002

The Jung Sisters

THE DAY

Today is the important day for me, after a long training session and we’re going to debut, people going to know about us and i hope they’re going to like us. I’m so nervous for today, last night after our practice i couldn’t sleep at all and i wish that my twin sisters is here for me, i really need them right now. Since i was a kid, they’re always be there for me everytime i need them, they’re always trying to protect me and when i’ve been fight with one of them there’s always the other one of them to hug me hehehe i feel so happy for always having them around me and how they always treat me like a little princess. But everything different now, i’m 15 years old and my 20 twin sisters busy with their own life.

We’ve already gather in our company early in the morning for our preparation, after that we go to the venue. This is my first time to do this, to sing and dance in front of a lot of people and what if they didn’t like us? what if they didn’t like our performance? After going for rehearsal, we go to the other room and see there are our family waiting for us, there are my parents but my twin sisters didn’t show up there. I really disappointed at that time because i put my hope to high to can see them here but i just smile and hide everything, my parents encourage me to show my best in the stage and i just nodded to whatever they said.

“Soo Jung…”, my manager call my name

“Nae oppa”, i answer and walk towards him

“You’ve got something outside”

“What is that?”

“You can see by yourself”

When i walk out from the room i see a big bear flower, i meant a lot of white rose that arrange to form a bear shape and hug a heart with a text inside of the heart

“Goodluck for your debut performance our little princess”

We Love You so much,

  Angela & Jessica Jung

Suddenly i smile and i’m so happy to see that, the flowers bear looks really cute with the combination of white, pink, red, and even the brown roses. Rose is my favorite flower and of course my twin sisters knows that. Without i realized tears running in my cheek, how can i think about my sisters like that. I keep ignoring them this past few weeks maybe without they realize about that. They love me and no doubt about that but what can they do if they’re busy? Working in entertainment world is not easy, when ordinary people can have 6-8 hours sleep we only have 1-2 hours sleep time and maybe that on the couch in the waiting room,in the moving car in our way to the next schedule or while we’re having our make up on. I wipe my tears and ask my manager to take my photo with this cute flowers bear.

“f(x) get ready on backstage now!”, i see a floor director calling us to prepare for our performance

So i postponed to call my twin sisters and get ready to give my best performance since i’ve got support from my lovely family, eventhough my sisters not here right now but i feel they’re here with me and watch my performance.

 

2 hours before

Soo Hyun’s POV

“Soo Yeon, where are you? I just landed right now!”, I call my sister as soon as i get out from the plane

“I’m already in the car, we’re going to move to arrival gate now. Wait for my call before you going out! You’re with your assistant right?”

“Okay, i’m still waiting for my baggage now! See you soon sis!”

After i got my baggage, i’m sitting in the top of my baggage and waiting Soo Yeon’s call. I’m using my sunglass and a white mask to cover my swelling face after a long flight from New York to Seoul to avoid my swelling face goes over internet worldwide because of the photo taken by reporter or fans. I check my phone and right now is 1.5 hours before Soo Jung’s debut, are we going to make it? I really wish that we’re gonna be there on time. My phone ring and Soo Yeon call me.

“Yeoboseo?”

“Angela, we’re already in black van in front of Arrival Gate! My assistant wait for you in Arrival Gate to accompany you to the car!”, Soo Yeon speak in English to me, sometimes our family talk to each other using English both of my parents and my sisters

“Okay!”

I walk calmly and i see Soo Yeon’s assistant waving hand to me and walk to me.

“Hello Soo Hyun-ssi, how are you?”, he asked me while we’re walk together

“I’m fine thank you! Do you think we can make it on time to Soo Jung’s debut?”, I’m really worried that me and Soo Yeon couldn’t be there for her debut and i miss her so much because it’s been 2 months since the last time i met her. I met Soo Yeon 1 month ago when i go to Japan. She’s staying in Japan with SNSD for a while for their promotion.

As soon as i reach the car, the door open and i see my twin sister smiling at me and open her arm to me

“I miss you twin sis”, she talked to me

“I miss you too my twin sis”, we hugged and smile to each other

Lately we’re busy with our own schedule and it’s been so hard to meet each other especially with our little sister that always been in Korea because of her training session.

“I hope we can make it on time for Soo Jung’s performance, Soo Yeon-ah!”

“I hope so!”

“What about the flowers?”

“I’ve already make a call in the moment i’ve landed and they’re on their way!”

“Well, nice to hear that! Did Soo Jung call you?”

“No, she’s quiet lately! There’s a few times i call her and she only give me short answers”

“Mmmhh… Me too, what happened to her? Where’s our bright little sister anyway?”

“I hope she’s alright! Maybe she’s busy with the preparation for her debut!”

“Yeah maybe!”

My phone ring and eomma call me…

“Eomma!”, i answer her excitedly

“Where are you Soo Hyun-ah? 30 minutes again Soo Jung will perform”

“Nae eomma, me and Soo Yeon already on our way there! Eomma, where’s Soo Jung? Did Soo Jung know that we’re coming for her?”

“No, she’s on rehearsal right now! Take care on your way both of you!”

“Nae omma, we’ll see you soon!”

 

5 minutes before The Show

Soo Yeon’s POV

Finally we’ve arrived in the venue, me and Soo Hyun in a rush go to a waiting room to meet Soo Jung. Unfortunately, there are only my parents and the other f(x) family. We reached our parents and give them a hug

“Eomma, Appa”, they smile and hug us back… It’s been a while since we met and we missed them a lot.

“Eomma.. Soo Jung..”, Soo Hyun asked

“Soo Jung go to the backstage a few minutes ago, we’re going to watch her performance from here”, Eomma said

There are a TV in that room with countdown “120” in the screen and keep going down.

“Eomma.. We’re going to the side stage now”, I said and hold Soo Hyun’s hand to get her out from the room as soon as possible

We ran together and followed by our assistant in a rush to be there before Soo Jung’s performance started. And when we reach the hall door the security open the door for us because they know us, I’ve heard people shout and count down “10… 9…. 8….” We already stand on the side stage and see our little sister stand in the stage with all of the lights around her. She smile to the audience and looked very nervous so she didn’t notice our appearance there. I pull Soo Hyun’s waist with my right arm and Soo Hyun wrapped me around my shoulder with her left arm and we smile to each other. Yes, she’s taller than me and i’m the shortest between my sisters when i’m just 1.63m, Soo Hyun is 1.70m and Soo Jung is 1.65m. How can this is happened to me? We’re twins but i’m the shortest and she’s is the tallest in our family when Soo Jung in the middle of us although she’s is 5 years younger than me, well I will just accept my fate then.

Finally the music and f(x) start to dance and sing on the stage, me and Soo Hyun enjoy their music and feel the rhythm with our little move while hugging each other and of course we can’t move our eyes from our little sister that looked stunning in the stage, we’re so proud of her. The music stopped and that’s means their performance finished already. We clap our hands and we can see the audience love their performance by clap their hands, shouting f(x) name and standing from their seat. f(x) smile to the audience and bow to them. Me and Soo Hyun can stop clapping our hands tough, they’re coming down from the stage and when finally Soo Jung notice our appearance there.

“Unnieeeee”, she ran to us and come to our embrace so the three of us hug each other

“Unnieeee i miss you so much”, Soo Jung talk again

“We’ve missed you too Soo Jung-ah”, me and Soo Hyun reply her in the same time

“Hiksss…. Hiksss”, i’ve noticed somebody crying and that must be our crybaby, our little princess

“Hey hey hey why are you crying Soo Jung-ah?”, I asked her

“You two, i thought that you guys didn’t come on my debut performance!”, she talk while still sobbing

“Yah! How can we missed your debut performance? How can we’re not here on your important day? Of course we’re coming! I’m sorry we’re a lil bit late because of my delayed flight but we’ve seen all of your performance”, Soo Hyun talk to her and caressing her hair

“Nae Soo Jung-ah, go get mad to her! I’ve been waiting for her about 2 hours in the airport!”, i chuckled

“So you two came here straight from the airport?”

Me and Soo Hyun nodded to her question. She’s sobbing and suddenly crying again

“Thank you unnie!”, Soo Jung talk to us

“Shhhh stop crying, let’s go to the waiting room! Eomma and Appa must be waiting for us!”

 

Soo Jung’s POV

Me and my twin sisters finally together again, here they are hold my arms side by side just like the old times when we’re walking to the waiting room after my debut performance a while ago. I feel really happy to see both of them here, i missed them so much. I even hate them because i feel that they didn’t know what i feel. Before enter the room i pull my sisters hand to the flower bear they sent for me.

“Unnie thank you for this”, i give a wide grin for them

“Do you like it Soo Jung-ah?”, Soo Hyun unnie asked me

“Of Course i like it unnie, roses flower bear! How can i didn’t like it?”, i keep grinning in front of them

“Glad to know that you like this Soo Jung-ah”, Soo Yeon unnie talk while caressing my hair

“Oppa, can you take our photo here?”, i talk to my unnie assistant

He take my phone from my hand and took our photo with the flower bear, after we had enough photo i walk to the room while keep holding my sisters hand and walk to our parents that see us happily and i come to hug them.

“Soo Jung-ah, you did a great job!”, Appa hug me

“Thank you appa!”, after that i walk to eomma and hug her

“Eomma so proud of you Soo Jung-ah!”

“Thank you eomma! Eomma you must be know about this! You already know that they’re coming today right?”, i look at eomma face

“They told me to didn’t tell you about this! They want to give surprise for you!”, Eomma answer me

“Yes! A big surprise for me because i’m nearly to killed them because they didn’t even text to encourage me!”, i pouted to make them pity me although i didn’t mad at them

“Uuuuu…. our sweet little princess”, Soo Yeon unnie smile and hold my pouted lips

“That’s too bad you still mad at us, actually i’ve already set a dinner date for our family to grab some meat tonight for celebrating your debut! I think i should tell my assistant to cancel my reservation anyway”, Soo Hyun unnie talk and reach her phone from her bag

“Aaah…. You shouldn’t cancel your reservation! I’m not mad at you and i’ll be a good sister anyway!”, i pouted my lips again and Soo Hyun unnie hug me that make me smile because i know she’s not going to cancel our dinner date tonight

 

Soo Hyun’s POV

We’ve arrived in a luxury hotel in Seoul, i already tell my assistant to reserved table for our family dinner tonight since i know about Soo Jung’s debut date. And i have a big news to tell them tonight, so this is totally worth it. This hotel restaurant have a really nice Seoul nightview so it’s a little bit hard to get a table here  but because we’ve already booked a few weeks ago, we’ve got the best table in here. The Restaurant placed on 46th floor, and the waitress bow to us when we’ve entered the restaurant and help us to get our table.

“Unnieee, i really like this… You’re jjang!!”, Soo Jung hug me

“You like this? Happy to hear that my Krystal!”, i smile and hug her back

We have a really great dinner, the foods taste really good and i missed this. I missed to see our family having dinner together and talked or laughed about random things. We’ve just finished our maincourse and we’re waiting for our dessert to be served.

“Unniee, do you know i mad at the two of you?”, Soo Jung asked me and Soo Yeon

“Why? What did we do to make you mad at us?”, Soo Yeon answer her

“Because you’re too busy with your schedule, you two didn’t have time for me! I’ve even thought that you’re not coming to my debut show!”, Soo Jung pouted

“Soo Jung-ah don’t be like that, you know your unnies busy with their schedule and there’s nothing they can do about that”, Eomma talk to her

“But i miss them so much eomma, It’s been 2 months since the last time i see them! They didn’t have time for me anymore! Sometimes i wish that they’re not as famous as they’re now!”, Soo Jung talk again

“I’m sorry Soo Jung-ah! You know after our comeback, we’re always busy for our promotion in a few months and right now you must be busy for your promotion too?”, Soo Yeon asked

“Yes Unnie, i have a few schedule to promote our single! But not to many schedule tough…. We’re just rookie!”

“Don’t be like that! You just start your career and i believe that you’ll be a big star someday! My beautiful princess will shine in her own way! By the way my promotion already finished so it will be just a CF or magazine shoot and maybe a few off air and on air performance! AND Soo Hyun must be finished her promotion too, do you finish it Soo Hyun-ah?”, Soo Yeon talked to me

“Y…Yes i finished my promotion already!”

“So you’re not going to leave me again right? The two of you will have more time for me! Yeay!!”, Soo Jung talked happily

My eyes widened and shocked listened to what Soo Jung said, actually i finished my single promotion already but i need to go back to New York next week to do another work. I planned to tell my parents and sisters about my new work tonight but because of what Soo Jung said about she hate it when me and Soo Yeon far away from her that make me doubt to tell them at this moment. Maybe Soo Jung will mad again if she know about this.

I’ve been cast as main cast in new TV series in New York and that make me going to stay there for a while maybe 2-3 months for every new seasons. The Contract has been made for 2 years and my agency, SM Entertainment already signed the contract because this is a big opportunities for their talent to reach Hollywood’s market. At first i think my family will be happy to hear this, but from what i see right now this will be a big disaster.

“Unniee… Unnieee….”, Soo Jung tap my shoulder and wake me up

“Nae… What’s up Soo Jungie?”, I asked her

“What’s wrong with you? You seems really quiet!”, Soo Yeon asked me

“No! I’m okay! Nothing to worry about!”, I smile and look to each of my family members

“Let’s sleep together unnie, i miss you guys so much!”, Soo Jung talked to me and Soo Yeon

“Fine! Let’s have sisters night!”, Soo Yeon answer her while I just can smile

We finished our dinner and going home together with our own car, our manager leave us alone and go straight to our home to drop our luggage and let us go with our family to have our family moment. Appa drive the car while Eomma sit with him in the front seat, we sit in the back seat and after a few minutes Soo Jung fall a sleep in my shoulder. She must be very tired after this debut performance and the preparation.

 

Soo Yeon’s POV

Finally i can step my feet back in this house again, it’s been a while since i go back home and can smell this house scent. Our house always had Jasmine scent in all room, it feel so good to be here again.

“So, where are we going to sleep tonight?”, I see Soo Hyun walk slowly while she hold our half asleep little sister to walk with her

“So i think we’re going to cancel our sisters night since Soo Jung so sleepy already!”, I finished my sentence when suddenly Soo Jung widened her eyes and talk

“Aniyo, we’re going to sleep at Soo Hyun’s unnie room OK? And I’m not sleepy though!”, Soo Jung talked to Soo Hyun and she just nodded her head

I just smile to look at my little sister behaviour, she always be like that. She always show her aegyo when me and my twin sister around. Soo Jung and Soo Hyun very close and Soo Hyun always protect her when i chase her after she tease me when we’re younger. That doesn’t mean that me and Soo Jung didn’t close to each other, but Soo Hyun always agree and follow whatever Soo Jung wants while me can had a little disagreement with her. But we love each other a lot, we do love each other so much and nothing can separate the three of us, The Jung Sisters.

We walked to our own room to change our clothes first before going to Soo Hyun’s room to have our sisters night together. When i reached Soo Hyun’s room, i saw her stand in her balcony and staring at the Han River. Our home located near Han River so we can see the view right from our room balcony because me, Soo Hyun and Soo Jung room located in 2nd floor.

“Miss this much huh?”, I talked to Soo Hyun and disturbed her own moment

“Yeah, i miss this view. I miss our home scent. I miss Appa, Eomma and of course i miss my two annoying sisters”, Soo Hyun answered and smile to me

“Yah! I’m not your annoying sister! Soo Jung does!”, I talked and we laughed together

“Unnieeee, did you guys get me a lot of present after you two left me a few months?”, Soo Jung come inside the room and shout to us while she tried to dry her wet hair

“Yah! Is this the way you treat your sisters when you just meet them after a few months away from each others?”, I talked to Soo Jung and come inside the room followed by Soo Hyun

“I have a lot of present for you, everything inside that pink luggage is for you!”, Soo Hyun said

“For me?”, I asked her

“Inside the yellow luggage”, She answered and smile to me

“WOW! You’re such the best sister unnie!!!”, I hugged Soo Hyun and Soo Jung ran to the pink luggage and trying to open her present. Unnie? Sometimes i call Soo Hyun unnie because she’s older by 18 minutes from me.

“Soo Jung-ah you can open it tomorrow! Let’s have sisters talk tonight! Didn’t you miss us?”, I shook my head and saw Soo Jung giggled, walk toward us and lay her head in Soo Hyun’s lap

“Soo Hyun, why are you so quiet tonight? Do you have any problems with your work? You know you can tell us right?”,  I asked because i’ve notice her behaviour change since our dinner.

“No! Am i quiet? I don’t have any problems with my work, everythings okay! I met a lot of incredible persons and i enjoyed it!”, Soo Hyun smile again but i feel something wrong with her

We’ve talked a lot that night, we laughed to Soo Jung’s silly jokes and we talked about our new experience for this past few months. Soo Jung also tell us about her debut preparation, we talk, laugh, smile and we surely miss this time so much until we didn’t realize that we fall asleep together in one bed just like the old times.


Here's the new update... I hope you guys like it and still waiting for the surprise.. Maybe a few starter chapters will be boring for you but the drama will start soon.... Thank you for the subscribers, and leave me any comments so i can hear what you've thought of my first fanfics.....

See you in next chapters!

XoXo, FKrystalJung