Chapter 2: Contact in Case of Emergency

Surreptitious Romance 비밀의 사랑
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the rest of the story, I’m going to use the Point of View of the characters as it will be easy for me to portray their character more. Forgive me if some characters are ooc.

Chanyeol’s POV:

 

              From the crack of dawn until now and it’s already morning, our group is still practicing for our showcase and it is very evident even that all the members are tired. I’m giving my all right now as I know that I’m not really the best in dancing and our performance requires a lot of complicated choreography. I glanced at Baek who is breathing heavily while wiping the sweat falling down from his fore head, he noticed me staring and he stared back giving me an encouraging nod. I smiled and Jongin started the music from the top again as we danced once more. All of us are now about to move to side to do the dance for the second verse of the song, but then Jongin suddenly stopped the music making the rest of us pause, then  Jongin turned to face us with a glare on his face. My eyes widened,’ did I do something wrong?’ I thought.  I’m not sure if the look he’s giving is for me but the rest of us gulped, even the hyungs. Everyone knew that Jongin has short temper when he’s extremely tired and the fact that he’s the first one to be here at the practice room last night after a schedule is clearly not helping. “What’s wrong Jongin-ah?” Kyungsoo asked him worriedly. “Hyung, I’m really tired right now so I won’t call out those people that made mistake ‘once again’ but I really really want to rest after this so please,” Jongin complained as he emphasized the words ‘once again’. I guess everyone felt at fault and I too tried my best as we repeat everything from the top to ending of the dance. “Let’s call this a day guys,” Suho hyung called out to everybody. Minseok hyung immediately grabbed his water bottle and drank hungrily, “I’m sorry guys for snapping at you, I’m just really tired,” Jongin said apologetically. Suho hyung and Kris hyung clapped his back and told him that it’s alright and that everyone should just rest first. Baek grabbed my arms and dragged me into a corner and I stared at him in surprise, “What’s wrong Baek?” I inquired him, and he stared at me tensely. “Sehun told me Kai is pertaining to you and Chen,” He grumbled as a reply. Huh? “What, why? Did I do the choreography wrong?” I asked him panicking. Baekhyun sighed, “Yeol, Kai thinks your half-assing the steps; he and Sehun have been whispering all this time didn’t you notice? Sehun wants me to tell you, so like this won't happen again,” he explained. I stared at him mouth wide open, “Wow, Um, wait. Let me process this first. I’m pretty sure I’m not doing the steps half-heartedly Baek,” I argued but I knew it was pointless. “I know Yeol, but that’s what they see. Just dance more energetically next time okay? I don’t want the kids whispering something bad about you, I’ll talk to them later, cool your head off or something,” Baekhyun mumbled. He really doesn’t stop talking. I sighed. I guess all of us are just stressed out, but I know that I’m not half-assing the steps! I’m pretty sure that I’m giving it all. Geez. I saw Jongdae looking a bit down too as Kyungsoo whispered something to him. Jongdae nodded but he looks pretty mad then he left the practice room, and I followed him. I saw him sitting in one of the benches outside the room. “Hey, Jongdae-ah” I called him, he stared up and saw me then nodded and patted the seat beside him. “Did Jongin also told you you’re half-assing the steps?” He asked me and I nodded my head as I took a seat beside him. We both heave a sigh. “Hey, wanna do something fun?” I asked him and showing him my mischievous grin. He looks at me suspiciously but hung his head, then eventually nodded. “Yeah sure, I want to relieve a bit of my stress you know,” he told me knowingly.  I smiled at him, “You’ll like this,” I told him then chuckled. Then I rang her number.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Seohyun’s POV

 

             Seohyun is waiting for her gogumas to boil and is currently watching her unnies fight over the remot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter