ᏒᏋᎷᏋᎷᏰᏋᏒ ᎷᏋ?

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You decided to go on a morning walk after you finished breakfast. You grabbed your phone and left. You first walked to the café you worked at, which wasn't far. As you came in to order, you saw the three boys again.

They stared at you until you left. You silently sipped your drink, wondering why they were staring at you with weird looks. You continued to walk throughout the city, but for some reason, you knew someone was following you.

You casually took at your phone and pulled up the camera, trying to look like you were looking at yourself, you saw a figure behind you..It was a man. You quickly turned off your phone.

You tried to look for a store, so you could lose the figure in the store, and quickly escape..but you found yourself in a dead end..Next thing you knew, you were shoved against a wall..You groaned in pain.

"Missed me?" You heard, slowly opening your eyes.

You saw a man look at you with a smirk. He looked deep into your eyes, and saw you were in pain. He then moved his hands to yours. He grabbed it and chuckled.

"W-who are yo-.." You say in trembling in fear..

"You don't remember me?" His eyes widened, slightly shocked..

"No.." You say quietly looking down at your hands

"It's me." He chuckles "Jungkook." He removes his hoodie.

"J-Jungkook?" 

"We haven't seen each other in years." His hands now wrapped around your waist.

You blush a little, You were happy to see in after all these years, but you were both rivals.

He was now closer than before..His forehead touched yours.  

"I missed you.." His voice, more softer than before. 

He grabbed your hand and took you somewhere..It path was dark, but as soon as you got there, it was bright. There were men everywhere you looked. They all looked tough and gave out terrifying stares. 

He took you to a group of men, there was 6 of them. You saw the Suga and V boys again. You just had a reunion with a old friend, and you allow him to drag you somewhere? Heh..

"Meet my friends." Jungkook says snapping you out of your thought

"I'm Jimin!" A cheerful boy, shorter than me says. 

I smile, "I'm Y/n."

"I'm J-hope~" A guy says while jumping up and down.

"I'm Rapmon, and this is Jin." 

"I'm VV!!" A red haired screamed.

"I'm Suga, Call me Yoongi." He says with no emotion.

I got close to each one of them, and talked to them for a while. 

I got pulled to the side by Jungkook, "What are you guys? Some dance group..?" You said trying to figure out if they were the group she was looking f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter