ωσяк αт тнє ¢αƒє

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The café wasn't busy, which was weird. The café you worked at was busy 24/7 customers come in every few minutes, orders always piling up, and as soon as you know it, all the seats and tables are taken. But this time, it was only a few customers. The same ones who always come and order.

As soon as you were gonna head to the back, you heard the door open. You silently groan and walk towards the cashier. It was a group of males. Three of them. All wearing hoodies, covering their face. You looked at the one in the front staring at him with the most devilish and angriest stare, which made him flinch a bit.

"What would you like?" You say confidently.

"Three lattes please. Make them all small." He says with a manly voice.

"Alright, name?" You ask while typing in their orders in the cashier. 

You see him shift a bit and whisper to the two another men. "Uhh, Jungkook." He says after a while.

You freeze. You remember the name Hyeri said..'Jeon Jungkook..' "10.87 dollars is your total." You say trying not to look weird. They hand you the money and you start making their drinks. They sit quietly on a table far away. You couldn't believe his name was Jungkook..Was it actually him?

That thought was in your head the entire time you made the drinks, you could not think straight but you had to, you had to make their drinks. As soon as you were done, you called his name.

"Jungkook?" You say breaking the silence in the café.

He walks up and takes the drinks and bows. "Thanks." And gives you a small smirk and a wink. You blush a little and he and his friends head out of the café.

While they were walking out, you noticed something on their jackets. A small logo was on their left sleeve. It said "BANGTAN BOYS." And probably their name under it. You read all three of them..

"Jungkook."

"Suga."

"V."

It sent shivers down your spine...You look at the clock. It was near closing time, so you told the customers to leave. As soon as they all left, you said bye to all of your co-workers. You ran straight to your car.

You called up Hyeri. "Tell the girls to meet us at the 'place' right now." You said, your voice tired, but serious. You hung up and drove to the 'place'

CL was the first one there of course, she hung out there 24/7. It was kind of her home. You sit next to her and sigh. One by one the girls walk in.

"Ok listen up."

They all paid attention closely.

"I might've seen three of the members of Bangtan Boys." You say

"Picture?" Hyeri says hesitantly.

You were able to get a picture. You showed them all the picture and Hyeri quickly searched their names.

"Hmm..Min Yoongi? Kim Taehyung? Then Jeon Jungkook..." Hyeri says confused at the first two names.

"Suga and V might just be their gang names." CL tells her.

"I knew th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter