Final

Soulmates in Overalls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: The only reason why I wrote this is because Jikook wore overalls and I saw it on twitter lel

----------

 

"Your soulmate's first sentence to you will be written on your wrist seven days before you actually meet your soulmate."

It was that simple and Jimin knew about it since he was a child. Which was why when everyone had their soulmate's first sentence written on their wrists while Jimin's wrist was completely empty, Jimin could not help but feel left out.

When a sentence was engraved on his wrist one week before his first day of university, Jimin was screaming and running around the house. Ok, maybe it was more like his arm than his wrist but still, he was excited and happy. 

Jimin was looking forward to his first day of university. Not only about meeting his soulmate but also because he no longer had to wear uniforms and had the freedom to wear anything he wanted. Heck, if he showed up in a tank top, shorts and slippers no one would bother. He was in the engineering faculty after all. He opened the closet and took whatever that was on top and walked out of the room.

"Jimin what on earth are you wearing?" His mother looked at Jimin with pure shock.

Jimin looked at himself and stretched out his arms. "Err... I'm wearing a t-shirt and track pants," he replied calmly.

"On the first day of school?" His mother gasped and pulled Jimin's wrist back into his room. She started pulling out clothes inside Jimin's drawer and frowned when she realised that Jimin had nothing decent.

Just then, Jimin's younger brother, Taehyung came into the room and started whining. "Ma! Where is my tie?" Their mother turned to him and brightened up. "It's on your table sweetie, also, do you mind lending your clothes to your older brother?"

"But he is so much taller than me!" Jimin argued in hopes he did not have to wear his younger brother's clothes.

"Sure." Taehyung shrugged as he came back tying his school tie and fixed his hair. Jimin would glare at Taehyung but his younger brother was grinning at him so happy about his first day of high school. Dammit Taehyung.

Jimin's mother went into Taehyung's room and took out black overalls and a black snapback.

"Aren't you hipster mum." Jimin rolled his eyes but took the clothes anyway. "More hipster than you obviously, now go change or you'll be late!"

"Then I should just not change so I won't be late."

"Jimin!"

"Fine fine..."

...

"Tae stop laughing before I break your console!"

 

Jimin walked into the engineering building with a smile on his face. He finally found the place after circling around the campus (and almost ended up on the business side) for more than fifteen minutes. He looked around and saw the other students

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter