Ability

Resurrecting Elysian

For the third time that day, Sooyoung feels her sense jerk up again, stronger than before this time around. It doesn't take long before the chilly night air suddenly replace with a warm flash of heat. She turns her head around when she clearly notices the massive size of fireballs heading fast towards their group.

 

"Everybody split!!" she yells.

 

Just in time, all nine of the Pegasus manages to dodge the deadly fireball.

 

"What the hell was that?!" Hyoyeon shrill in horror watching the fireball pass through them.

 

"One holy big fireball I can say," Taeyeon calmly responds. Apparently the attack doesn't affect her a bit.

 

On their runaway, Sooyoung quickly scans through the forest below. Just meters away from their position, she catches the sight of two young women pursuing their way. Although the distance should have not possessed any threat, the fireballs just now disprove the theory. Just after, she notices the girl on the far front looks up, their eyes met and she distinctly notices a smile creeping on that face.

 

"They've found us, the Dark Chaser," Sooyoung informs the others.

 

"What do they want from us?" Tiffany asks, worried and restless.

 

"I'm very sure The Dark Lord want you to join their side, master," her Pegasus reasoned.

 

"Is he dumb? If he want us to join him asks in a proper way at least. What with this threatening tactic? Cheap enough huh?" Jessica mocks.

 

"Are you planning to join them?" her Pegasus eyes get wider with her statement.

 

"I'm just saying ok, dearest pet,"

 

"I'm not a pet," her Pegasus argues.

 

"Yeah whatever," Jessica rolled up her eyes.

 

"Enough, both of you," Taeyeon and her Pegasus demand simultaneously. Taeyeon looks at her Pegasus before both of them crack a light smile. "We've got to think of a way to escape. We don’t know when they'll attack…holy cow!" her sentence cut short when the second fireball breaks them apart again.

 

"Those people are really getting on my nerves" Yuri seethed. Her short-tempered demeanor comes to light.

 

"Yul," Tiffany tries to comfort the girl. All of them know extremely well what'll happen when she is on her outburst.

 

Unfortunately, Tiffany effort come to a waste when another fireball targeted on them forcing them to split for the third time.

 

"I had enough," Yuri hissed, steering her Pegasus with deft and spun around furiously when out of nowhere a flaring blue flame blast out from her feet sending a refined blazing arc directly to their chaser below.

 

Along with the unexpected counterattack by Yuri, all eight of them froze in the air. Eyes blinking in disbelief when suddenly a deep masculine voice echoes in extolment "Woo! Nice skills,"

 

The praise excite back their focus when Taeyeon leap forward in a swift, eyes blazing with threat "Who are you?"

 

************************************

 

Jia froze on spot. Yes, she's one of the most feared fire bender in history but the blue flame. This is the first, her first. Never before, all her life had she ever encountered bender with blue flame. The raging blue arc sort of mesmerized her.

 

Min on the other side watch in horror. Did she lose her mind? She's going to burn to ash. "Jia unnie!!"

 

The moment Jia woke up from her awe, everything was too late. The intense blue fire is already inches from her face when suddenly a strong gush of air blows past her, extinguishing the fire in a blink.

 

"Fei unnie," Min breathe out in relief.

 

"Enough. Get back to the base," Fei said her order. Short but firm.

 

"Fei unnie!" Jia clearly protests. They've found them. It's not time to back off just yet.

 

"Meng Jia," Fei shot her a glare.

 

"We can win this," Jia's still stubborn.

 

"Yeah, win. Tell me that when you almost get yourself killed seconds ago,"

 

"That was a mistake. I'm…" Jia was cut off cold by Fei "You underestimate them! They're not just anybody, they are The Guardians! What make you think you're strong enough to take down all nine of them by yourself?!"

 

"I am strong enough," Jia hissed. "Watch me," finished her sentence, Jia turn around, firing nine thin but extraordinary immense size of fire blades each to the nine of the girls up there.

 

***********************************

 

"Watch out!" before the guy in front of her can answer, another guy behind him already reeled around them with his majestic griffin adeptly protecting them from the fire blades sends from below with some kind of swirling air shield.

 

"We've no time for Q&A. Let just cut it short ok? We're here to help,"

 

Taeyeon couldn't oppose knowing well what kind of situation they're facing right now. She and the other eight of her friends can just watch the two guys positioning themselves in front of them. Looking more than ready for battle.

 

"I don’t think this will be over any soon," the tall, tanned guy looks to his friend.

 

"They are The Dark Chaser. They are too keen to stop,"

 

 

 

I'm sorry. Terribly sorry for the late update and this crappy short chapter. I'm lost and my idea for this story was kinda get blocked in the middle. I'm sorry again. I promise to do a better job next time. I hope all of you can cope with this chapter. I'm extremely sorry for the long wait :(

 

By the way I'll put on the link for the information about 'Griffin' and all the bending skills I used in this chapter later. Sorry again. Anyway I hope all of you can enjoy yourself with the chapter...