getting ready~

Are you my mate?

 

"Yoo-Jung wake up you will be late for school!" said an angry voice, "huff... no wonder halabeoji is always lazy to wake you up" you knew it was your cousin So-Hyun trying to wake you up."neh.. unnie" you said as you tried to wake up and get yourself out of bed 'damn I knew I should've of slept early..' you though cause the reason you were too excited to sleep was because today was the first day of school.

You were always home schooled and lived with your grandpa who was a vampire. yes, i know what you may be thinking why on earth is a vampire going school during the day time well... the school was in the day time and you didn't have enough money to go to a private vampire school for god's sake that was the only reason why you were home schooled. You had no parents and lived with your grandpa and now that your old enough to have a job and have enough money you could finally go to school.

"Finally you're up.. quick get ready! I don't want to be late because of you" So-Hyun nagged, as you saw her already ready. There was one thing you never understood in your family, why was your cousins side of the family one of the top classed wolfs how did wolf and vampires become families didn't they hate each other? and even though you were family, why was being cousins a secret that only our family knows, but you didn't want to be nosey so you never asked and let it be.

You quickly got ready  luckily the school did not have uniform so you were allowed to wear anything you wanted,  so you used a white laced dress and your special purple necklaces that your grandpa gave to you. Yeah you may be thinking aren't you a vampire? weren't you meant to wear all black? the thing is you never really liked black weird right? but the weirder thing, is why weren't you pale like the other vampires? and why didn't you like to drink blood like the other vampires? but you didn't really mind because grandpa said you are special hehe.. hearing that you never asked again, you liked the sound of being special. But you didn't want people to tease "the new girl(vampire)" for not having pale skin so you wore lighter foundation which was lighter than your skin colour or should I just say a really really pale colour.

As you went down stairs your grandpa was shocked "yahh!! you almost gave me a heart attack and made me look older omo dont tell me i have a wrinkle now. What happened to you your almost as white as me? are you sick love?" he said still touching his heart. "huff... you getting older as if halabeoji you look like you're in your thirties and you dont even mention about wrinkles okay plus you already know why I am like this so don't be so shocked okay " You pouted knowing that vampires can choose to stop growing when they drink enough blood. You  had no time to eat breakfast so you took a piece of toast and ran out the door with So-Hyun, "Bye both of you have a safe trip to school! uhh.. and dont call me that call me Soo-Hyuk "your grandpa shouted while winking, so you stuck your tongue out. As we walked to school So-Hyun explained how the school worked and how excited she was that you guys were in the same year.