Chapter 0.7 - Mafia Teacher PT 3

CSI: of lab rats & field mice;apply open

now playing
aoa 10 seconds

✩ Notes: Hey. Here is a new chapter. I hope that you guys like it!

Chapter 0.7 PT 3

mafia teacher


   

Jihyo was just letting Hwakyung sleep on her side as she hasn't said much. Jihyo gave the food tray back to the nurse as Hwakyung had eatten most of it. She sighed as she could see a couple whispering and staring at them. Jihyo pulled back the curtain to their section as she looked down at the little one laying next to her. Jihyo watched her stir as she opened her eyes just looking around. "It is okay, Hwakyung. You are still at the hospital. The nurse is getting our discharge papers and an officer is going to take us to the station." Jihyo said 

"Dragon." Hwakyung said as she looked at JIhyo. "I saw a dragon." She said as she blinked at the older woman. 

Jihyo nodded as she patted her back. "That is good." Jihyo said as she pulled out her phone and texted Mark that Hwakyung remebering seeing a dragon. "Where did you see the dragon?" Jihyo asked 

"The scary man." Hwakyung said as she looked at Jihyo. 

"Good job." Jihyo said as an officer walked over. 

"I am here to drive you guys back to the station." He said as Jihyo nodded. 

Jihyo walked with Hwakyung to the squad car as they got in just riding back to the station. They got out as she held Hwakyung's hand as they walked to Mark's office. Jihyo opened the door as she let Hwakyung run to the couch in the room that had a few cute forest creature stuffed animals as she watched Hwakyung hug the deer just sitting there. She left his office door opened as he was coming around the corner. "Hey, she said the she saw the dragon on the scary man." Jihyo said as she watched him close his office door. 

"Okay that is good. Has she said anything esle about the scary man?" Mark asked as Jihyo shook her head no. "Well then lets not push her and make her upset. I talked to the child therapist on the phone and she said to let her open up to us on her own." He said as he watched Hwakyung play with the stuffed animals. "I stopped by a store and picked them up. I thought that they would make this enviroment more comfortable for her." Mark said as he sat down at his desk. 

"Oh some people at the hospital were whispering and talking about Hwakyung at the hospital. I had the tapes sent over to the av lab and Seongwoo is looking at them. I gave him a rough time of when they were there." Jihyo added. "Did you get in contact with her relatives?" She asked 

"No yet, I have left a couple messages. If they don't contact us by tomorrow afternoon then I will have to call social services." He said as looked at her sit down beside Hwakyung.

"If you bring me a laptop then I can work from here. She has become pretty attatched to me." Jihyo said as she patted Hwakyung's back as she had laid down just laying her head on one of the stuffed animals and hugging the deer in her arms. 

"Alright, I have someone send one over. Thank you so much for doing this. I am going to check on what is going out there and call Seongwoo to bring your laptop." He said as he stood up. He closed his office door just walking the front of the station as couple was arguing with the officer on front desk duty. He listened to their conversation as he walked up. "Excuse me, I am the lead officer on that case. Please come to this empty desk and we can try to clear this up." Mark motioned to a empty desk. "Get me a CSI to do a DNA fammilar match and Jihyo needs a laptop here." Mark told the front desk as the officer nodded as he walked to the desk. He sat down across from the couple. "So you are claiming to be Hwakyung's parents?" He questioned 

"Claim! How dare you! That is my daughter, how dare you think I am lieing." The woman said 

"It is my job." Mark said as he looked at them. "When a CSI gets here you will need to do a swab to determine a family match to Hwakyung then we can start the process to release her back to you." Mark said as he looked at them. 

"We want to see Hwakyung!" The woman smackced his desk

"She is sleeping and is being watched by a seasoned officer." Mark answered as Soojin walked over. "Officer Jin will collect your DNA and run it at the lab then she will tell me the results then we can procede from there." Mark said as he watched Soojin do her job as he looked at the pair. 

"I also have Jihyo's laptop." Soojin set it down next to Mark as she boxed up the swabs. "I'll have this run right when I get back to the lab." She said as she left. 

"Thank you." Mark said as he crossed his arms. "Can you either of you tell me Hwakyung's favorite animal?" He asked 

"Cat" The woman said

"It is a deer." Another male walked up as he looked at Mark. He had on a backpack and squared framed glasses. "Are you the detective on my sister's case?" The male looked paniked and stressed. 

"Soojin!" Mark called out as she turned around. "I need another test." He said as he looked at the male. "She needs to swab your-" HE stared 

"I know. I am law student with a focus on criminology getting my phD." The male said as he let Soojin swab his mouth as Mark pulled up another chair at a different desk.

"Do you know them?" Mark said as he was holding the laptop in his free arm. 

"No. Are they claiming to be Kyungie's parents? She only has me now, well and my parents. I am Aiko Ryou." He said as he took his id. "I am hear finishing thesis." He said 

"What about Hwakyung's mother?" He asked 

"She died due to complications during the delivery." Ryou said as Mark nodded. 

"I'll be right back, everyone." Mark said as he got up and walked off. He took pictures of the three just walking to where Hwakyung and Jihyo were. He entered his office as he looked at Jihyo. "Do any of these pictures look famillar?" He asked as he showed her the pictures he had taken. 

