Offical Meeting

Lifetime

Dara pov

The next day I went to work earlier than usual. Missing a day of work to cuddle with Chaerin was great while it lasted but with stacks of work to do when I got back is what about it. Minzy came to work about twenty minutes ago raving about a girl she bumped into named Jenny.

“Hey sis” I heard. I looked up form my mountain of paperwork to see Bom in my office with my secretary gasping at her.

“hey.” I said to her and motioned my secretary to come.

“Minzy what is wrong why are you gasping like that you knew Park Bom was my sister.” I said.

“Y-y-y-y-y-yes I knew that but she was the one who bumped into me, she is Jenny.” Minzy said.

I look at Bom and see her looking at Minzy. “Bom are you Jenny the one who bumped into minzy earlier?” I asked Bom.

She nodded at me but still was looking at Minzy.

“Sorry about that.” Bom said.

“I told you that you did not have to apologize to me it was partly my fault.” Minzy said.

“Okay Bom is sorry Minzy is sorry and you two know each other so no need for interdictions. Now I have work to do Minzy show Bom around or something.” I Said.

Chaerin’s pov

This . The day I spent with Dara was the day I was ment to record three songs for a album, now I had to do six in a day which really I won’t get home until late that is if I get home at all. I have been at the recording studio for hours now and still only have a song and a half done.

“CL if we can get the rest of this song done before lunch we can have a break.” The producer said.

Great if I can get this song done I can have lunch with Dara.

“Okay CL you can go now.” The producer said.

I got done with the second song in time for lunch I texted Dara that I would pick her up to have lunch together, she texted back that we would have lunch with her secretary and her sister. Man her sister is a lot scarier than the last time I met her. I mean last time I met her was when I was still a teen and new to the industry she was a big star already she was good to me, she took care of me until I went on my first world tour and we lost contact that is when my life got a little messy and out of control. Bom has the right to be careful with me and Dara before I met Dara I had a new girl in my bed every night. I am thankful that she lets me date her sister even though she knows what I have done.

 

I picked Dara up and headed to a café Bom went with Minzy we got a secluded area. Bom asked Dara how I was treating her Dara said I was treating her like a princess. Dara asked Minzy what she thought of Bom now that she officially met her minzy said that she really Bom knowing who Bom really was and not an image created towards the fans. The whole lunch was filled with questions. When I took Dara back to her office the media was there and took pictures.

When I got home that night it was nearly midnight and I was dead tired six songs in one day is impossible and yet they make me do this.

Bom pov

Meeting Minzy so fast after the first meeting was a lovely surprise, maybe this is fate and we are met to be together but I should not get ahead of myself now I just met her today…twice but still I should get to know her better before I ask her to be anything more that a friend.

Minzy pov

Meeting Park Bom twice in one day. Wow. I knew that Dara was the sister of Bom but I never thought that I would meet her like the real her and not the image her company made up for her that was for the fans. Maybe she may really like me and we can become more than friends but for now friends is the best and only option for us I don’t want to get carried away by… wait I just met her we should really get to know each other first.

Ring

Ring

“Hello.” I said into my phone.

“Hey Minzy this is Bom.” Bom said.

 “Hey what’s up?” I asked.

“Yeah um… would you like to go out with me to you know like get to know each other.” Bom said.

---------------------=------------------------------------=-------------------------------=----------------------------------------------=------------------------------------=-----------------------=------------------

So were do you want Bom and Minzy to go to get to know each other?