BONUS CHAPTER.

When Will I Get Married?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: SURPRISE! A BONUS CHAPTER FOR EVERYONE. THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LOVE. X <3

After the wedding ceremony that was held in the garden, everyone went straight to the hotel where the reception will be taking place. Everything is decorated in white as well just like how Kibum liked it. Their friends and relatives in there to witness one of the most memorable moment in their life. 

Kibum still can't believe that he is already married. Just the other week, he was thinking when will it happen. But he didn't expect that Jonghyun will surprise him like this. He knew how Jonghyun can be at times. He loves surprising Kibum with little things and all ever since they were young. When he was 12 and the other was 13, he had always been wishing to have a huge teddy bear stuff toy so he can have something to cuddle with at night instead of his pillow. He didn't expect that Jonghyun will walk inside their house on the Christmas Eve hugging a teddy bear as huge as he is to give it to his bestfriend. Kibum won't be able to count all the surprises Jonghyun had given him ever since they met. They're just too many, but he keeps all those memories in his heart.

Kibum and Jonghyun walked around the place, hand in hand as they greeted each guest and who congratulated them and wished them well in return. Kibum even got surprised seeing how most of his friends who's always busy made it to their wedding.

The newly wed couple took pictures here and there with their guest and finally settled on the table which was especially arranged for them.

"Jjong." Kibum called making Jonghyun look at him.

"Yes baby?"

"Thank you. Really. Thank you for everything." Kibum said shyly.

Jonghyun smiled and hugged his now husband. "You don't have to thank me. I should be the one to thank you for marrying me."

Kibum's eyes started to water again. Sometimes he thought that maybe he had done something really good in the past to deserve someone as loving as Jonghyun. "You're always too cheesy." Kibum commented, chuckling.

"You still love me though." Jonghyun said tightening his hug.

"Always." Kibum answered as he hugged the other as well.

After a few moments, the dinner was finally served and the guest happily dined, clinking the glasses with a spoon asking for the couple to kiss in which the couple can't say no but kiss.

The wedding program started where the couple made their wedding toast, they sliced and ate the cake and all other stuffs that should be done during a wedding.

"Oppa~" Krystal called with a smile as he approached the couple in their table and hugged the younger of the two. "Congratulations."

Kibum chuckled and hugged her back. "I hate you for lying to me though." he told her once they separated.

Krystal chuckled. "But it won't be a surprise anymore if I told you right?"

Kibum nodded. "yeah, you're right." 

"Just, I'm just so glad that you two are now married. I know you've been waiting for this for so long." she told him then looked at Jongyhyun. "My cousin just took really long for this." she added.

Jonghyun looked at him with wide eyes and put his hands up as if retreating. "It was really hard to plan all this you know." Jonghyun in making the two chuckle.

Kibum and Krystal talked for a few more moments until Krystal went back to her seat with her boyfriend.

Suddenly, the lights slightly dimmed, Onew walked up to the front, grabbing a microphone.

"Good evening everyone." he greeted with a smile. "I hope I didn't interrupt you're dinner." he told them when Minho shouted "You are interrupting hyung" making the guests laughed. "I'm sorry about that Minho." Onew told him. "Well, I'll just interrupt you all for a little bit, or we can enjoy our dinner while watching this video." he announced as he pointed on the projector screen beside the newly wed.

"What video?" Kibum asked Jonghyun.

Jonghyun shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know either."

Everyone focused their attention on the screen as a video stated to play with a background song U&I, one of Jonghyun's song with a title, The Story of Us

Pictures of Jonghyun and Kibum since they were babies started to roll, showing the stages of life they've been through from an infant until the day they met. Lots of pictures with the both of them even some with their friends were shown in the video until those pictures during the photo shoot they had was shown.

So this is what those pictures are for Jonghyun thought to himself as he watched the video as well, smiling as memories started to flood his mind.

The video continued and some videos during the photoshoot where they were all playing and all was shown, guests laughing here and there as they saw some of the silly things they did during the shoot.

After a lot more pictures shown and videos played, it all suddenly went black.

Suddenly, a video appeared. "Hey!" Kibum said as he remembered that which was only that morning when Taemin kept on filming him. He saw himself asleep until he woke up and looked at Taemin, asking the younger to as why was he filming him and the younger just shrugged.

He looked at Taemin who just hold up a 'v' sign at him and smiled.

"Good morning! I don't know what Taemin is doing but yeah, good morning." he heard himself said and looked back at the screen.

"Aww. You looked so cute Bummie." Jonghyun beside him commented.

"Shut up!" he said as the video continue.

"So how are you feeling hyung?" Taemin asked him in the video.

"I'm excited for Krystal." he said in the video. "And nervous. What if I trip while I walk her to the aisle?" he added with a chuckle.

The video continued until Taemin asked him to give a message. "Give some message for Jonghyun-hyung."

"Huh? Why would I?" he asked as he looked at Taemin, not in the camera.

"Just because." Taemin said.

"Don't want to."

"Oh come on hyung."

"What will I say?"

"Anything you want."

Kibum on the video just let out a sigh and looked at the camera then smiled. "Jjong." he started. "I haven't been seeing you these past few days, like really. What are you up to huh mister? Are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter