Chapter 2 : Neighbours

Always You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 2 : Neighbours

 

"Nice to meet you kids! Ymother has told me so much about you!" Mrs Byun cheerfully said. She was beautiful young mom. She had a joyful aura. Mr Byun was good-looking. Hence Baekhyun being all Perfect. Made very attractive children! 

 

"I'm Byun Baekbeom, I'm 20 years old. I'm currently in S University." Oh so he must be the oldest then. He seems cool and very manly, I love his smile.


"Hi! I'm Byun Haeun, I'm 12 years old!" She is cute and cheerful like her mother. This family has the looks! Their smiles are just beautiful.

 

Then, It was his turn.

 

"Hello, I'm Baekhyun, 17 years old"  His voice..ugh, its so soothing. Gosh Jihye control yourself! Wait 17? He's the same age as me? Chingu! Wait no.

 

He looked extremely handsome today. He was wearing a black v-neck shirt and a pair black jeans accompanied by a light blue thin long coat. It was simple but he looked so gorgeous! Stop staring Jihye! You look like a ert!

 

(Ignore the mask in the photo. Just imagine him without the mask!)

 

 

"Oh, the same age as Jihye?" Dad said. "You two can become friends." Nah, I want more Dad! I feel like, I'm very looking today!

 

We were seated around our huge wooden table in the dining, yet the heavans weren't really with me tonight. The seating plan was horibble. Why? Mr Perfect was sitting right across me! WHYYY! I just hope dinner isn't ribs or anything that would make me look like a baby eating spaghetti for first time. 

 

Phew! Dinner was my favourite! Seafood carbonara, yum! "It's our Jihye's favourite, she absolutely loves seafood!" I tried eating the most sophisticated manner, knowing myself I've had a few mistakes during the dinner.

 

"Really?! Just like our Baekhyun and Haeun..they have alot in common ehh" Mrs Byun winks at my mother. That was weird. Some weird connection going on..

 

"So what are the kids doing? Dance or acting or singing?" Mr Byun asks us. "They all dance. Since they were kids. We had the dance studio so they practiced and participated in the classes, as they grew up, we also had them learn instruments and they're very good singers! Jungwon our eldest, is now a musical actress in Yonsei University!" Dad proudly said to Mr Byun. "Looking at the kids, they seem like singers, so are they?"

 

"Our Haeun-ie is a ballet dancer, she started when she was 6. Baekbeom was interested in singing and acting, he would like to become a musical actor. Lastly, Baekhyun is a fantastic singer but he is a great dancer" Ooh he can dance? We might be in the same class tomorrow! 

 

We continued the dinner smoothly and I had like 2 full plates of the carbonara! I looked like a pig but who could resist Mom's cooking?

 

 

 

 

_______________________________

 

 

 

 

 

We were all gathered around the sitting room, Mom made a super yummy Red Velvet cake, Irene unnie's favourite.

 

"Excuse me, I need to use the bathroom." Baekhyun stands up. "Jihye show him the way." Leaving me alone with him? Oh God. I stand up and lead him towards the downstairs bathroom.

 

"Thanks Jihye-sshi, Are we in the same class? This morning, I walked in and smiled at this very beautiful lady. She had a pretty smile aswell, and that was certainly yours. A smile like that isn't easily forgotten" Is Baekhyun really talking to you? Scratch that! Is this kid really flirting with you?!!! 

 

I didn't dare look back but I continued walking to the bathroom. That was really unexpected like WOAH. 

 

"Well, uhh that was m-" Before I could continue, I was slammed against the wall. Ouch my back!

 

"You know Jihye, your beautiful. Your smile makes my heart stop.... Your eyes are mesmerising." His face kept getting closer to mine. His scent is making me dizzy. God he smells devine.

 

His face was dangeriously close to mine. He was staring at my lips. I stood completey clueless and frozen in my spot. Wait! What is he doing?! I like you but seriously! I am not an easy girl! 
 

 

Is he gonna kiss me??? Is this the moment? But we just met?! Like no proper conversation yet! Oh my lord. Get yourself together Jihye-ah! Your not that easy!
 

 

Without a second thought I push him away. "YAH!! What are you doing??!!" 

 

"Ohh Feisty! My type!" I was completely speechless. I stood there shocked, without uttering a single word.

 

Suddenly, he started laughing at me. He is laughing really hard, tears are close to falling from his eyes. What the heck is happening! Why is he laughing?! This is seriously embarrassing...

 

"Look since we are neighbours, I thought we'd be friends, I just wanted to see if you were just gonna be another one of those 'pretty dumb girls' who throw themselves at me. I wanted a friend....not a fangirl, so I just tested you there. Well done! You passed! Let's be friends! But your face, seriously though!" Baekhyun muttered, trying to be clear as possible

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter