13

A Dancer's Secret

~ Author's POV ~

Youngmin, Kwangmin, Yoseob, Kevin, and Nicole walked into the gates of Seoul Girl's High School that was right next to their school. The girls pointed and whispered amongst themselves as they walked past the boys. Even a few 'fans' came up to them to give presents. They waited outside the girl's dormroom for Gyuri to come out. Soon Gyuri came out with a big bag. 

"Ok guys. I'm ready," Gyuri said.

"Finally! Let's go!!" Youngmin and Kwangmin yelled.

They exited out of the school and headed to Kevin's and Yoseob's room. Gyuri threw her stuff onto Yoseob's bed and told Nicole to sit down.

"You guys could talk amongst yourselves while I start changing Nicole ok?" 

They nodded and talked about their plan and other random stuff. Gyuri took out all her things that she packed inside her bag and started to put make up on Nic's face first.

~ 25 Minutes Later ~

After she putted the last finishing touches of makeup, Gyuri soon put hair extensions in Nicole's short hair. Adjusted Nicole's hair to make it just right, she moved some hair that was in her face. 

"Ok, now go put this on," Gyuri said as she handed her some clothes.

Nicole nodded and headed for the bathroom. 

"So~ Are you almost finished?" Yoseob asked.

Gyuri nodded,"All we need is her to put on the clothes I got for her."

After two minutes passed, the sound of the bathroom door opening filled the room as everyone looked at the girl coming out of it.

"Are you sure this is ok?" 

Nicole looked like this: 

medium_8333.jpg5441000_f260.jpg

"Of course, it's ok! I did pick it out for you," Gyuri winked.

"I don't know..." Nicole mumbled, looking at herself, still unsure. 

"You look fine! Right guys?"

The guys stood there with their mouth open as they stared at the beautiful Nicole. The short hair gave off a cute and a little mature feel. Her shirt was a bit tight which showed off her curves. Wearing a short skirt and long socks, it showed off her thighs.

"Hello?? Earth to guys. You guys there," Nicole asked as she waved her hand in their faces.

Gyuri laughed and took a quick photo of the boys' priceless expressions. Kevin was the first one to come back to his senses.

"H-huh? What did you ask?"

"I asked if Nicole looked fine," Gyuri chuckled at Kevin's reaction.

Kevin blushed,"I think you look perfect."

Nicole's face turned red as a tomato. The rest of the boys quickly regained back their senses as soon as they saw Nicole's reaction.

"Thank you," Nicole smiled.

"WE ALL THINK YOU LOOK PERFECT" Kwangmin blurted.

Nicole laughed and thanked him. 

"Well we better get going. It's almost time for you to meet up with him," Gyuri smiled.

"Yeah. You're going to come with us right?" Nicole asked.

Gyuri smiled and nodded. They exited the dormroom and called taxis to get to their destintation. Kevin, Nicole, and Gyuri sat together while Youngmin, Kwangmin, and Yoseob sat in the other taxi. After sitting and talking for 15 minutes they arrived at a 5 star hotel named Sheraton. They arrived and paid for their taxi ride. A man in a black suit opened the clear, glass door for them. They entered a big lobby with comfortable, big chairs. They sat down as they waited for him to come down from his suite. 

"Ok guys. In 3 minutes, you guys have to hide. We are going to eat at the buffet in this hotel." Kevin instructed to the twins and Yosoeb.

"Yes sir," they saluted.

"Remember to talk in Korean so when anything goes wrong they will understand," He said to Gyuri.

Gyuri nodded. 

"Well everything is set. Let's just hope nothing goes wrong," Kevin said as he took a deep breath.

"Kevin relax," Nicole chuckled as she patted Kevin's back.

Kevin just smiled and nodded. Three minutes past, so Yoseob and the twins started to walk to the buffet. 

"Nicori~ Kevin~ Gyuri~" a deep voice yelled out.

