Press confrence

Lifetime

“Chaerin, my sister is here.” Dara said.

I got up from my office chair grabbed Dara’s hand and headed to the living room.

When I got there I let go of Dara’s hand and bowed to her sister.

“Hello, Park Bom.” I said as I got up from my bow.

“Hello Miss or should I say Mrs. Chaerin Lee.” Bom said. “I did not think you would get married.”

“Well I met your sister.” I said.

“Why don’t we go to the dining room, dinner is ready.” Dara said.

Bom and I nodded are heads and shuffled into the dining room.

We ate in silence most of the meal.

“CL, do you love my sister or is this just a trick.” Bom said.

“I love your sister Bom. I will never intentionally hurt her.” I said.

She nodded her head and looked at Dara.

“IF she ever and I mean ever hurts you, tell me.” Bom said.

“I will.” Dara said.

Bom nodded again and turned to me “You have my blessing to marry my little sister but if you ever hurt her I will ruin you.” Bom said in all seriousness.

“I will take my leave now, thank you for the dinner. Bye Dara I love you.” Bom said. Dara left to take Bom to the door.

Is the world sure I am the baddest female and not Bom unnie cuz she is scary. I thought.

 

Dara pov

The next day Chaerin and I cleared whatever schedule we had.

We had to go to the press conference location at 11:00. Media and fans of CL will be there at 11:30 once everyone is settled the conference will begin at noon hopefully without a hitch.

When it was noon and everyone was quite Chaerin pick on a reporter from the back row.

“Miss. Lee and Miss. Park what is the reason for the joint conference?” Reporter man asked.

“Well reporter sir we are here today to reveal a secret.” Chaerin said.

I called on another reporter.

“What is the secret you want the world to know? What you two gonna get hitched?” reporter douche bag asked.

Before I could answer the question Chaerin beat me to it.

“You got it in one and show some respect towards my soon to be wife.” Chaerin said.

Everyone went wild after what Chaerin said. No one waited to be called on no one waited their turn. I could not take it I had to leave.

I got up and left the mini stage. Chaerin following me out but so did the media and fans.  I barely got into the car before I had to close my eyes. Chaerin’s voice… so far away.