004

Double the Joy

"okay we will let you keep the babies but , both of you will need to do endorsment of the product that you dont really like "

"What are you serious ? " both exclaimed.

"That company is really popular ,and they really insist on both of you .Thats good publicity "

The couple looked at each other and nodded at their manager.The managers jolted up in joy .

"But there is another condition..." Woobin's manager said ,making woobin confused .

"what is it hyung ? " 

"You Mr.Kim , you need to open a instagram account .No buts ,Want to keep the babies , open an instagram account "

"Ne hyung " was all that woobin could say

After the small meeting their managers left the flat,leaving the two of them with two babies .

They went to the bedroom and looked at the twins peacefully sleeping .

"Arent they cute ? " Jongsuk  said .

"yes ,they are cute just like you " The taller man replied ,making the younger blush.

Jongbin time \(>,<)/

They went to their shared bedroom they watched some tv and later on they started cuddling  .

then Jongsuk took Woobins pillow playfully ,making the latter smirk at him then they chased each other in the bedroom throwing pillows at each other .

Then woobin carried Jongsuk , (Do you guys know the scene in school 2013 ,when they were playing and woobin carried jongsuk and started pushing him in the cabinet ? )That kind of scene 

Then woobin leaned in to kiss jongsuk , and the latter replied to the taller man's kisses . Woobin held Jongsuk's body (they are in a Koala hug).Then he dropped jongsuk onto the bed ,he hovered over the smaller man and kissed him passionately .He was about to rip Jongsuk's shirt , when they heard a pair of crying babies .

Jongsuk was about to stand up when Woobin looked at him with pleading look , then he looked at the latters lower half which made him smirk .

"deal with that yourself the babies need me , they gonna make the neighbors angry " after that being said Jongsuk went to the other room and looked at th babies and what were their problem .

After figuring out what the babies need ,he went to their kitchen to look for the formula and started making milk for the babies .

He was about to give the babies the formula when Woobin sprung out of their room . The smaller man gave Woobin a smirk and went straight to the babies .

 

 

Hi there ! here is Chapter 4 I hope you liked it . 

Hope you all liked the jongbin time kekekekeke .

Please comment , I would like to see your comments it gives me inspiration 

and motivation to do better .Please comment down below if you have requests.

The babies here are the Twins in return of superman ,Lee Hwijae's twins

xoxo ,Author-nim