Blinded By Love Through My Viewfinder

Blinded By Love Through My Viewfinder

The gentle breeze, the sweet smell of the elderly ladies kitchens and the mystical beauty of the towns well-known hills; Mingyu takes it all in as he traverses the town to get to those beautiful natural ladders. He is about to cross the small wooden bridge that connects the two separated pieces of land when a couple of kids dash by him. He carefully lifts his camera up high enough into the air so that the running kids don't accidentally damage it. The little boys who pass by pay him no heed as they stampede past. With a warm smile spread across his face, Mingyu watches as the little boys figures become increasingly smaller with the distance.

He directs his attention back to the bridge, eager to make it to the hills, when he spots another child out of the corner of his eye. The little girl looks up at him and quickly pulls her two messy braids up to her face. Mingyu notices the dirt and scratches lining her skin.  He smiles and asks her for her name. Mingyu doesn't quite understand what she says so he asks for her name a second time. She peels her braids away a little as she repeats herself. "Thalia." 
"Very beautiful, Thalia. Were you trying to catch up to those boys," Mingyu asks as he squats on his hindlegs so that Thalia can see him at eye level. She nods her head timidly as she continues looking at the gentle swaying of the river. Mingyu turns and looks in the direction she's staring. "Did you know that rivers can carve out canyons in the landscape?"

The little girl shuffles her feet a bit. Mingyu reaches a hand out to her face and waits to see her reaction before placing his thumb on her cheek and rubbing some of the dirt off. "Well, they can. Rivers are really versatile because they learn to carve their own way through life. Rivers are both strong and fragile. Two completely different parts to one equally beautiful thing." Mingyu doesn't stop looking at the little girl as he says this.

After a while, Thalia directs her vision away from the river and looks at Mingyu's camera. It takes her a moment, but she asks "So I can be like him?," as she lets her braids fall from her face. Mingyu looks in the direction she's pointing. It's not where he would have thought she would be pointing. It makes him feel an inmesaudrable amount of warmth in the pit of his heart.
"Yes, you can be just like him. Even stronger than him. Even kinder and wiser than him. Anything you want; absolutely anything you want and it will be yours if you let yourself grow like these majestic rivers."

Mingyu rubs her head down as he stands straight back up. The little girl gives a small bow as she starts running after the boys again. A few feet ahead and she turns to wave back at Mingyu, but he is already gone.

             

Mingyu is careful not to meet anyones eyes as he quickly progresses up the hills entrance. He cluthces his camera firmly to his stomach and continues looking at the ground until he sees the soil begin to change color. He looks up slightly, wary of bumping into anyone or anything. He smiles as he sees the hills ground slope up a bit. "The crest," he mouths. He trots the rest of the way up to his favorite spot on the smooth ground.

He glances around and checks to see that not many people are around and that no one is near him before he whips out his tripod and places the camera gently on it. He takes a number of photos before he spots a family approaching him from the corner of his eye. He quickly throws his foot down on the tripods legs and gives one last glance at the scenery before speed walking away. The family calls out to him but he makes it seem like he never heard them.

Mingyu carefully makes his way down the hills unwalked land; his secret path. He takes in the gorgeous greenery; catching sight of a few of the animals that lurk behind the strong, wooden trees and within their beautifully molded branches. He mentally scolds himself when he comes close to stepping on a flower that juts awkwardly out of a tree.

He makes himself feel at home behind his favorite bush after basking in a patch of open sunlight. He wipes down the camera lens gently with a microfiber towel before plopping it back onto the tripod and fitting it tightly. He sets the tripod down to a height he is pleased with before laying down flat on his stomach. He sticks the lens of the camera out from behind the thick green bush. He is careful not to make any more sudden movements as he takes lots of pictures of the beauty in this wilderness.

