▹ 4. 커피 -wasted coffee-

Don't Cry ♬
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] -What do you want?
-Company?  [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] 커피 [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] ”Mr Kim, I was just practicing my piano for the yearly trainee show when she came in and started calling me names” Hyori said to Kim Youngmin, SM’s CEO, in the worst acting voice Sori ever heard. Sori rolled her eyes as Hyori continued her tear dripping story. “You see, I just want her best. I already told her that trainees couldn’t date the company’s idols but she got angry and tried to silence me, with violence.” Sori widened her eyes as she heard the word date. “Mr Kim that is absolutely not-“ Sori didn’t get to finish her sentence. Mr Kim who was sitting behind his mahogany desk looked at her with his eyes filled with disappointment. He was tapping his pen on some piece of paper and sighed. “Miss Choi, please wait outside.” He said in a serious voice. Sori lowered her head and slowly walked outside while Hyori and Mr Kim were alone, probably discussing if she should be kicked out or change her position to a janitor or something. With heavy steps she walked to the bench beside Mr Kim’s office door, sat down and buried her face in her hands.

She wasn’t going to cry, not because of some lies she was going to explain in just a few minutes, if she got the chance to. All she could think about was what she would have to do now. Audition at another company? She had been here for one day and already messed up. “No, this is not my fault” She thought to herself. “If Kai wouldn’t have talked to me in front of the others on the day of the audition I wouldn’t have these problems now.” She waited for quite a long time, planning out which company to go to first and what songs she would use in the auditions. As she sat there, breathing through the space in between her fingers, she felt a hand on her shoulder. “Are you alright?” The familiar, manly voice said worriedly. Sori slowly turned her head at him, showing him a small, tired, grin. “Kai… You shouldn’t be here now” She said to him and slowly shook her head rather amased about the coincidence. She had worked so hard for this, no one, not even the member of Asia’s hottest boy band could ruin this for her. They had barely talked two times and already messed up this much. Kai just blinked confused. He noticed the bruises and scars on her legs; unfortunately Sori’s shorts didn’t cover the blue and purple marks Hyori got her. They had come up pretty bad and Kai just stared at them. As he opened his mouth to say something, Hyori slammed the door up and stomped out, her tank top showing the bloody marks on her arms from Sori’s nails. Of course Kai saw them too. Kai looked at her and slowly started pointing at Hyori who walked past them in anger. He quickly looked back at Sori, but she was already about to walk into the office again. Sori grabbed the door and exchanged one last glance with Kai, who was still standing by the bench, looking like a confused child.

“Mr Kim, I can explain” Sori begged as soon as she had closed the door behind her. It took a while before she could see the grin on his face. She carefully walked over to his desk and he leaned back in his chair. She was confused, why was he smiling and what did he say to Hyori? “I just wanted to give you your new schedule. You and Miss Park have been separated; we cannot have any more of these fights here.” He said while giving Sori her schedule. That was fast. Wasn’t he going to say anything else? She took the paper and bowed before walking back to the door, before she opened it Mr Kim spoke again. “We have security cameras in every room in this building, so don’t worry about this incident. However, we’re keeping an eye on you and Jongin. I'm sure he is professional enough to know our company's boundaries and i'm sure you don't want to get kicked out without even making it a week here.” Sori sighed in relief and turned around to face him again. “Don’t worry seongsaengnim, there is nothing between us, I don’t even know him.” She smiled at the CEO and bowed once again and left the office. She carefully closed the door and smiled in relief. “So that’s why Hyori didn’t look so happy. All I have to do now is stay away from Hyori and Kai and just get through these trainee years without problems” Sori thought for herself like it would be the easiest things in the world, but just as she turned around to head over to look for a cafeteria to buy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter