Chapter 1 : Beginning

Always You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 1 : Beginning

 

"Goodluck Guys!" Jaehyun smirks, seeing me fidget with my nametag restlessly. "The day will go by fast and you don't know, you might make friends or see a a bunch of cute boys, I heard there's alot!" Irene unnie winks at you. I loudly sigh, trying to calm myself.

 

Yes, School of Performing Arts Seoul is where my lovely parents decided to enroll me and my siblings at. I am indeed happy but I feel burdened to be in such a school. Anyone would be delighted yet I'm afraid. I don't feel worthy, since everyone there is hella talented. Jaehyun and Irene unnie are super talented but I don't reach their level.

 

"Alright, let's go find our rooms!" Jaehyun the 2nd youngest snaps me out of my thoughts. Irene unnie links her arms with mine and drags me inside. Well no backing out now, even though I was already planning my escape plan. Damn. Don't worry Jihye, like unnie said, it'll be fine.

 

They walk me to my homeroom, really no way out anymore. "Room 2A, wow top class!, why so smart Jihye?" I purposely roll my eyes at him, I know he's being sarcastic. Jealous? I know he is. "It's not like your in the top class too." I scoff at him and stuck my tongue out at him. "Yah! Yah! Jihye-ah! Respect at your oppa please!"

 

Being the youngest isn't easy, especially having 3 smart siblings. All of my siblings were in the top class, even my eldest unnie, Jungwon unnie graduated as the Valedictorian. Yet, there's me, struggling to make it in the top classes. It's hard trying to maintain the sequence. I was average, dancing was way more important to me. 

 

I glance around and catch the students staring at the 3 of us. What? First day, already getting some attention? I sigh. I'm not a big fan of the spotlight. Even in LA, Jaehyun and Irene unnie had their fanboys/fangirls, looks like here too. 

 

"You'll be fine Jihye. Let's meet eachother at lunch, OK? I'll be in 3A" Jaehyun smiles. I swear I heard squeals from the people behind me. Gosh, fangirls. Ew! Why him. 

 

"I'll be in 4A, if you need anything." Irene unnie smiles. Then I hear boys whistling. They already have fans here, just like LA. I wave a dismissive hand and they walk away. 

 

I find a seat, near the window. "Hi, You're new right?" I look up and nod at them. Two girls and a boy. They look nice. The boy had black hair and small eyes, his eye smile was really cute. "Yellooo, I'm Kim Jiwon or which I prefer Bobby!" I shook his hand.

 

"I'm Lee Suhyun!" she also had small eyes but she was adorable. I smile at their cuteness. I already like them.

 

"Hi, I'm Lee Hayi" she was very pretty and I smile at her. They were one quirky group but I knew we were gonna get along. I was also weird, according to your Oppa. 

 

"I'm Kim Jihye, Nice to meet you!" Cheerfully smiling at them. "Well, welcome to SOPA!" 

 

They sit around you, "Wanna be friends?" Jiwon asks you. I gladly accepted the offer. A bit fast but OK.

 

So wha--" I stopped talking as soon as I saw this black-haired boy walking in with other students. He wasn't tall or short. He had chubby cheeks like Jaehyun. His hair was long, just to his eyes. His smile was just mesmerising. I just stared at the angel.

 

He walked in your direction. Our eyes met, his smile got wider, almost a square shape. My heart started racing and I felt my cheeks turning red. That moment was just in slow motion.

 

He sat in the chair behind you. Ohh goshh. Don't do anything stupid. Don't look back Jihye! Just stay calm. Ohhh Myyyy Gooddddd. Relax Jihye-ah! 

 

"He's B--" before Hayi can continue.

 

"OK, get to your seats everyone" The teacher walked in. "I'm Mr. Choi" He looked young and handsome. "Welcome back, summer is over and let's get to work!" Hearing groans from the students, he cynically smiled more which did scare me abit.

 

"Ohh look who we have here.." He looks straight at me and I froze in my seat. "Miss...Kim Jihye riight? I heard of you and your siblings, we're enrolled in the school. Welcome, I went to this school with your parents. Are they still dancers? Have they step up the dance studio they promised to open?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter