Love??

Love Notes

 

{Aika}

Hmm... I woke up slowly... Then checked my alarm clock.. 10AM... Ughh.. Again.. I slept in a lot.. But it's okay, I learned more about Soohyun oppa. Though, it only made me fall for him more..

 

I checked my phone

1 New Message

 

Ohhh.. Oppa texted me good morning, smiling like a fool at my phone. I texted back,

From: Love Song

To: My Handsome Prince

Good morning, oppa~ I hope you slept well too!! Have fun with the music show okay??

I love the way you laugh whole-heartedly. It's so big and dramatic but I can't help but laugh along with you too <3

 

Whew.. That's good right? I hope.

 

{Narrator}

For the next three days, Soohyun and Aika texted each other as much as they could. Which was often since schedule in Korea with the end of the year approaching was much more relaxed.

 

All the members started to notice that Soohyun had grown more attached to his phone constantly checking it, and smiling like an idiot at least 11 times a day.

 

Kevin grew worried for his hyung.. Soohyun never told anyone what happened..

 

{Soohyun}

From: Love Song

To: My Handsome Prince

Oppa~~ that last performance was amazing!! You were amazing!! I loved it all!! Daebak <3

 

Aika made me smile all over again.. I was about to reply when Kevin came over.

 

"Hyung, who are you talking to?" he asked.

 

"Hmm?? A friend..." I didn't look up from the phone.

 

"Hyung.. Is it a girl??" He tried to look at phone screen, which I covered.

 

"Huh? No of course not.."

 

"It is!! You're blushing, hyung!! Who?? Who??" He smiled, knowing I was lying.

 

I sighed giving in, "That girl from that fan meet in Japan."

 

"Ehh?? Really?? The one that touched your abs??" He remembered.

 

"Yeah.. She's just perfect... In every way.." I admitted.

 

"Ehhh.. Hyung.. Do you love her??" Kevin nudged me.

 

"I don't know, Kevin... We only talk in texts.. And what if she doesn't feel the same? Or what if she's just using me to meet you or Kiseop?" I sighed again, admitting my worst fear.

 

"Hyung.. I'm sure she's not like that.. We're going back to Japan tonight.. Maybe you guys can meet up for a date or something?" he suggested.

 

"Yeah.. Maybe.. I just have to disguise or something.." I said.

 

"There.. Then you can find out the truth.. It's fine hyung. Go pack up, the sooner we're back, the sooner you can see her."

 

"Arasseo." I went to my room, listening to my dongsaeng telling me what to do. I let out a laugh realizing the irony of the whole thing.

 
Author's Note:
I will update everything I have~
So I don't confuse myself~~ :DDD
here we go~~ <3