"Just this couple. They were watching us at the hospital." Jihyo said as Hwakyung had woken up as Jihyo was calming her down. "Someone slammed a door and she got upset." Jihyo said 

"Hwakyung, do you know any of these people?" Mark showed her the pictures.

"Appa!" Hwakyung smiled at the picture of Ryou. 

Mark nodded as he got a text from Bora at the lab. "Okay, you two stay here. I am going to bring a special friend." Mark said as he walked off. He waved to a officer. "Please those into a interview room, Aiko-sshi please follow me." Mark said as he escorted Ryou to where Hwakyung and Jihyo were. "Hwakyung, look who I found." Mark said as he let Ryou enter first. 

"Appa!" Hwakyung said as she ran over to him just letting Ryou picked her and hug her tight. Hwakyung clampped her arms around him just laying her head inside the crook of his neck. 

"Thank you for watching her." Ryou said as he looked at them. 

"Your welcome, it was my pleasure." Jihyo said

"There are a few papers you need to fill out and the child therapist would like to check Hwakyung out since she did a witniss a traumic event. It might help her tell us what happened and who hurt your sister." Mark said

"Yes, of course." Ryou said as he looked at them. "I can't really thank you all enough." He repeated as Mark shook his head. 

"It is very appericated, but we are more happy that Hwakyung is going home safe to her family." Mark told him as he started to gather the paperwork.

•••

Kymin and Yoobin looked at their trail of blood as club room not labeled as anything. Kymin opened up the door as she nodded. "This is totally our primary." She said she turned the lights on not needing the luminol as whoever clean up outside didn't get the chance to do so in this room. Kymin started taking pictures and collecting swabs as Yoobin was printing the doors and other objects in the room. Kymin walked to the tall metal cabinet in the room as she opened up the door just seeing a student slumpped over. "Oh my gosh, Yoobin call for an ambulance." Kymin said as she checked the kid's pluse. 

Yoobin and Kymin stood outside of the classroom as paradics drove the student away as Sirena walked up. "I have all the kids in the gym. How do you guys want to proceed?" Sirena asked 

"We need to scann everyone's clothes for blood." Yoobin said as she looked at Sirena. "I know someone at the academy and the cadets could do this with ASL then we can test what they find." Yoobin said as she walked off with her phone. 

"I am going to finish up in here." Kymin told Sirena as she nodded. 

"Well then I am off to heard the sheep and tell them the next plan of action." Sirena said as she made her way back to the gym. She entered the gym just grabbing an speaker teachers used for gym just blasting the air horn function to get the kids to be quiet. "Alright, you guys. I will being having some cadets coming in here to test you all for blood splatter and any blood that maybe on your clothes. This is not volunteary but madatory. They will be setting up dark tents to check you with ASL lights. If you are clean then you will be sent back to the bleachers if not then your unifrom will be collected and we will give you some thing to wear." Sirena said as she looked at them. 

•••

Seongwoo woke up that morning just getting a lots of texts from Soojin to come in when he could and to make sure Jookyu went for her session with the departmental therapist. He blinked as he was staring up at the fort as the tv was playing music bank. He rubbed his eyes as he sat up just geting out of the fort as he walked into the kitchen to see Jookyu dressed. "You have to go to a thearpy thingy." He said 

"So do you." Jookyu said 

"Yeah but I won't skip mine." Seongwoo said as she shrugged. 

"I made some breakfast." Jookyu said 

"You made cereal and toast." Seongwoo pointed out 

"Okay the you can starve." Jookyu said 

"No, no. I mean noona, you did a good job." Seongwoo was handed the plate of toast with chocolate spread and strawberries on it. Seongwoo sat down next to her in the fort just munching on his food. He looked at his phone as he had texted his room mate to bring him some clothes and also to feed his ferret and cat. 

"You have a ferret?" Jookyu asked 

"Yep, i got him when i was middle school." Seongwoo said 

"My turtles live in my room. It usually darker and quieter in there for them." Jookyu said as she placed her cereal bowl on the coffee table. Jookyu got up as there was a knock on her door as she walked to it to see Hyunwoo with another person. "Seongwoo!" Jookyu said as the boy ran up. 

"Oh this is my roommate, Daniel (Wanna One). He is a criminal behaviorist." Seongwoo said as he took the backpack. He waved to him as he looked at Jookyu. "I'll go change in the bathroom." He said as he walked off. 

Jookyu looked at Hyunwoo as she grabbed a plate from the counter of her entry way just holding it out ot Hyunwoo. "You need to eat something." She said 

"Thank you." Hyunwoo said as he munched on the toast that he was given. "I am suppose to give you two a ride to the station where your sessions will be." Hyunwoo said 

"Do you want some coffee?" Jookyu asked as Hyunwoo his head no. 

"This is fine." Hyunwoo said as he started to close her door. "Finish getting ready." He said as he watched her sigh just walking off. He heard the door open back up as Seongwoo and Jookyu came out. He watched Jookyu lock up her apartment as they left to go the station. 

「MINTLEAF DESIGNS」