Final...

When Will I Get Married?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This got longer than what I planned so yeah, I hope you don't mind. And I hope everything in the story makes sense. Enjoy~

Kibum woke up that morning with Jonghyun's hands wrapped around his waist tightly, his back facing the latter, snuggling to him. He smiled and looked at the clock placed on their bedside table and saw that it's already time to get up since he needs to prepare breakfast since Jonghyun needs to go to work early.

He shifted on his position now facing the older. He smiled once again. It's just so beautiful to be able to wake up seeing someone you love beside you. He reached to trace each curves of the older face and stopped on the other's nose pinching it, stirring the other awake. "Hey, I need to make breakfast." he whispered and Jonghyun released him from his tight hold. Kibum chuckled. "You need to get up now too." he said as he got up the bed himself.

Jonghyun cracked an eye open and looked at the time. "Be there in ten Bummie. Love you." he said and went back to his sleep.

"Be sure Jjong." he said as he went to start preparing their breakfast.

It's been years since it happened. Time sure do flies fast. Before, they were just two young boys who decided to play with each other in the park until they became best friends. The two can't be separated since then. They always stick to each other like glue. A super glue at that since they're always together like twenty-four-seven. Until one day, one finds himself falling. Falling in love to the other. It's wrong. Especially to a lot of people. How can it not? They're both boys and since they live in country who disapproves relationships between both genders made the other scared to let his feelings out. But in the end, he just don't care. He loves him and that's that so he showed the other hints about him liking him but it seems like his best friend is too oblivious to even notice and realize it.But in the end, it seems like the other likes him, no, loves him as much, if not, much more than as he do.

Kibum still can't believe that it's been almost 5 years since it happened. Almost five years since Kim Jonghyun surprised him with those beautiful roses, those sweet letters and asked him to be his boyfriend. It still felt so surreal. Is he seriously dating The Kim Jonghyun? That guy who always leaves girls and guys with a broken heart always saying that he's not interested. He's seen it before how Jonghyun rejects every confessions he received before and it actually made Kibum let out a sigh of relief whenever Jonghyun rejects one, he didn't know what he'll be doing if ever the latter finds himself a girlfriend or a boyfriend even.

Well, reality check, he's been dating him for five long years now. And he's really happy about it. Those years were not easy though. They've been through ups and downs in their relationship that they even thought of breaking up and calling it over between the two of them. It wasn't easy than they thought it would be. One would get jealous of the other and a quarrel with start, whenever they get judging looks from others, Kibum would always say that they really shouldn't have been together. Jonghyun is more suited with a girl who can bear him children. But even with all those things they've been through, they're still together at the end of the day. Jonghyun would not even let a day pass where Kibum is mad at him. He just loves him too much to even think of letting him go.

Jonghyun promised himself that he won't even let anyone hurt Kibum. He loves him from the bottom of his heart and he would definitely go insane if he ever loses the younger. They might have been through tough times but he always makes sure that at the end of the day, he have Kibum in his arms. He's not letting him go. Not now, not ever. He may not be the perfect boyfriend to his lovely feline, but still, he always do his best for Kibum. They've been through a lot, yes, but they've been through a lot of happy times as well. There's a lot more of those happy memories they shared than those silly fights they had that they just always ended laughing it off and cuddling with each other at the end of the day.

On the third year of their relationship, Jonghyun proposed to Kibum. He actually bent on one knee and asked the love of his life if he wants to spend the rest of his life with him. He was so nervous back then. He didn't know what to do just like that time when he asked Kibum to be his boyfriend.

--FLASHBACK--

Jonghyun looked around the place where he planned to propose to Kibum. It's been three long years since he asked Kibum to be his boyfriend and he have decided that it's time to take this relationship on the next level. Both him and Kibum are now successful with their careers. He's now a successful song writer in a very well known entertainment company and even get to sing some songs for this and that. He's a man with a very good paying job and earns a lot. Kibum on the other hand is the best fashion magazine-editor in Korea. He's actually well known for his unique fashion sense.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Onew asked him.

"Nervous. Dead nervous." he said looking on the ground. "It feels like my heart is ready to come out anytime now." he added.

Onew chuckled and put one of his arm on the youngers shoulder. "Ya! It's not like your doing this the first time."

"I know buuutt.." Jonghyun tried to protest.

"No buts. Just look around, Kibum would definitely love this." Onew said as he let the younger look around the place.

They were in the garden of Onew's house. It's actually really hard to think about how he will propose to Kibum. He thinks he should over do what he did when he asked Kibum to be his boyfriend, but he ran out of ideas and what he had thought of were all those cliche stuffs which he would think Kibum will with so he just opted to make it simple. He can still make something grand for the younger soon.

"Hey! Minho said they're almost here." he heard Onew as he read the message.

Jonghyun take in a lungful of air and let it out. He looked around the garden. Flashy lights everywhere, a table at the center where there are lit candles and petals of roses everywhere. There's even a bouquet of colorful roses which Kibum learned to love more ever since that day. There's even this projector screen and well, a projector on the other side. Well, he still prepared something for the younger.

"They're here!" Onew snapped him out as he heard Minho's car honking at the entrance.

Jonghyun panicked. Does he look good? Is his clothes okay? He's only wearing a simple yet still made it fashionable for his boyfriend's sake.

"You look fine Jonghyun." Onew told him with two thumbs up. "I'm going inside to greet them."

 

~

 

Onew went inside and head to the living room to greet the three. Just like before, they told Kibum that they'll be having dinner together. But still, Kibum didn't have any clue what was waiting for him.

"Hey hyung!" Kibum greeted once he entered the room and saw Onew. "Where's Jjong?" he asked.

"In the garden." Onew answered the same time when Minho and Taemin stepped inside the room.

Sneakily, Taemin walked to Kibum and held both his hands on his back as Minho put on a scarf to cover Kibum's eyes making Kibum yelp from surprise.

"HEEEEYYY!!" Kibum shouted as he tried to free himself out but Onew joined in making it harder for him.

"What is this for?" Kibum asked. "It's not my birthday you idiots." he added.

Taemin chuckled. "It's a secret till we get in the garden hyung."

"Yeah. Something like that. You're birthday is coming in two months though." Minho added.

"That's what I'm talking about. Yah! Is this blind fold really necessary?" he asked as they started to walk on the way to the garden, the three served as Kibum's eyes, where Jonghyun is waiting.

"Just do as we say Kibum or you'll get hurt." Onew joked.

"Aish. Whatever." Kibum surrendered and just followed.

Once they were in the back garden, Onew, Minho and Taemin let Kibum stand alone in the center, still blindfolded.

"Yah! Yah! Where are you going?" Kibum asked as he felt the others walk away.

"Somewhere down the road~" Taemin sang that english song, mocking him.

"Ya Lee Taemin!" Kibum shouted when he suddenly felt two arms wrapped around his waist startling him.

"It's just me Bummie." he heard that voice that he would never get tired of.

"Oh. Hey Jjong." he smiled to himself as he hold the others hand which were on his waist. "Would you mind telling me what's going on? What is this blindfold for?" he asked.

Jonghyun smiled and just tighten his hold as he put his chin on the others shoulder. "I love you." he whispered on his ear making Kibum blush.

"Y-Ya! What is this all about Kim Jonghyun?" Kibum asked once again.

"I love you." he said once again and release Kibum from his hold much to Kibum's dismay.

"Jjong. Where are you going?" he asked but didn't get any answer.

He was left standing there, waiting patiently.

Suddenly, someone approached near. "Hey hyung. I just want to congratulate you in advance." he heard Taemin said and he felt how the other undo his blindfold.

Kibum was confused. Congratulations for what? Did he win a lottery? Got a free ticket to watch the concert of his favorite group or maybe won a trip overseas? 

"Close your eyes hyung and don't open it unless I say so." he commanded and took the blindfold off and walked away after.

Kibum obeyed and kept his eyes close. There's this feeling in him that if he disobeyed, Taemin will definitely do something.

There was silence. It felt like a deja-vu.

"Open your eyes Kibum." he heard Minho said but he didn't. It should be Taemin to said it shouldn't it?

"Ya! I thought Taemin will say it?" he asked, eyes still closed.

The three chuckled on the back. "Taemin asked Minho to say it." he heard Onew said with a chuckle.

Kibum let out a sigh. Jeez. Why is he stuck with these idiots. He loves them anyway.

Slowly, Kibum opened his eyes. After a few seconds of adjusting, he finally saw clearly. Now seeing a huge projector screen about five meters in front of him and suddenly a video played along with the song Best Friend by Jason Mraz.


Love is where this begins
Thank you for letting me in
I've never had to pretend
You've always known who I am

The song started as pictures of him and Jonghyun rolled in the video. A picture of them when they first met when the older was ten and Kibum was nine. In the park. Jonghyun smiling as he push the swing to make Kibum go higher. Kibum smiled as he remembered how Jonghyun just suddenly walked to him and asked for his name. He have been seeing Jonghyun a lot since he's the son of their neighbor and since Kibum's family was new in that neighborhood, he did not actually know anyone around the place. Then a picture of them during grade school where Jonghyun gave Kibum a headband with a red ribbon "You look cuter with this Bummie" is what Jonghyun had said back then.

And I know my life is better
Because you’re a part of it
I know without you by my side
That I would be different

Pictures of the both of them together rolled, from their childhood, even pictures with Onew, Minho and Taemin. All those memories they shared.

Thank you for all of your trust
Thank you for not giving up
Thank you for holding my hand
I've always known where you stand

Suddenly, a video where Kibum and Jonghyun went to go bungee jumping played. Kibum laughed to himself as he watch that video. He almost felt like crying during that time. He's afraid of heights but his friends dared to bring him there and even pushed him to do it. He didn't actually thought that he will succeed since his knees were shaking and can't even move a step closer to the cliff but Jonghyun suddenly pulled him in for a kiss and smiled at him. Kibum was flustered and didn't know what to say. "Do you trust me?" Jonghyun asked him those words and Kibum nodded. And that's the reason why he jumped despite of his fear and shouted on top of his lungs "I love you Kim Jonghyun"

Yes, I feel my life is better
So is the world we’re living in
I’m thankful for the time I spent
With my best friend

(You're my best friend)

And again, pictures of them rolled. All those happy memories they captured. Even those ones where one is crying.

Thank you for calling me out
Thank you for waking me up
Thank you for breaking it down
Thank you for choosing us
Thank you for all you’re about
Thank you for lifting me up
Thank you for keeping me grounded
And being here now

As the pictures rolled, Kibum saw that one picture where he was asleep in Jonghyun's arms. That was the time he called the older because he can't sleep and did not expect that the older will go to him in like 1 in the morning. Then another picture rolled where there's a caption of Thank you for choosing us. In that very picture is the day where Jonghyun asked Kibum to be his boyfriend. That very unforgettable day they have that up until now, they can feel how surreal it is and smile as they remember it.

Suddenly, the song stopped. He looked around to see what's happening only to see his boyfriend with a microphone in his hand and sang the rest of the song while the pictures continued to roll.

My life is better,
Because you’re a part of it
'Cause I know without you by my side
That I would be different

Kibum looked at Jonghyun in the eye and mouthed a pabo to the other who just smiled at him as he walked towards his direction.

Yes, I feel my life is better
And so is the world we’re livin’ in
I’m thankful for the time I spent
With my best friendYou’re my best friend.

Jonghyun sang the last part of the song and knelt on one knee in front of his Bummie. He looked up to the other and smiled. "Hey!" well, that was not part of the plan.

Kibum chuckled. "Hey?"

They both stared at each other for seconds as if they're the only person in the place when Onew suddenly cleared his throat as if saying that they're there making them both looked at the older's direction.

"Oh, yeah. I almost forgot." Jonghyun whispered making Kibum chuckle.

Kibum looked down at Jonghyun with that loving gaze in his eyes.