A couple of hours pass before the shade in the trees increases in shadows and darkness. Mingyu wiggles his toes a bit to keep the sensation of his foot numbing over from rising up to his leg. He wipes the sweat off his face with the same microfiber towel used to wipe off his lens. Mingyu moves his camera around to see what's out there. He moves his lens past a cluster of twigs and branches before flicking back to the same scene. There, in the midst of the green folliage stands a Spoon-billed Sandpiper ducking her beak into the brown cluster.

"Babies. There are probably babies in there. Oh my god." Mingyu whispers in excitement. He immediately bites down on his cheek as he raises his camera back to the cluster of brown twigs and sticks. He sighs as he sees the Sandpiper is still there messing around with her babies. He swallows as he shifts his leg a little so that his camera can get a better view of the bird in her home. He's about to quench the desire in his heart to get the pictures of this red-listed bird when he hears leaves rustling somewhere off in the distance. The Sandpiper looks up from her nest, startled at the sudden rustling. The thing making the noise pops out from behind a thicket of sprawling bushes and the bird flits away. Mingyu lets out a thunderous groan as he zooms his camera into the figure. He taps his fingernail impatiently against the black plastic as he waits for the person to turn around.

I have to know who ruined my chance at a wonderful shot of such a beautiful bird! I have to know.

Eventually, as if in slow motion, the man turns around. Mingyu's palms start sweating and he gulps down a lump of saliva he hadn't noticed was forming in his mouth. He notices the camera lens shaking slightly but isn't one to associate it with his own hands shaking. His heart beats quicker as he catches sight of the mans side profile and practically explodes when he sees his entire face full frontal. He forgets to breathe as he watches the man walk around. It isn't until the mystery man's phone rings that Mingyu takes in a long breath of fresh air, almost choking on the air as it is suddenly flows into his lungs.

He strains to hear their conversation but only catches a few words here and there. Mingyu continues watching through his viewfinder. He sees the man raise a leg against a tree and push up against it. But Mingyu refuses to let his eyes wander for too long from his face. He takes in the beautiful pieces of flesh that generously spread themselves evenly over his nose so as to give him a particularly gorgeous nose. He takes in his sharp, yet small jawline and the beautiful clearness in his milky white skin. The man squats down on the floor to tie his shoelace. His gaze flits up to the bush in which Mingyu's camera lens juts out from.

I hid it well, I hid it well, I hid it well, Mingyu mentally repeats as his nerves skyrocket.

The man squints his eyes but is quick to stand up again. Mingyu breathes a sigh of relief.

His voice is really deep. Not something I've heard before. But if he's a tourist, why is he around here? This place isn't easy to find.

The mystery man pulls his phone away from his cheek. With the press of a finger he shuts the phone off before stretching his arms high into the air. Mingyu watches as the man's facial muscles contort into a yawn before they smooth over with the clamping down of his open jaw. The man's eyes graze the surrounding area before he turns back around and runs in the direction in which he came from.

Mingyu sits up immediately as the mans figure leaves his viewfinder. He clutches the camera close to his heart as he looks in the direction the man came from, willing him to come back; to let him check that his feelings weren't clouded over by the Sandpiper being scared off.

For the next few days, Mingyu finds himself waiting in his bush for the mystery man to show up. On occasion that he doesn't show up there, Mingyu tends to find him on the foot walkways. He discovers that his name is Wonwoo and that he's here on vacation. Mingyu never confronts him about having scared the Sandpiper off that day. He just lets his camera peruse across the scenery until the man fills his viewfinder up with his figure and his heart up with love.

It's a week from the day Mingyu first saw the man through his viewfinder and Mingyu doesn't see Wonwoo anywhere on the hills. In hopes of finding him somewhere along the hills, Mingyu decides to leisurely walk up and down the hills. He pulls his hoodie high up over his head and pretends like he's listening to music. He welcomes the increasing darkness as it gives way to less and less people. He's about to turn into the unwalked path for some shots today when someone shouts at him to stop. He waits for the running person to pass by him, but soon enough, a hand clutches his broad shoulder.

