003

Double the Joy

As we arrived at the police station we reported about the two babies 

Then we heard one of the police were talking about moving them to some place.Then that police came near us to get the babies .

As soon as I heard that i looked at woobin.

"Wait " woobin told the police 

"Were gonna look out for the baby until their parents come out"

"Oh okay then let me write that down " As soon as I heard that I looked at woobin and smiled .

After all the paper thingy .All of the other guys went to their assigned schedule .Me and woobin decided to go to the mall for the few things the babies needed.

In the department store 

We were lookin at the clothes for 25 months old and we added few more clothes to the cart and as we were strolling around the department store looking around if we were missing something .Then suddenly seoeon cried then started wailing and so did seojun which grabbed peoples attention .Woobins cover up was taken off because of seoeon's movements. Then people started to swarm at us some were even taking picture.We ran to the cashier and gave our credit card  and the address. Then we ran as fast as we can to the parking lot .

At the condo 

"yah , woobin-ah our managers are gonna kill us "

"Just turn your phone off for now "

DingDongDingDong

Woobin went to the door to pick it up.

And there comes in our raging managers.

"What the hell were you two doing in the mall ,Huh  ?"

"And whose babies were the two of you carrying ?"

Woobin and I looked at each other and carried the babies to the room and sat down to tell our managers the situation . 

"So can we keep'um ? "

 

Authors note :

Hi there im really sorry for doing what I was supposed to do .I really am sorry to you guys .

I will really try to update more and make the chapters longer .I really am sorry . *le bows down ninety degrees in front of you *

What do you think will be the answer of their managers  ?