Companies

Resurrecting Elysian

"Yoong, pinch me," Yuri breaks the silence.

 

"What?" Yoona seems confuse.

 

"Pinch me," Yuri repeats. Her tone sounds firm.

 

"Wha..why?" Yoona is still in daze with the illogical request.

 

"Just let me do it," Hyoyeon steps forward embedding her nails deep into Yuri's arms.

 

"Ouch!" Yuri flinches, rubbing her arms with wrinkled forehead. Painful of course but she thanks the girl instead "Thanks Hyo. At least that tells me we're not dreaming,"

 

"You're not master. The prophecy had long informed that you'll come, and here you are," the Pegasus on the very front notifies.

 

"Here come the prophecy," Jessica rolled up her eyes. I am so not getting involved in this entire lunatic tale of prophecy and fated journey.

 

"Master Jessica," the Pegasus in the middle of the group speaks up "I've been informed that my master is a little bit annoying but I don't expect you to be this much of a complainer,"

 

"What?!" Jessica eyes widen in her anger. "You ungrate…"

 

"Jung Jessica," Taeyeon voice sounds plain but Jessica get the hidden warning. Of all people, Taeyeon is the one who manage to control all nine of the girls. She has this aura of somewhat intimidating people around her.

 

"How did you know her name?" Yuri asks, her eyes flaring dangerously to the group of Pegasus. Her sense to protect her sisters flowing swiftly through her veins.

 

"Don't get us wrong Master Yuri," the white Pegasus with a shade of grey on the back of its head interrupts gently. "Each of us is assigned to each of you. We've been designed to recognize our own master,"

 

"Chill Yuri," Taeyeon holds Yuri back. She doesn't know why but she hears their thoughts. Slowly she starts to get the picture.

 

"What would you say if we decide not to comply to the prophecy? Can we go back to where we were?" Taeyeon digs for confirmation.

 

"I'm not sure either Master Taeyeon. It is out of our task," the Pegasus on the very front gives it answer.

 

"So, who could give us the answer?"

 

Sunny attention to the somehow heated debate was suddenly interrupted when a beautiful firefly fly across her. Stretching out her hand she let the tiny insects alight on her finger. A small smile curve on her lips. At least they were something ordinary here. Let alone the talk about the prophecy and some kind of crystal she just hear, plus the mythical Pegasus in front of them, the firefly was at the very least something ordinary people see right?

 

"The Dark Chaser is coming for you. You need to run away, quick," Sunny turns her head around to find the owner of the voice but she sees nothing. Automatic, her heart starts to beat in an unusual rhythm.

 

"It's me. Here, on your finger," the voice echoed again.

 

Sunny doubtfully examines the shining firefly "You?" she whispers.

 

"Yes, it’s me,"

 

"How I'm going to be sure it was you?" Sunny whispers again. She looks around her once, ensuring that none of her friends saw her talking to the tiny firefly or else she'll be called insane.

 

"Make me do something," the voice asks.

 

"Ok.." she eyes the glittering insects "Fly to my left hand,". In no time the firefly move and alight on her right hand. She was amazed for awhile before she orders again "Fly to my shoulder,". The firefly then moves onto her shoulders. From amazement, she starts enjoying it "Now fly to…"

 

"Sunny-ssi!" the firefly alight right onto her nose tips. Its tiny little eyes staring straight into hers. "There's an enemy coming. It's not time to joke around,"

 

"Oh, right," Sunny remembers the earlier warning. "Uh…guys!" she tries to attract the attention but her voice was too soft for anyone to even notice.

 

"Louder Sunny-ssi," the firefly which now back on her shoulder encourage her again. "Guys!!" this time she succeeds.

 

"What is it Sunny?" Taeyeon asks.

 

"The Dark Chaser is coming for us, so we need to run away..?" she shifts her gaze back to her firefly friend for confirmation.

 

"What?" almost on the same time the eight girls asks in unison.

 

"What Dark Chaser?" Tiffany asks.

 

"The most talented huntresses from the Dark Side. We got to be quick," the Pegasus on the very front line already move beside Taeyeon lowering its body, so did the others respectively to their own master.

 

"You need to trust us master,"

 

Taeyeon turn around, all eight pairs of eyes are on her. She knows she got to make the decision, rational and fast. She was still considering when Sooyoung notifies "They're almost here,"

 

"Get on," Taeyeon skillfully jumps onto her Pegasus with the other following.

 

"Hold on tight," Jessica's Pegasus warns leaving her screaming on top of her lung when the creature set off from the ground high into the chilly night air. "Get on the ground! Get on the ground now! I'm your…aaahh!!!" her rant was replaced with another shriek when the Pegasus swiftly fly between the huge tall pine trees through the forest.

 

"Geez, you sure are loud," her Pegasus mumbles while the other girls just let out a knowing smile. Jessica she is.

 

***********************************

 

"They've run away," Min grouch, steering her mongoose dragon faster forward. "And they're up in the air while we're stuck on the damn ground," she snarls again.

 

"But we're far better in skills my dear sister," Jia smiles, eyes brighten zealously before her hand lit up with massive size of fireballs.

 

 

 

Chapter 3 is up! I'm sorry for the short chapter. I promise I'll do a better job for the next chapter.

 

And reminder for all my lovely readers, I change 'unicorn' on Chapter 2 with 'pegasus'. I initially plan for their 'pet' to be a flying one and I get kinda confuse between those two but after some reading I get to know that 'pegasus' was actually the flying one not unicorn. I hope all of you forgive me for my ignorance.

 

Another thing, mongoose dragon is a fire nation creature from the anime 'Avatar, The Last Airbender' you can read about it in avatar wiki.. Since I get my inspiration from these three stories

1) Harry Potter

2) Narnia

3) Avatar

there will be a bit similarity from those stories in 'Resurrecting Elysian' in type of creatures and power as you can see. I hope all of you don't mind. Last but not least, I hope all of you enjoy this chapter (^^,)