"You shouldn't be going in there. It's getting dark and we wouldn't want you to get hurt."
"I've been doing this for some time now. I doubt I'd get hurt."
"I know kids like you, but trust me when I say you're being stubborn. I wouldn't be saying this if someone hadn't already gotten hurt."

No one walks through here. I've seen who comes and goes, so what is she talking about. Immediately after finishing his thoughts, Mingyu realizes who it could have been. Who it was. His knees practically buckle underneath his weight as he recalls the mystery man he had been seeing this past week. He remembers why he went searching for him today after having waited in his favorite spot the entire day and the puzzle pieces collect into one.
Mingyu throws his hoodie off and asks the woman for the person's name. She blushes as she says "I don't know. I'm sorry."

Mingyu shakes his head before taking off towards town. He's panting and huffing by the time he makes it to the town's hospital grounds. He stops to catch his breath before walking towards the hospitals main entrance. The doors open and he quickly turns around and starts walking the opposite way. He looks back over his shoulder and sees the coast is clear so he pulls his camera tight to his stomach and makes for the door again.

As soon as he sees the nurse sitting at the front desk, he stops to ask himself what he would say.
Okay, I know his name is Wonwoo. Ack, but what's his first name. Oh, man. Oh, man. What am I going to say for her to let me see him. Better yet, what am I expecting to say to him when I see him. 
No, Mingyu. Calm down. Don't overthink things and just go for it.
Yeah, Mingyu cheers himself on as he steps through the sliding glass doors.

The nurse looks up from her paperwork and gives him an extremely warm smile. 
"How may I help you, mister?" 
Mingyu freezes up. He stutters. The nurse's face contorts into slight confusion. Eventually, Mingyu stops stuttering enough to ask, "Is Wonwoo here?"

The nurse softens her face. "Yes, he is. May I ask whom are you?"

Mingyu looks back at her with startled eyes. He looks down at his canvas shoes. "I'm his boyfriend," he says timidly. Mingyu looks up to see the nurse's reaction. 
She gives an apologetic look.
"I'm sorry, but only family is allowed to visit him."

Mingyu looks back down and starts fumbling with the buttons on his camera. "Do you know when he'd get out?"

The nurse stands and walks towards Mingyu. She clasps a small hand on his arm as she guides him out of the hospital. She walks him out of the hospital and looks around to make sure no one is watching her.

"Now, they say hospital protocol is to keep patient information away from 'strangers' while we're in the hospital," she whispers as she pretends to tie her shoelaces. "So, while you do kind of have to keep quiet about this, he's slated to leave the hospital this Friday in the evening. Okay."

She stands and bows as she walks back into her shoulder. Mingyu calls out thanks but the glass sliding doors have already closed, concealing his voice from being heard.

"Thank you," he mouths to her backside before walking back to his home. Before the hospital is completely out of sight, Mingyu turns back around. He looks the hospital up and down before whispering, "I wonder which window is yours."

                     ----

The following days pass by in an insufferable agony for Mingyu as he continues going into the stunning hills with knowledge that Wonwoo would not be showing up. Mingyu ends up taking less and less pictures as his mind clouds over with thoughts of the fair man. It isn't until Thursday morning while he's eating breakfast that he devises a plan to let Wonwoo see his true feelings.

"Alright, let's get down to it," Mingyu says as he abruptly stands up, leaving his unfinished cereal to soak up the rest of the milk.

                    ----
"Seungcheol, you're such a dork. Bringing me flowers to the hospital."

Seungcheol lets out a hearty laugh as he helps Wonwoo out of bed and into his clothes. "Better than bringing you nothing. Besides, the nurses wouldn't quit giggling and whispering to each other about the status of our relationship.
Made my day when I looked back at them with a coy smile on my lips and they all quickly pretended to be doing something else. Wonder what was going through their heads," he asks as he snarls at Wonwoo.

Wonwoo rolls his eyes. "Good grief, I can't be friends with you any longer."

"I'm so happy you liked the flowers," Seungcheol says as he leans his face into Wonwoo's and grasps his chin with his fingers "Sweetheart."

An audible chorus of squeals comes from outside Wonwoo's hospital room door. The nurses quickly duck away from the door as Wonwoo turns his head in their direction. He quickly turns back to face Seungcheol who has since let go of his chin and gone on to finish packing Wonwoo's things.

He doesn't stop staring down his friend with slitted eyes until Seungcheol says "It's fun. Don't tell me you don't like giving these beautiful ladies some enjoyment?"

Wonwoo sighs as he stands up and makes his way to the door. He sees a few nurses clustered together by the flowerpot near his door. "Don't forget my flowers," There's a pause as Wonwoo tries to keep from smirking. "Honey." Wonwoo straightens his shoulders and walks with his head held high as he leaves the nurses swooning and squealing.

"Alright, Mr. Jeon. You're all set to go." The front desk nurse stands to retrieve the clipbaord from him. "Please be careful with whatever you continue to do." Wonwoo nods his head as he turns to walk out the sliding glass doors. He's about to speak to his friend when the nurse suddenly calls out to him. Wonwoo turns on his heels, his jacket sleeves swaying in the air with the turn. "I just remembered. Your boyfriend passed by a few days ago, asking for you. I apologize but there was no way I could have let him in due to hospital procedures. I did tell him when you were being released, though." The nurse looks up at Wonwoo with sparkling eyes as she waits for confirmation from Wonwoo that what she did was alright. Seungcheol stares at Wonwoo with a raised eyebrow. Wonwoo looks at him with equal confusion.

"Umm, sir. Was it not your boyfriend?," she asks with much less enthusiasm than from before. She starts fiddling with the pen in her hand.

Wonwoo immediately breaks into a huge smile, his stare immediately softening up. "Well, look at that. Must have thought I had amnesia for a secomd there, but I remember now. Thank you for the heads up." Wonwoo waves to the relieved nurse as he turns back to the sliding doors and steps through to the sinking heat.

Seungcheol is busy proding Wonwoo for this boyfriend as he loads in Wonwoo's half full duffel bag into the trunk of his automobile. Wonwoo frowns.

"Truth be told, I just told her that so she could feel reassured she did the right thing, but honestly speaking, I have no idea what boyfeiend she's talking about. Other than the Dewacho's, whom I'm staying with, there hasn't been anyone else I've talked to."

"Suave, my friend. Very suave. Albeit, this whole situation seems a little creepy."

Wonwoo shrugs it off as he pulls himself into the passenger seat. "It can't be as bad as one of those nurses writing fanfiction about us."

                    

Seungcheol is about to turn onto the street where Wonwoo is currently staying with an elderly couple when Wonwoo tells him to drive down to the foot of the hills. Seungcheol shakes his head saying, "Why would you want to do that now? You heard the nurse. 'Please be careful.' Are you that anxious to go and get hurt again? Because really, we play out our relationship anywhere we go."

Wonwoo snarls at him jokingly. "Come on now. I've missed those beautiful hills. It's been awhile now since I've used my glatomus mucus and I'm starting to feel stiff."

Seungcheol eyes Wonwoo mockingly. "You do mean, gluteus maximus." Wonwoo sticks his foot out to hit his friend but immediately lowers it after he feels a sprain jump up into his nerves.

"Yeah, that."
"Well, alright. I'll drive you up, but like I said, be careful. I don't want to head back to college with news that our top track field star can't take me out anymore."
"Augh, hurry up and drive."
"You really aren't the smartest one."

Seungcheol pulls up close to the hills pahtway. Wonwoo steps out of the car and closes the door behind him. Seungcheol rolls the passenger window side down and leans over. He pulls his shades down before asking Wonwoo if he doesn't want him to wait.

"Nah, I'll be okay. Head on back to the Dewacho's. They make the best Friday night kimchi."

Seungcheol taps the side of the car as he pulls back into his seat. He fits his shades back on and rolls the window up. Wonwoo watches as he turns the car farther up the road before making a U-turn. Seungcheol honks as he passes by his longtime friend.

Wonwoo turns towards the trail and nearly jumps out of his skin when he sees a tiny child standing a few paces ahead of him. She has a white sheet of paper in her tiny hands. Wonwoo catches his breath as he makes his way towards her. "It's getting late. Shouldn't you be heading home?," he asks as he crouches in front of her.

"He wanted me to give you this," she stutters as she shoves the paper into Wonwoo's chest. Wonwoo has just enough time to catch the paper before it falls to the dirt-filled, rocky pathway. The little girl runs away from Wonwoo at lightning speed. He watches as her messy braids swing back and forth in a rhythmical pattern.

When he no longer sees her, Wonwoo turns back to the white paper in his hands. He flips the paper open and begins reading. 
Please look at the photos as you make your way up and through this hill today.

Wonwoo stands, slapping the dirt off his jacket sleeves as he looks around, searching for the photos. He spots one a few feet from where he stand and tentatively makes his way over to it.

Ah, you know I was just kidding. This is crazy. I don't want to die today. Now tht I think about it, that person's handwriting was really hideous.

He takes a hard, long look at the picture before continuing on his way. He doesn't find another picture until around the midpoint of that same hill.

This one makes him feel more intrigued than the first one as this picture depicts a bird he'd never seen before. It's got a white belly and a bunch of specs of this deep chocolate brown on its back. A soft light brown tints the back as well and it's gorgeous brown eyes look like it's eyeing the camera head on.

"This is beautiful."Maybe I don't have anything to worry about. This could well be a festival kind of thing that goes on around town.

Even so, these thoughts bring up questions as to why he hasn't seen any other people. He shrugs it off as a correlation between the time of day now and how busy the Dewacho's must be serving up their delicious, hot kimchi.

As he nears the top of the hill, he notes a soft, orangey glow. Confused, he speeds up to see what could be at the top of the hill. He freezes in place as his eyes are assaulted by something beautiful.

A multitude of photos, hung up by on colorful clothes lines, flutter in the wind. Small, round lights cast the top of the hill in a soft orange color. A couple of streamers hang off of the poles that hold the clotheslines in place and gorgeous, sparkling blue Hydrangeas scour the clotheslines inbetween each gorgeous shot of the surrounding hills and its wildlife. 

Entranced, Wonwoo makes his way over to the stunning photo arrangement. He lets the streamers flutter gently against his one good hand, the one that isn't covered in a cast, as he takes in the beauty of this project. He lets his eyes roam over each picture for what comes off as an in measurable amount. He is too lost in the quiet spell of these photos to notice a figure pop out of the shadows from far behind. Wonwoo carefully makes his way to the tip of the hill, where the photos abruptly stop and instead give way to the vast, open sky filled with a million twinkling stars. Wonwoo's eyes glaze over with the same excitement he felt when he first discovered that gorgeous area, deep in the hills.

He freezes when he feels something approaching him from behind.

Good hand or not, let me attem. I can still fight.

Wonwoo quickly flips around and is surprised to see a young man timidly glancing up at him from behind his thick eyelashes. He looks him up and down and doesn't let his gaze shift from the camera that the man cluthces close to his toro. Wonwoo is about to question the man when he beats him to it and says "I didn't mean to scare you." There's a short pause. "And I didn't mean for this to come off as creepy," he spews out. Mingyu refuses to look back at Wonwoo as he waits for his response.

Wonwoo pushes his one good hand into his pants pocket and is immediately struck with an incomprehensible warmth emanating from the paper.

"This was done by you, wasn't it. All of this," Wonwoo utters as he stretches his good hand out over the entire display in front of him. "Was done by you, for me. Now, can you explain to me how this came to be," he continues as he steps up to Mingyu. Mingyu forgets to breathe as he's confronted by an upclose, personal view of Wonwoo. His stomach twists and turns. He takes in the lingering smell of the hospitals disinfectant mixed in with a tange of sweat and something sweeter below those two. For the first time, he notices how one of his eyes is visibly bigger than the other. He looks at how his one ear juts out more than the other, making it appear floppier than the other. He finds it extremely endearing and is about to reach a hand out to touch the bigger one when Wonwoo startles him by pressing his body even closer to his. Their chests lie mere inches away.

Mingyu lets his hand fall back down to his camera. He directs his eyes to the cast on Wonwoo's arm.

"I know this is creepy but I thought by showing you photos of when we were together," Mingyu blushes as he stammers to correct his wording. "Well, no, I mean, when you were in that secret place… the one with all that lush greenery. It's just, I kind of fell for you when you came out of those bushes so suddenly." Mingyu gulps as he finally forces himself to gaze at Wonwoo. Mingyu flinches as he sees Wonwoo, with squinted eyes and a downturned mouth corner, continues to eye him warily, but he refuses to let his eyes move from the vast, dark orbs that are Wonwoo's. "I've never fell so hard for anything since I fell for nature awhile back. But, really, don't let this be awkward for you." Mingyu casts a dejected look down at the ground. "I'll just clean things up and this never happened," he finishes saying as he steps aside to let Wonwoo pass. Wonwoo an eyebrow at the down-turned Mingyu before a playful smile illiminates his countenance.

"I'll be blunt with you when I say I don't believe in love at first sight," Wonwoo begins as he walks over to where Mingyu has moved. "I think it isn't that easy to fall in love with someone and quite frankly, extremely naive of the person who does," he continues as he comes to stand directly in front of Mingyu again. Mingyu raises his eyes up through his bangs and tries his best not to break eye contact with those frighteningly gorgeous black eyes. Wonwoo raises a hand up to Mingyu's cheek. He stops to take in Mingyu's reaction before it with the back of his fingers. "But, quite frankly, as well, I want to give this a shot." Wonwoo lets go of Mingyu's cheek to tuck a jutting out strand of hair behind his ear.

There's something endearing about you, that I can't quite put my mind on, Wonwoo thinks as his fingers rub up against Mingyu's ear. Mingyu inadvertently raises his shoulder up to his ear as a warmth spreads throughout his body. The warmth quickly makes its way to his face, covering him in a thick shade of pink.

Wonwoo chuckles as he moves his hand up to Mingyu's forehead. He leans into him, raising the bangs off of his face. "There. Much better. I can clearly see your blushing face now." Mingyu loses his footing, stumbling backwards and prepares himself to fall onto the ground but Wonwoo is quick to catch him by the wrist.

"Careful. I wouldn't want to lose what's mine before trying it." Mingyu's eyes catch sight of the lights and for a moment, Wonwoo's heart loses its steady rhythm and starts beating quicker. Mingyu smiles before bursting into laughter and Wonwoo dismisses the feeling he experienced as simple annoyance.

"Alright, alright. I'm heading back." 
"Wait!" Mingyu immediately stops laughing. "I'm sorry. I wasn't laughing at you. I… I thought we could watch the night-time sky for a bit longer.

Wonwoo stops mid-foot and makes his way over to the area of the hill where the wide, expansive nighttime sky can be seen stretching itself for miles to come. "So you're trying to hit on me and take me out on a date in the same night? Don't know if that's classy or plain-" Wonwoo looks back to see Mingyu fiddling away with his camera.

