001

The Jung Sisters

One fine day …

Soo Hyun’s POV

 “Yah!!! Give me back my pillow Jung Soo Jung!”, Soo Yeon shout when our little sister suddenly grab the pillow around her neck

“NO!!!”, Soo Jung ran and go behind me “Unnieeee”

“Yah!! Jung Soo Hyun, move your and let me get my pillow”

“Don’t you dare to touch my little sister!!”, i shout to her and Soo Jung sticking her tongue out to Soo Yeon

“She’s my little sister too twin sis!!”

And suddenly Soo Yeon jump to the couch and kick Soo Jung , we’re laughing together, we are really happy and right now we’re in the middle of our holiday. Our family live in San Fransisco and we’re in Seoul for our holiday. Actually my parents ancestor is from South Korea but they move to San Fransisco soon after they got married and live there. So me and my sisters born in San Fransisco and we’re living our happy life there. My name is Jung Soo Hyun and Jung Soo Yeon is my twin sister and we’re having a younger sister Jung Soo Jung which is 5 years younger than us. We love each other a lot and always try to protect each other.

“Soo Hyun, Soo Yeon, Soo Jung…. Change your clothes now! We’re going out!”

“Yeaaay!!!”, and without any hesitation we run to our room and change our clothes

We arrived in Shopping Mall and a lot of people there so i decided to hold Soo Jung hand when Soo Yeon also held her hand in the other side. The three of us walk happily together and we see around a lot of people look like us, i mean Asian people. When we live in San Fransisco we see ourself like foreigner although we born and grow there but here we feel different. Our parents walk behind us and carefully watching us when we walk and tease each other.

“Unnie i’m hungry”, Soo Jung stop walking and look at me

“Hmmm fine little sister, i’ll tell eomma then”

“Eomma we’re hungry”

“What do you want to eat little princesses??”

Together me and my sisters shook our head and our parents smile to us. After that, We sit in the restaurant and busy to munch our food in front of us when suddenly a middle age man walk to our table and talk to our parents.

 

 

 

9 years later

Soo Jung’s POV

“I’m home”, i feel so tired and throw myself to the couch in the living room

“Soo Jung-ah, have you eat your dinner?”, eomma come to ask me

“No eomma, eh eomma are unnies come home already??”

“Not yet Soo Jung-ah, Soo Hyun still in China and Soo Yeon in Japan. I don’t know when are they coming back”

“I’m not hungry eomma, i’ll go to sleep now!”, i grab my bag and go straight to my room

“Soo Jung-ah!”, i heard eomma call me and i just ignore her and close the door

That’s what we are now. No more laughing together, no more teasing each other, and no more hugging each other. Maybe it’s been a month since the last time i’ve met my twin sisters. They’re busy with their schedules now.

9 years ago when we’re eating our lunch at shopping mall in Seoul, that man is representative from one of biggest entertainment company in South Korea, SM Entertainment. He offer contract for the three of us to join their company, my parents think that i’m to young for that but they allowed my twin sisters to join the company and since that they’re busy with their training session. A few years later, my parents allowed me to join and make the three of us part of SM Entertainment.

Soo Yeon unnie, part of the most powerful girlgroup in South Korea, SNSD and she well known by her English name, Jessica Jung a.k.a The Cute Jung because Soo Yeon Unnie always looked cute in her daily appearance with her petite body, she like to use bright colour for her outfit and she always change her hair color for SNSD need. While Soo Hyun unnie became a solo singer and well known also by her English name, Angela Jung a.k.a The y Jung with her long brunnete wavy hair, her perfect curve tall healthy body that make her look very y. And me, trainee in SM entertainment well known by Baby Jung, younger sister of Jessica and Angela Jung, i’m not cute and not y though, i like simple clothes for my daily appearance and that’s gonna be perfect for all day long. I hope someday people will know me as Krystal Jung but i should accept the fact that i’m just little sister of Jessica and Angela Jung. I’m part of girlgroup name f(x) and i heard we’re going to debut soon.

Suddenly i feel warm water running down in my cheeks, i’m crying alone in my room while looking at me and my twin sisters old photos at the Incheon airport when we step our foot here in South Korea for the first time and we look very happy back then. Now, every people in South Korea and maybe the other country know them, Jessica and Angela Jung. We can see their faces in magazine, TV and a lot of commercial ads everywhere. But i can hug them like the old times, i can’t tease Soo Yeon unnie and ask protection from Soo Hyun unnie when Soo Yeon unnie mad at me. Here i am, missing them so much.

 

Soo Yeon’s POV

I’m still sleeping when my phone ring and since i know that call from my family because i’ve set different ringtone from them…

“Yeoboseo?”

“Soo Yeon-ah, you’re still sleeping? Where are you right now?”, i heard my twin sister voice spill a lot of words and i’m still recognizing because i’m not fully awake right now

“Hmmm Soo Hyun-ah, why are you call me early in the morning?”

“What morning? It’s lunch time right now!”

“Really?? Mmmh i had photoshoot last night and we’ve finished at 5 am”

“Soo Yeon-ah, did you heard that f(x) going to debut soon?”

“Really??”

“Yes my manager told me about that”

“So i think we should go to Korea and attend their debut performance”

“YES! Of course we should attend our little sister debut performance Soo Yeon-ah!”

“When are they going to debut?”

“Soo Hyun-ah, the radio show will start in less than 5 minutes so we need you to come in!”, i heard man voice behind her and that must be her manager

“Nae, i will come!”, i heard my twins voice answer that man

“Soo Yeon-ah, let’s talk about it later! I should get going now! And you wake up sleepyhead! Bye… Love you!”

“I’m not sleepyhead and love you too Soo Hyun”

I tried to open my eyes and see Tiffany still sleep beside me and i’ve decided to go back to sleep when i finally reach my phone back and text someone

To: f(x) Manager oppa

“Oppa i heard f(x) going to debut soon? When are they going to debut?”

P.S: Don’t tell Soo Jung that i’ve asked you about this.

From: Jessica Jung

DONE! Now it’s time for me to go back to sleep…

 

2 weeks later

Soo Jung’s POV

Finally the moment has come, my group f(x) going to debut tomorrow with our single “LA chA TA”. I’ve become more busy with the practice and the preparation for my group debut. It’s already 2 month since the last time i met my twin sisters, from what i heard they’re still going all around the world to promote their last album. From what i know, Jessica unnie still in Japan and Angela unnie in New York. We’ve also too busy to talk or chat each other. Sometimes they called me just to ask me about my condition and how is my preparation for my debut, and i will always give them a short answers. Right now i’m in the middle of practice and in the break time so i decided to check on my phone

<                                                The Jung’s Sisters (3)                                         

Sat, 29/8

Jessica Jung

We’re eating sushi right now

Hmmmm… So Yummy….

Angela Jung

Wow!! That’s gonna be awesome!! You should

take me there when we’re in Japan sis ;*

And i want to tell you guys something hehehehe

Jessica Jung

Of Course sis ;*

What do you want to tell us?? Hurry!! Hurry!!

Angela Jung

Errrr… Nothing!! Not now!!

I’ll tell you later sis…. hehehehe

Jessica Jung

WHAT?!?!?! YOU SHOULD TELL ME WHEN WE MEET OR I’LL KICK YOUR !!!

Fine i’ll talk to you later sis! I’m going to enjoy my food again here

Love you ;*

Angela

Love you too ;*

 

That is our group chat, we always chat to each other in this chat group. We can talk and share everything in there even when we’re not together, we always talk to each other and no secret between us. That group help a lot at first when we’re busy with our own schedule but now they’re to busy to even notice that i’ve been quiet lately, i don’t reply their chat and my twin sisters just enjoy their own world. Did they even know tomorrow gonna be a big day for me? Did they miss me the way i miss them everyday? Maybe my mom shouldn’t gave birth to me at all, they look happy without me anyway…

“Soo Jung-ah, let’s back to our practice!!”, i heard Victoria unnie call me

“Nae unnie”, i stand up and walk to the center of the room

Lately i’ve spend more time with them, Victoria unnie, Amber unnie, Luna unnie and Sulli, my girlgroup members rather than my own family. I’m the maknae in f(x) so they give a lot of attention to me, or maybe because i’m the Baby Jung.