"Hey Kibummie." Jonghyun started as he grabbed Kibum's hand while Taemin holds the camcorder in his hand and film it. Kibum did not notice it earlier.

"Hmm?" Kibum hummed with a smile.

"You know before you become my boyfriend that you are my best friend right?" Jonghyun asked.

Kibum nodded seems to already know where this is going.

"And even though you're my boyfriend now, you're still my best friend right?" he asked again and Kibum nodded once again.

"How about we become husbands and best friends too?" Jonghyun asked nervously. This is not how he planned it though. It's supposed to be filled with those cheesy lines and all those whatnots when you propose but guess it's better this way.

"Are you proposing to me?" Kibum asked playfully.

Jonghyun chuckled. Is it not obvious? "Uh.. No? Onew-hyung is proposing to you and just asked me to do it instead." he joked while he reached out for the black velvet box that has the ring in it and opened it. It's a simple silver ring band with a very shiny diamond on top of it and an inscribed Kim Jonghyun's inside the band. "So will you marry him?" Jonghyun continued to joke.

Kibum chuckled and shook his head. "I'd rather marry a dinopup than a chicken freak." Kibum stated hearing a "YA!" from Onew on the other side as they both laughed.

Jonghyun put the ring on Kibum's ring finger and stood up as they seal it with a kiss.

"I love you you know." Kibum said once they parted.

"I love you most." Jonghyun answered and kissed Kibum again when they suddenly heard Onew on the background saying "At last! Now we can eat."

--END OF FLASHBACK--

Kibum started to make their breakfast so Jonghyun would have something to eat before he leaves for work. The older's been staying out late lately and needs to leave early the next day since the older said that there's this new group debuting and most of his composed songs were chosen to be in their album.

Kibum's been a bit sulky towards Jonghyun though since they rarely spends time with each other lately. But most of it is because it's been almost two years since the older proposed to him but they still haven't tied the knot yet and Kibum's been thinking if Jonghyun has changed his mind already.

Minho and Taemin tied the knot already last month, even though they were the first to get engaged, the two younger got married first and that made Kibum depressed. He too wants to get married to Jonghyun already. He's sure himself that he wants to spend the rest of his life with the other.

They even get to live together already in Jonghyun's condominium right months after that proposal with Jonghyun telling him: "We'll be living here for now, but once we get married, we will move to a new house where we will have our own little family." 

But it's been two years since the proposal and they haven't even talked about the marriage or even planned anything yet. The date, the cake, what they'll be wearing and so on. 

Jonghyun would sometimes bring it up by asking "What type of wedding would you like?" "What color motif?" "Do you want it like this?" but those conversations did not progress in planning for the actual wedding but always ended up with a "goodnight Bummie" and "I love you." 

It seems that Kibum is over reacting but he just can't wait. He's getting impatient. Most of his friends who got engage after them got married or already have a set date for their marriage. He would always go and attend those with Jonghyun. Even sometimes caught the flower that the brides threw but no, they still haven't have plans.

Kibum let out a sigh when he suddenly felt a presence behind his back.

"Hey babe. My cousin is getting married." Jonghyun said as he wrapped his arms around the slender waist of the feline who's busy making breakfast.

Kibum let out a sigh, "Krystal?" he asked. Oh how lucky she is already getting married. And how unlucky he is having this news early in the morning.

Jonghyun hummed in response. "Yeah. And her boyfriend Kai."

"Oh. Good for them. Everyone knows that they'll end up tying the knot though." he murmured trying to be cheery.

Jonghyun smiled to himself knowing full well that his best friend and boyfriend and well,  fiancé have been wanting to make his dream marriage happen as soon as possible.

"By the way, she wants you to walk her to the aisle." he said as he kisses his lovers cheek and walked out of the kitchen to get ready for work.

Kibum was taken a back from what he heard and looked back seeing his boyfriend walking out of the room. "What?" he half shouted only to see a wave of a hand from the other. "But I want to walk there when I am the one getting married." he whispered to himself. "When will I get married?" he voiced out with a frustrated sigh.

He continued to prepare their breakfast with thoughts about Krystal's marriage.
She's Jonghyun's cousin who lives in the states now but comes to visit Korea often. She's actually closer to Kibum than to her own cousin since he and Kibum finds a lot of similarities with each other, especially when it comes to fashion.

Kibum's also the very first person whom she told about her relationship with Kai and all. Even with Krystal in states, they always keep in touch but why didn't she tell him first before Jonghyun about her getting married?

Kibum sat down as he waited for Jonghyun so they could eat together. Once the older came out of the room, he quickly head to the kitchen and sat down on the chair in front of Kibum and looked at what the younger prepared. Typical Korean breakfast with a few touches of American meal.

"Wow." Jonghyun said. "You made a lot Bummie." he added and starts digging after thanking for the food.

"So you won't get tired easily. You need a lot of energy Jjong." he explained and the other kept on munching and savoring his meal.

"Hey, about Krystal.." Kibum suddenly started.

Jonghyun looked at him waiting expectantly on what Kibum has to say but nothing came out. "About that.." he said instead. "She told me to say sorry for not telling you immediately. She got busy with stuffs and just dropped the invitation to my office."

Kibum's eyes widened. "Wait.. What? Krystal's in Korea?" he asked.

Jonghyun nodded as he takes another bite from his food.

"Yeah. She arrived the other day. Both her and Kai decided to get married here since you know, they're Koreans." he answered.

Kibum nodded and just went to munch on his own food.

"Oh. And she told me that she'll call you today, she needs help." Jonghyun added just right when Kibum's phone started ringing. "I bet that's her." he said pointing to Kibum's mobile with his chopsticks.

Kibum looked at his phone and sure it's her. It's Krystal's name who appeared. He looked at Jonghyun for a moment, the older urging him to answer the call. Kibum did so and swipe it to answer.

"OPPA!!" he heard Krystal's voice even before he got to say anything. "I need your help like seriously. I don't know what to do with this and.." Krystal continuously said in english.

"Hey Krys." he cut her off. "Calm down." he answered in english as well.

"I'm calm." Krystal answered back. "But really oppa. I need your help. Are you free today? Can you help me pick out clothes for everyone?" she asked now speaking in Korean.

Kibum smiled. So this is how it's like when you're getting married? "Sure Krys. I have like a month off from work since I worked my off and barely had a day off." he explained getting a look from Jonghyun who agreed about that.

"That's a relief. I'll be there at 10 okay? See you oppa! Bye!"

Kibum hummed and hung up.

"So?" Jonghyun asked, already done with his meal.

"She said she'll be here at 10." Kibum answered and Jonghyun nodded.

"Okay. Hope you two will have fun though." he said.

"When is the date?" Kibum suddenly asked.

"Three weeks from now." Jonghyun answered. "I left the invitation in my office. I'll make sure to bring it tonight so you can take a look at it."

"Okay."

"Okay." Jonghyun mimicked.

"Ya!" Kibum half shouted.

"Ya!" Jonghyun mimicked again.

"I hate you!" Kibum said this time.

"I love you though." Jonghyun answered as he stared at his lover's eyes and smiled lovingly. 

"Sap!" Kibum said.

"You love me." Jonghyun cheered.

"Yeah. Whatever." Kibum rolled his eyes. "You need to go now or you'll be late."

Jonghyun looked at his wrist watch and sure, if he don't go now he will definitely be late. "Bye babe!" Jonghyun said as he stood up and placed a chaste kiss on Kibum's forehead. "Remember that I love you so much." he added.

"I love you too." Kibum answered back as he stood up as well and walked Jonghyun to the door and bid goodbye to him just like what married couples do. But they are not married in this case.

 

 

Krystal did come at exactly 10 in the morning, greeting Kibum with a hug and a lot of I miss you's. And now the two are out to go and see Krystal's wedding dress as well as those suits and gowns that the people who'll attend the wedding will wear.

She immediately tried her wedding dress the moment she saw it and asked for Kibum's opinion.

"What do you think oppa?" Krystal asked him as she showed him the wedding dress that fits her perfectly.

Kibum looked at it with keen eyes. Of course he's the editor of a fashion magazine and he definitely is an expert when it comes to this. Well, the dress is nice, yeah, fits the bride perfectly, and she likes it though but, "Isn't it too simple Krystal?" he asked. The dress is nice yes, but he did not expect Krystal to wear something as simple as this for her wedding. What he's picturing is a grand wedding dress that will take everyone's breath away.

"You think?" Krystal pouted. She seems to really like it though.

Kibum let out a sigh. She wants Krystal to wear something she likes so maybe this one is it. "But don't worry, it looks really good on you. It doesn't look simple when you're the one wearing it. You look so elegant." he complimented. It's true though, Krystal looks elegant in that dress.

Krystal chuckled and went to grab Kibum's hand. "Now it's your time to fit your tux." she told him and went to tell the lady in charge to help his oppa.

"What? Why?" Kibum asked.

"Because.." Krystal sing sang. "You're walking me to the aisle. Didn't Jonghyun-oppa mention it? I told him to though." she explained.

Ah right. That. Aish. He'll be there, the last person walking, but with the bride. He'll be walking the bride. The bride which is Krystal is getting married. Not him. Not him and Jonghyun.

"He did mention it but do I really have to.." Kibum wants to protest still.

"Yes." She cut her off. "I want you to pick the best suit though. I don't want you to wear something cheap." she mocked.

"Like I will." Kibum answered, diva mode on and went to follow the person in charge where he'll be choosing the tux he'll be wearing while Krystal change her clothes.

Kibum looked here and there for the perfect suit he'll be wearing for Krystal's wedding but finding it hard since there's a lot of suit he'd like try on. The lady in charge seems to see his distress and asked him something.

"Are you married?" she asked him.

Kibum looked at her, surprised but smiled and shook his head.

"Are you kidding me?"

Kibum chuckled at the lady's reaction. "No. Not yet, but maybe I will soon." he said as he showed her his hand with his engagement ring.

The lady nodded and smiled, not wanting to pry anymore. "Just choose something that you think you will wear on your wedding day." she suggested.

"On my wedding day?" he thought and looked around once more.

On my wedding day, I want to wear something all white. Everyone will wear all white as well. He thought to himself.

After more choosing and pairing, Kibum finally made his choice. Something he thinks he'll be wearing for his wedding though it's not really his'.

He tried it on and went to show it to Krystal who looked mesmerized. "Wow oppa! Just.. Wow." She don't have anymore words to describe it but wow. "You look amazing!" she said with two thumbs up.

Kibum smiled at her and mumbled a thanks.

"Jonghyun-oppa will definitely love this." Krystal said to herself with a smile.

 

 

After all the fitting and choosing dress for the other's, the two went to a cafe to do some catching up since it has been a while.

"So, why didn't you tell me sooner?" Kibum intrigued.

"Sorry." Krystal replied knowing full well what it is about. "I really got busy, and well, I somewhat wanted to surprise you." she explained.

"Yeah, you sure did surprised me hearing that I need to walk you to the aisle on your wedding day." he said jokingly in which they both laughed it off.

"So tell me oppa, have you had any plans yet?" Krystal suddenly asked catching Kibum off guard.

Plans? Yes. He have a lot of plans he thinks of himself. But plans where Jonghyun participated in, none. There's none.

"Unfortunately." Kibum pouted.

"What? It's been two years though. Don't you guys want to get married?" she asked him.

Kibum let out a sigh. He wants to. He really wants to. But Jonghyun, he's not so sure if he still do. "I don't know, Jonghyun's been avoiding the topic whenever I bring it up, and when he sometimes mentioned something about it, it always ended with him saying good night." he explained with a pout. "Do you think he's still willing to marry me?"

Krystal chuckled on Kibum's statement. Of course he still wants to. Pabo. If only you know. "Ya. Ya. Ya! Don't pout like that. Of course Jonghyun-oppa still wants to marry you. Maybe he's just saving for it and all."

