Chapter 5: Dorm Fiasco Part II

Surreptitious Romance 비밀의 사랑
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note: This chapter a bit. Bear with it for a moment please. This will get better as soon as I finished my requirements for my college.

Update: Recently updated and edited.

Kris ran his hands through his hair as he sigh in frustration, “Dammit,” he whispered softly to himself as he scrunched his eyebrows in annoyance. ‘Now what?,’ he thought to himself. He didn’t really mean to do it, he just didn’t thought that it would break so easily.  He knows Minseok and Luhan is going to kill him later, but for now he must first solve this problem. He needs to shower right now.

“Ge! Opened the door! I need to take a shower too!” A topless Huang Zitao who’s only wearing his towel around his waist, screamed at the top of his lungs outside of their bathroom. Tao is growing impatient as he stood outside the door of the bathroom for half an hour already and his icky and sweaty self didn't help at all to lighten his already dark mood from all the running they did this morning. Why did they run? Because Kris is an idiot that's why. He suddenly waved at the passing girls in the park as they were taking a light jog, turns out they are EXO-L's who suddenly went berserk realizing it's them and literally chase their asses off. When they returned home sweaty and all, both boys raced their way towards the bathroom but Kris is a bit faster ( he practically shoved Tao away) and claimed the bathroom first, locking the door quite quickly. So Tao just decided to take off his clothes so he can immediately take a shower once his gege is finished. But it seems like it’s going to take a long time before a certain leader is finished with his precious bath. Tao pounded the door and loud ‘thumps’ could be heard from the inside of the bathroom wherein Kris is currently panicking.“Ge!” “Just as minute!” “What’s taking so loooooong?” Tao grumbled, eyebrows furrowed and lips pouting. The panda is now officially annoyed.Tao is about to pound the door once more when suddenly the door swung open and it took him by surprise nearly causing him to lose his balance. Good thing he's pretty athletic.

“What the hell Tao?” A half- Kris emerged from the bathroom also looking pretty annoyed and slightly flushed.

“I need to shower this instant ge, now get out of the way,” Tao answered back quickly and is now making his way inside until Kris blocked his path. “Ge?! Let me in! I want to take my shower now geez!” Tao cried out at his gege, but Kris remained firm in his place. “No, I cannot let you enter.” Kris stated firmly and a look of disbelief appeared in Tao’s face. “Why?” “Because I said so.” “Ge!” “I just can’t let you okay?”

Tao instead of being consumed by his annoyance towards Kris, studied his gege’s body language and his panicked facial expression. Something's wrong with this hyung. Growing suspicious of his actions he finally asked, “What did you do ge?” he deadpanned at the older male.

Kris gulped, and stayed quiet for a moment. Then he suddenly flailed his arms as he tries to explain panickly, “I did not intend to break it! I swear! I thought I just had to turn the knob on the left and right, and I did just that but it suddenly broke! I haven’t even used it yet! I still haven’t showered and now I feel so sweaty and dirty and I swea----” Kris stopped midway from his explanation when Tao placed his whole hand on Kris’ mouth.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter