CHANYEOL AND LILY Q&A #1

CHANYEOL & LILY {Drabbles from "Pink Hair, Grey Ends"}

CHANYEOL AND LILY Q&A #1

 

 

V: I’m so glad that we could finally sit down and do this! First to start us off, could you tell me a little bit about yourselves?

 

C: Well, I’m Park Chanyeol.

L: And I’m Lily Song.

C & L: And this is the “Chanyeol and Lily Q and A”! *jazz hands*


 

Did you guys rehearse that?

 

L: Maybe, maybe not.


 

Alright, so here are some basic questions, from both myself and your fellow audience. Number one is: exactly how many years are you guys apart?

 

C: We’re eight years apart—she’s 16, and I’m 24.

 

 

Is it strange to be dating?

 

L: *laughs* Kind of, actually! But we get along really well, so it’s not too bad. The worst thing is when we leave town and people think we’re siblings.

C: *imitating others* Oh, taking care of your little sister? How sweet!

L: Yeol, stop! I’m gonna throw up, I swear.


 

Isn’t your relationship technically illegal though?

 

C: Technically, it is.


 

But…?

 

L: Nobody in our town cares. They've been secretly shipping us together since we were kids, what do you expect?


 

What about outside of town?

 

L: We do our best to keep it on the low.  I would hate for Chanyeol to get in trouble because of me.

C: Thankfully, we pull off the sibling look pretty well.

L: ...Thankfully. I think.


 

What do the parents think about everything?

 

C: As long as we stay off the bed, it’s all good.


 

And if you get on the bed?

 

C: *laughs nervously* Hopefully that won’t happen anytime soon.


 

So what do you go by now, Lily or Poppy? I’m so confused!

 

L: Okay, once and for all, I’m going to clear this up! Lily is my birth name. Poppy is my nickname—most town folk know me and refer to me as Poppy, but elderly call me by my given name.


 

Do you prefer Lily or Poppy, Chanyeol?

 

C: If I’m being honest, I prefer Lily now. Poppy reminds me of when she was younger, in a sisterly way. *wrinkles nose* It took some time getting used to, but now, I really like Lily.

L: *gushes* Aw, thanks baby, I like you, too!


 

Why the name ‘Poppy’ in the first place, anyway?

 

C: *stifling laughter*

L: Chanyeol, get yourself together! *turning away* When I was a toddler, I would laugh so hard that my whole face turned red, like the color of a poppy. After somebody pointed it out, the name stuck. It just so happens that very person was Chanyeol.

C: Nine year-old Chanyeol. Ah, even back then, I was so intelligent.


 

Chanyeol, what is wrong with you!? How could you have forgotten Lily?

 

L: Oooh, awkward! Park Chanyeol, what do you have to say in your defense?

C: *stuttering* I-In my defense, my friends pulled me away from her. I became really busy with school in my high school years, and so Lily and I weren’t really able to spend lots of time together and drifted apart. Also, I got my first girlfriend during that time, so I was quite busy.

L: Yeah, I didn’t like her all that much.

C: Lily, you don’t like people all that much.

L: Point taken.


 

Lily, why would you still even like Chanyeol after he forgot what you looked like? You can do so much better, girl.

 

L: Honestly, I really don’t know. You’d think I’d be smart and go find some other guy, but…

C: But what?

L: *throws hands up* I don’t know! I’ve just always been so attached to Chanyeol, okay?


 

How many questions did you end up asking that day at the diner, Chanyeol? And Lily, weren’t you so tired of him by then?

 

C: Too many to count.

L: Way too many. But it wasn't too bad, it just took a long time. There are worse things to do on this planet.


 

What’s the stupidest thing Chanyeol’s ever done in front of you, Lily?

 

L: It wasn’t exactly “stupid”, but when I was younger, there was this one time when Chanyeol swore in front of me on accident. He was so flustered for the rest of the day I couldn’t stop laughing at him.


 

Lily, do you plan on dyeing your hair again anytime soon?

 

L: Yes, I actually do!

C: What, why? I like your hair color right now, don’t change it!

L: Nah, you’ll be fine when you see what I’ve got coming up next, baby. *winks*


 

Did Chanyeol actually end up paying for that broken glass?

 

L: Took it right off his paycheck, yes I did.


 

What’s each other’s best quality (physically and non physically)?

 

L: Physically, I would have to say… probably his smile—especially when it’s a real one.

C: Her eyes. They’re just so… I can’t explain it. I get lost in them.

L: What about non physically?

C: Non physically? She’s selfless. She puts other people before her like nobody else, and I think that’s incredibly admirable.

L: Aw, you big cheeseball.

C: What about me?

L: For Chanyeol, it would have to be his ability to see the good in other people. He’s such a naturally positive person and I’m not. It makes me almost feel bad, haha!


 

Chanily or Lilyeol? Or Yeolily?

 

C: I like Yeolily.

L: You only like it because your name’s in the front. What about me? What about—

C: Okay, okay, I got it. None of them.

L: *smiles*

 

 

What is your favorite childhood memory with each other?

 

L: In general, any moment with him as a kid was the best. He spoiled me all the time: he bought me ice cream, gave me piggy back rides, played with me. I never felt lonely when he was around.

C: If I had to pick a time, it would have to be when we threw her a surprise birthday party for her eighth birthday. I’ll never forget the look on her face when she walked in.


 

That’s about all the time we have today, a big thanks to both of you! To wrap up this interview, is there anything you’d like to say to each other?

 

C: *deep breath* Thank you for always being there for me, even when I wasn’t there for you. I will never be able to repay you.

L: You sure as hell won’t. And I’ll always be here for you, even when the rest of the world isn’t. I promise.

 

 

Would you like to do another Q&A anytime soon?

 

L: Yes, of course! This was super fun. I hope next time we can get even more feedback from our audience.

C: Agreed. If there’s ever a chance, we’d be happy to do this again. Thanks for tuning in, guys!

L: Thank you!

 

 

 

 

 

 

DISCLAIMER: Lily Song is the only character that belongs to me. Though the name "Park Chanyeol" is used, answers are based off of my personal opinion of his characterization. These answers are NOT REAL, and have been created from a figment of my imagination. Do NOT take this seriously!