▹ 1. 죄송합니다 -excuse me-

Don't Cry ♬
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] -You are...?  [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]  죄송합니다 [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] The room was extremely big, there were huge, white pillars and she followed them with her eyes all the way up to the ceiling, getting a bit dizzy at height of it. She looked around once again and spotted a big screen with an arrow and the word “audition” on it at the other side of the lobby and let out a sigh in relief, at least she knew the direction now. She bit her lip and tried to swallow the limp in , took a firm grip of the straps on her black shoulder bag and began making her way to the screen. She apologized and bowed her head as she bumped into all these important people and tried to get there as smooth and unnoticed as possible; until she accidentally kicked a table foot and fell forward. As a quick response she squeaked and closed her eyes tightly, waiting to be humiliated. Embarrassing moments always seem to happen so slow so everyone got a chance to observe the scene, Sori thought, not noticing until a few seconds after that she was never really falling, but leaning close to somebody's chest and that somebody was holding her close as well.

She carefully opened her eyes and slowly backed away from the person, not daring to look up. Hopefully it was someone just like her, less important. “I-I’m sorry…” she mumbled, looking down at her feet to hide her reddening face. Her cheeks were burning and she was just about to walk away until she heard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter