with him when he came to wake you up," I replied.

"Ehh you guys woke Nic up without us?!?" Minhwan whined. 

"Neh and I saw something very interesting," I bragged.

"EHH! Tell us?!?" Kwangmin said. 

"Something interesting happened when you guys woke me up?" Nic asked confused.

I just smiled at him as he looked at his brother confused, while Kevin just shaked his head. 

"Sorry I can't tell. Maybe next time," I cheekily smiled. 

"Fine. Well me and Kwangmin are roommates," Youngmin smiled as he but his arm around his twin's shoulder. 

"L and I are roommates," Nichkhun smiled widely. 

"What about Minhwan?" Nic asked. 

"Oh um... You guys might not know him.." Minhwan said.

"It's ok, just tell us." Myungsoo assured him.

"His name is Woohyun," Minhwan confirmed as he ate his cereal.

"Nope don't know him~" the whole table said. 

"Oh well anyway's we better hurry or else we are going to be late," Kevin said.

We quickly ate our food and walked to our classes. Nichkhun, Youngmin, Kwangmin and I were talking about the "contest" that the school always hold every year. Myungsoo was being quiet and talked every few moments. But Kevin and Nic was in there own little world and talking English to each other. 

'I wonder if today's going to be an interesting day?' I thought to myself as I opened the classroom door.

"BYE KEVIN~" We all said to him as he headed for his homeroom.

 


"I wonder if today's going to be an interesting day?" :) kekekek Is it going to be interesting? And what did Kevin whisper to Nicole when he woke her up? And why was Kevin and Nicole in there own little world?!?! Wait for the next chapter ;)