"Saving?" Kibum asked. "We have more than enough money Krys."

"I know." Krystal answered. "Maybe he has a reason. Don't worry, I'll scold Jonghyun-oppa for you."

 

 

The next day, Kibum went out with Krystal as well to help her with other stuffs for the wedding. She wants this wedding to be perfect since she will only tie the knot with the person she loves once so she needs to do her best to make it perfect.

They went on the place where the wedding will be held. It will be a garden wedding since Krystal suggested it like that. It's not like she doesn't like church weddings but she wants something not common so a garden wedding it is.

I've always dreamed of having a garden wedding. Kibum thought to himself as he looked around the place. This is like exactly how he wanted the garden to be like when he get married. And since Jonghyun proposed to him in Onew's garden, his eager to have a garden wedding increased.

"Isn't it perfect oppa?" Krystal asked as she smiled happily, looking around the place. "This is the where I will get married." she added.

"It's wonderful." Kibum complimented. I want something like this too

"Do you like it?" Krystal asked.

Kibum smiled and shook his head. "No, I love it. This place is just so majestic."

"I should call Kai to tell him that the venue's been booked. Oh my gosh. I'm so excited." she cheered as she fished her phone and dialed his fiance's number.

Kibum looked around some more, taking in the view of the place while Krystal excused herself to talk to which Kibum assumed is her fiance, Kai.

 

 

Kibum accompanied Krystal again the next day to visit where the reception after the wedding will be.

They went into a hotel to see the grand ball room they booked for. The ball room is huge with chandeliers hanging on the roof. It looks very much like a room where a royal family will have an event like finding a princess for a prince and all just like in fairytales.

They looked around as the person in charge tours them and explained how things will be on the wedding day. He said that it will be decorated with all white just like how the bride wants it and will have roses as the centerpiece for every table. He explained a lot more on what it will be on that day while Kibum imagined things he wants to happen in this room. Things he wants to happen on his own wedding day.

White. I want it all white too. But with this large room, a touch of pink and blue would be lovely. He thought to himself. A reception in a hotel after the wedding is what I've been wanting too.

"Hey Oppa." Krystal suddenly snapped him out of his thoughts.

"Oh, yes?"

"We have a photo shoot for the wedding tomorrow." she informed him as they head outside the ballroom.

"Oh, do you need me to accompany you again?" Kibum asked, he don't mind though since he doesn't have anything else to do.

Krystal waved her hand. "No. No. I need you to be there." she said in English.

"Huh? Why?"

"I want you and Jonghyun-oppa to be a part of it okay? I already told him beforehand and he agreed."

Kibum got surprised, Jonghyun agreed? Is he not busy? "He agreed? He didn't mention it though."

"Maybe he forgot but yes. So, rest well tonight. Have your beauty sleep since we have a photo shoot. You wouldn't want your face to look bloated don't you?"

 

 

"Hey Jjong, we need to go. Krystal said we have to be there by 9." Kibum told his lover as he fix his hair in front of their body length mirror.

"I'm only waiting for you Bummie." Jonghyun said as he watched how his Bummie fix his hair.

Jonghyun's been waiting for Kibum for almost an hour now, the younger always takes his time to dress that's why but he got used to it ever since.

"Oh, is that so?" Kibum looked back to see his lover watching him.

Jonghyun nodded, showing Kibum the car key he's holding.

"Sorry." Kibum apologized, putting up a hand, showing Jonghyun his cute dimpled smile.

"Aish. You know I can't resist that, let's just go." Jonghyun said as he lead the way out of the house and Kibum followed.

The two slipped inside the car and Jonghyun started to drive his way to the location where Krystal told them.

"I didn't know getting married is this hard." Kibum suddenly opened up a conversation.

"You think so?" Jonghyun asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh, I know so just by accompanying Krystal everyday." he answered with a chuckle.

"Oh my poor cousin." Jonghyun said with a tone of pity. "It must be very hard." he added.

"It is. And knowing how Kai is busy that he can't help Krystal with all the preparations and all."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter