02

A Dancer's Secret

~ Author's POV ~

Kevin and Nicole arrived in front of a huge building that looked like just a huge mansion, but there was something odd about this school. Nicole and Keivn just felt it. As soon as they took all their bags and paid the texi, they saw a whole hive of girls running down with fans, posters, or presents in there hand with pictures of guys on it. All of a sudden a bunch of handsome or cute looking boys walked down a carpet accepting gifts or saying hi to the girls. 

"That's just odd," Kevin said. "Maybe we should stay close just in case."

"Mhmm," Nicole agreed.

Kevin and Nicole linked hands as they went through the crowd of girls. When they were about to reach the gate they saw a woman selling fan things. They couldn't believe how "famous" they are. Just what kind of school were they going anyways? 

"We have to go inside before they lock the gates," Kevin reminded, pulling his sister out of the dangerous crowd. 

They ran inside before the girls could start to run over them. The two walked to the office to sign in, check their classes, and dorm number.

"Lucky, I'm next to your room," Kevin sighed in relief.

"Yeah, please take care of me new neighbor," Nicole cheekly said. 

Kevin's Schedule:                                                                      Nicole's Schedule:

1st period- Math                                                                           1st period- Science

2nd period- Science                                                                      2nd Period- Math

3rd period- Dance                                                                         3rd Period- Dance   

4th period- History                                                                        4th Period- History

5th period- Singing                                                                       5th Period- Dance

6th period- Korean                                                                       6th Period- Korean

(Note: Kevin takes singing and dance so he won't have two the same classes while Nicole is only taking dancing so she has to take two of the same classes. Also Kevin and Nicole is taking Korean Language class because they need to learn more korean while the other students that were born in Korea orea are taking English.)

Kevin decided to walk Nicole to her Science class. They opened the door as a bunch of boys were throwing balls or talking to each other. Everyone stared at them as if they were aliens. Then a ball came flying to Nicole's face, but Kevin was quick enough to stop it. He grabbed the ball and dropped it on to the floor. 

English* Korean*

"Come on, Cori. " Kevin said as he nudged Nicole to go to her desk.

Nicole sat on her desk as the boys stared at them like they never seen people talk in English.

"Shouldn't you go to your classroom. It's almost time."

"Ok, but remember to act and and be as normal as possible. Call me when you need help ok?" Kevin instructed again.

"Of course!"

As soon as Kevin left, the room became loud and the boys started to point at her. Then a group of boys came up to her. Two of them had a baby like face but one of them had black hair while the other had brown hair. There was also a pair of twins. 

"Umm..How are you?" the one with the black hair asked.

"I'm fine and you?" Nicole answered back, trying her best not to laugh at his thick english accent.

It didn't seem like they understood her since all of them had a blank face. (Example: O_O)

"What should we say. Hey, say something," the twins told the other two boys.

Nicole couldn't help but laugh at this. The boys stared at her as if she was crazy.

"You know, I could understand Korean," Nicole finally spoke.

They were dumbfounded as their cheeks blushed a dark shade of red. 

"So where are you from?" the one with black hair asked.

"California." 

"Who was that guy earlier?" the twins questioned.

"My older brother." 

"You know you sort of look like a girl," the brown hair grinned.

"Same goes for you," Nicole smirked at him. 

"Well, I'm Minhwan and I'm taking singing," the brown hair introduced.

"I'm Yoseob. Taking singing and dancing," the black hair showed a cute smile.

"We're Kwangmin and Youngmin. Dancing and singing." the twins said in sync.

"I'm Nic. Taking dancing," Nicole introduced herself.

"Well now that we introduced each other," Yoseob grinned. 

The twins grabbed Nicole's arms, while Yoseob held Nicole's legs.

"YAH! What do you think you guys are doing!?!" Nicole yelled. 

Minhwan started to touch Nicole's stomach then chest. Nicole was shocked and couldn't say anything. 

"Hmm... Seems like he has a bit abs and a hard chest," Minhwan comfirmed.

The guys soon released Nicole.

"So pretty face and a little abs," The twins repeated in sync.

'Nicole, calm yourself. Remeber you're a guy. Thank god I wore double layers,' she thought.

"So all you wanted was to do this," Nicole tried to remain calm.

The guys nodded and smiled innocently. Nicole was about to say a lot of bad things in English but all of a sudden 2 tall guys came up to them. One had orange brownish hair and the other had short black hair.

"Hey guys, you shouldn't do it without me," the orange brownish hair softly punched Yoseob's arm.

"Sorry Nichkhun," Yoseob grinned.

"Well anyway. Welcome to Seoul Seika High School," Nichkun smiled. "Hey L, say something," he nudged the black hair guy.

"Hello," L greeted.

Nicole just nodded and said," Hello and thank you."

"So, since your new here let's us tell you about our school," Kwangmin chirped.

"Since our school is next to the all girl's high school, we are ranked by them," Youngmin explained.

"6th place are the twins," Yoseob pointed the them. 

"5th place is Yoseob," The twins continued.

"4th place is L," Minhwan stated.

"3rd place is Minwhan," The twins pointed at Minhwan with a pout..

"2nd place is Nichkun," L replied.

"Last but not least, 1st is Hongki," Kwangmin ended.

"Why do we have this rank thing anyway?" Nicole asked.

"I don't know. It just happened at the girl's high school," Nichkun shrugged.

Nicole and the guys talked about the school things while L remained silent. Nicole noticed how quiet he was.

"Hey L-shi. Are you ok?" Nicole asked.

L just nodded. 

"Don't worry. He is quiet around people he doesn't know," Nichkun said.

"So why don't we just meet up after school and show you around?" Yoseob suggested.

"That would be great, but is it ok if my brother could come?" Nicole asked.

"Sure, no problem," Kwangmin replied.

Ring Ring Ring

The teacher came in and started to introduce himself. He talked about school things and started his lecture. Nicole was listening as the teacher lectured, but a paper ball hitted her head. She looked around and tried to find who threw it at her, but saw no one. She opened the paperball and read the letter that was written on it. The letter said: 

Hello Nic. I know you secret. I wish you luck.

Nicole was shocked. 'Maybe it is a different secret. Maybe something else.' She thought.

While in Kevin's class, he started to write a few notes down when a sudden feeling filled his body. 

'Why do I have this bad feeling,' Kevin thought.

 


I wanted to do this special appearance for WassupitsLO. She likes Yoseob so i made this special appearance on this fanfic rather than my other fanfic, Beastly Pop. I wanted to added twins just for fun. :3 I hope it wasn't so fast for everyone. XO  I wonder if it was too obvious about who sended her the note. kekekek... :P   Thank you for reading this noobish chapter. <3