They turned around to see a guy wearing black jeans and a dark blue t-shirt. 

"Yunho-oppa~" Nicole smiled as she ran and hugged him. 

"Hyung~" Kevin smiled as he walked and wave and him.

Gyuri walked and bowed at him. "Anneyong~"

"I missed you guys so much!" 

"Same here," Nicole eye smiled.

"Aigoo~ Our Tweety cutted her hair and looks so grown up now," he said as he ruffled her hair.

"Yah! We only last saw each other for like 4 weeks that's it," Nicole pouted.

Yunho smiled,"Well it felt like forever for me." 

Nicole laughed.

"Kevin, is this girl causing a lot of trouble?" 

"YAH! OPPA!"

"No, she hasn't. Don't worry Hyung."

"Good then. So Gyuri, how are you and Eunhyuk?"

Nicole elbowed Yunho's stomach softly as soon as she heard his name.

"OW" 

"N-eh, we are doing ok. We are still friends," Gyuri stuttered and awkwardly laughed.

"ANYWAY!~ I'm hungry. Let's go eat," Nicole pouted as she rubbed her stomach.

"Haha ok then. Let's go!" 

They walked to the buffet and waited in line to get seated. While they were waiting, they talked about what happened so far and the past. They soon reached the cashier.

"Table for 5 please." 

"Huh? Isn't it 4?" Nicole asked.

"Opps. I forgot to tell you. I invited a friend. I hope that's alright," Yunho scratched the back of his head.

"It's fine but it better not be one of your meetings with I-approve-this-guy-for-you-to-date like before," Nicole glared.

Yunho chuckled,"Psssh when did I ever do that."

"A lot of times," Kevin and Gyuri answered.

"Whatever," Yunho said as he handed the cashier the money.

"Please wait at the side. You will be seated in a moment," the lady pointed to the side.

They stood at the side and waited. A minute past and a lady wearing a black suit walked them to their table. Just in luck, Yoseob and the twins were just seated 2 tables to the right of them. 

"What would you like to drink?" the waiter asked.

"2 waters and 3 cokes," Gyuri answered.

"So when is your 'friend' going to come?" Kevin frowned.

"Soon," Yunho grinned.

Kevin always hated these meetings. He didn't like it when Yunho was trying to force who Nicole should date. Of course, Kevin wouldn't and couldn't do that. Kevin was just an adopted child, while Yunho was blood related and the oldest. Also Kevin would never force Nicole to date who he approves either. He just wanted Nicole to be happy. While Gyuri hated it too but for a different reason. She was put in blind dates by her parents and knew how it feels like. She didn't like it that Nicole had to go through it too. 

"So do we have to wait for him or can we start getting our food?" Nicole asked.

Everyone laughed. 

"You guys could go ahead and get your food. I'll just wait for my friend," Yunho smiled.

They got up and grabbed a plate. They walked to every section of food and grabbed some that they think looks good. After they grabbed enough, they headed back to where they were sitting. Nicole quickly digged into her food while the others took their time. 

"As always, you still are a food-lover," Yunho chuckled.

Nicole meronged at him and continued to eat her food. Yunho looked around and suddenly got up. 

"OVER HERE!" he waved his arm. 

Nicole, Kevin, and Gyuri wasn't paying any attention and had their eyes straight at their food. 

"Hyung, long time no see," a familiar voice said.

The three of them froze and didn't look up since they are afraid for the worst possible chance. Kevin's phone ringed as he recieved a text. He took out his phone and checked his text. Nicole and Gyuri looked at it too. It said:

Big problem. This plan is a FAIL


Finally updated XDD Sorry if this update was really bad XC.

If you are interested in Gyuri's past. Here is the side story. Please check it out here: Words With a Hidden Meaning...?

This story just popped into my mind. If the story sounds familiar to someone else's please do tell me right away so I could delete it. :O 

Thanks to all my subscribers and commenters <333