"Ah, I didn't mean it like that." What a habit Seungcheol has left on me. Wonwoo carefully lets himself plop down onto the ground before extending an arm towards Mingyu and beckoning him forward. "Come on, come on." Mingyu makes his way timidly over to Wonwoo and slides down a couple of feet away from him. Wonwoo lets out a sigh as he tilts his head onto his left shoulder. "I think the thing I like most about you is that you're really sincere about the things you do. It's refreshing to see someone work so hard towards a goal even without knowing the end result. It's like you do these things without expecting anything from anyone else; much like these stars show up every single night, without a doubt, without expecting anyone to gaze up at them and recognize they're there."

Mingyu listens in attentively. "It's been so long since anyone has sad that about me." Maybe I satrted to come out to the hills everyday because it was my source of comfort until… "I just really fell in lo-" Suddenly, Wonwoo starts hacking away. Startled, Mingyu turns his head to look at him. Worried rapidly replaces his confused state and Mingyu shoots up from his spot. Mingyu runs off towards the darkness. Wonwoo places his chin into the palm of his good hand as a pleased look splays across his features. So, you would trust me with your camera. Ah, really, this whole situation is really weird but I don't feel alarmed in the slightest. Wonwoo mentally chortles as he throws his head back.  Really, this is one for the books.

Mingyu returns, almost stumbling into the clotheslines. Wonwoo eyes him out of the corner of his eye until he sees Mingyu pulling an orange blanket out of a knacksack. He directs a wide-eyed expression his way with a contorted lip. "Ummm, you really came prepared today. It's kind of weird. Actually, really weird."

Mingyu gives him a cheeky grin and shrugs his shoulders as he stretches the blanket out in its entirety. "I guess I'm one for the books than."

One for the books… one for t-. Wonwoo breaks out into a hearty laughter. Mingyu eyes him crazylike. He said the same thing I did. Oh, man, this is quite clearly amusing.
"Guess I can call you the crazy one now." Mingyu teases as he gently lays the warm blanket over Wonwoo's shoulders. Before he has time to move back to his original spot, Wonwoo darts his hand out towards Mingyu, grabbing him by the sleeve and tugging him down. Mingyu looses his footing and within moments his head is resting on his crush's sturdy shoulder. He listens in on his increasing heartbeat but is soon confronted with the realization that it's not just his own heart that is beating rapidly. He tries to catch Wonwoo's facial expression but sees nothing more than a blur of milky white skin.

"I think it's better like this," a madly flustered Wonwoo says as he reaches his hand out towards Mingyu's and entwines them together. Mingyu lets the warmth of his hot hand melt into his skin as he clasps his lean fingers over Wonwoo's knuckles. Together, hand in hand, they warmly welcome this new beginning as they take in the beautiful dark sky with its billions of sparkling warriors.

"Hey, considering your skin color, you think you would taste like milk," Mingyu questions.

 

&&&

Author's Note: I am so excited (can you hear me jumping up and down [boy does King Kong have nothing on my steps]??) to be uploading this one for you guys! Like whew, this one consumed a lot of my time but probably due to my impatience on wanting to complete it as soon as possible and upload it just as quickly. I'll kill my fingers one day in the writing battlefield. I really felt like the fandom needed this one after news of Wonwoo being sent to the hospital for his stomach. ;-; In these hardships, I'm glad he knows he has tens of thousands of Carats supporting him, his lovely man, Mingyu, his comrades in action, SEVENTEEN, his family and friends and aughhh just a lot more people! 

Ahhhh, there I go spewing out more than I originally intentioned. Really guys. Extra huge hug for those who subscribed! It always gives me a lowdown on whether the original fic idea is good or not so thanks, thanks. But also a huge thanks to you all who read this without subscribing, too (because really, I know the power of that bookmark star on our browsers ;D) and to those of you who will (hopefully) leave a comment. Everything you guys do, I appreciate so much. Have a great day/night, you beautifully y people! (#TEAMWEANIEFTW ACK!, I mean #TEAMMEANIEFTW)