the new school

Are you my mate?

As you arrived to school you were shocked to see a enormous looking mansion with people flying; on brooms, or with their wings, and even powers like; wind, ice, water or people transforming into flying creatures. Some people even rode on things like dragons and gorillas, everything was so new to you.

"Earth to Yoo-Jung, earth to Yoo-jung!" So-Hyun shouted while waving her hands in front of your face."I know your curious about everything but can you at lease listen to me" as you look at her you see four girls behind her

"Sorry... Unnie who are they?" you whispered in her ear quietly "As I was saying.. these are my friends" So-Hyun said.

"Hey my name is Sung-Kung, it's nice to meet you" said a girl excitedly while running up and started hugging you, while you stood there shocked.

"Don't mind her she's always like that, the name's Lee Hi I'm a siren" answered a husky voice.

"Jung Eugene, gumiho" said the girl with no emotion, standing next to Lee Hi

"Haha that's so true, she never calms down" laughed a cute chubby girl "Uhh.. by the way I'm a witch call me Lee Soo-Hyun" she said while waving at you.

"Umm.. hey.." you answered awkwardly, while waving back"My name is..." " Yoo-Jung right, you're a vampire, So-Hyun talks about you all the time" said Sung-Kung the girl that just hugged you interrupted.

"Guess what I am!" she said excitedly while showing her wings. Before you could even answer she shouted "That's right I'm a fairy!"

"HAHAHA!!!" laughed Lee Soo-Hyun as she hits your back, while the other three girls just stand there staring because their used to both of their craziness "Ding Dong!!!" rang the school bell as it was time to go to class

"Ugh... is it class time already.. "sighing the two hyper girls, As the others all sighed in relief. "Come on Yoo-Jung i'll take you to the office to get your time table" your cousin said trying to get away from the two girls, as the others bid good bye and head to their classroom. After you finish talking to the office lady, you realise some of your classes you have are similar to your new friends. You got to know them better and understand more about the way the school worked.