I Hate You Turn Up Out Of The Blue Uninvited

Someone Like You

“Oh! Jiyong hyung!!”

“What is happening here?” that shrill voice almost made me wince

“I just got your present for me. Thanks hyung!” the creep put an arm over my shoulder and pulled me close towards him.

“Look I think there is a confusion here” I shrugged of the arm and steeped back so that there was at least a meter between me and the creep “I am nobody’s present or whatever. And I think I should go now” I put all my stuff in my bag and started to go when I turned back to Jiyong “You need to get your brother checked, he has a serious case of narcissism going on. It’ll be unhealthy for you both in the future” and turned around to head back home. I swore to never return back to that road, having enough creepy experience to repel me for a lifetime, breath-taking eyes be damned. And I really never did. The practical side of me won over my infatuated one and my life got back on the same old routine.

Seunghyun was still a part of my life and we went on another date a week after the ice cream one, which I had really not paid attention to. I felt so bad about it after this whole episode that I called him up and decided to meet up for coffee.

Seunghyun knew exactly what to order to please my taste buds and he might have had some extra help from my best friend, but I appreciated the gesture nonetheless. It felt good to be paid attention to, especially by a good-looking male.

“I never thought you’d call me out like this… because last time…” So he HAD noticed my distant behaviour

“Yeah… I was a bit distracted that day and I actually wanted to apologize for it” I tried to give my best cutely-apologetic look so that he might get convinced and from the smile he gave me back, it looked like it worked. We were happily sipping on our drinks again when I met that gaze again. And this time it was looking back with an expression that I could decipher; amusement.

I choked on my drink and started having a coughing fit when I saw him walking towards me with a smirk on his lips. Seunghyun was patting my back as a shiny locket and tattered jeans came into my view. Seunghyun looked up at Jiyong as he was bended over to pat on my back.

"Hi" Jiyong said with a smug expression

"Do you know him....?" Seunghyun looked at me for an explation to this intrusion

"Yeah, kinda sorta. I mean I only know that he has a narcissistic brother. That's all" Even though i had been chasing Jiyong but something about that small encounter with him a few days ago had told me that he was bad news. And no matter how many dreams he was in and that just his presence sent tingles all over my body, I knew I needed to stay away. "It's just a really boring and unneccesary story that you really don't need to know" 

"Oh but I'm sure he wants to know" that bastard gave me a -eating grin and plopped down on Seunghyun's seat. "By the way, i'm Jiyong, Kwon Jiyong" he extented his hand towards Seunghyun but his eyes were locked with mine.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A small chapter and I'm sorry for that, but i was just not feeling angsty at all. so here is a bit of crack for you all. I'll probably update sooner for the next chapter than this one, so i guess you can read that soon. But not too soon as I'm at my Granny's house right now. Mandy Out!!! Bye ^^