Nouvel Ami [new friend]

Misheard Reality

Cherish the happy moments, because the ending might just be around the corner.

Hani's POV

It's been a week since Kookie, Jimin and I became friends. It's the first time in my whole life that I had some friends to keep me company. Right now, Kookie and I decided to go to the mall. We went around to look at some clothes and bought matching tees.

"Wait, aren't we suppose to be making our project right now?"
"Let's do it some other time~"

I looked at him in disbelief, if there's one thing I know, it's he's good in singing and carefree. He smiled and then grabbed my hand and led me to the cinemas. He bought two tickets and some snacks.

"What's with boys and ironman?" I asked. He just shrugged and then focused on the movie. I reached out for the soda but then caught his hand instead. I froze at the contact and immediately placed my hand away.

"Sorry." Kookie whispered.
"Nawh. It's my fault." We both chuckled and shifted back our gaze to the movie. I could still feel my cheeks burning what the heck?

end of POV


 

Jungkook's POV

My heart kept racing all throughout the movie. I guess, ironman still has that effect on me. I mean, he's the greatest superhero that has ever existed! Who wouldn't feel the adrenaline of that?

end of POV

 


 

Hani's POV

Kookie went home ahead since he had some urgent matters to attend to. He offered to take me home but I told him that I wanted to stay a little longer. It's a weekend after all and it's only 3 pm. I walked around aimlessly in the store but then happened to witnessed a crime scene. I saw some guy break a pair sunglasses. I looked at him wide-eyed and couldn't believe that it was possible to break it by just a single touch. He then turned to look at me nervously and seems like he was having cold sweat. The look on his face made me laugh.

6843380693a06393855033627cb0bcff3b8ca03a_hq.gif

"You know, you really have to pay for that hahaha"
"Yeah." He looked embarrassed and scratched his head. What is with people scratching their heads when they're embarrassed?

He reached out for his pocket and then another broken reaction came to his face.

". I think I left my wallet somewhere." He murmured to himself. He was about to dial someone's number in his phone when I spoke.
"I don't mind paying for it." I offered.
"Thanks but I don't think that would be right. It's my fault for not being careful enough."
"Nah. I insist." I replied and then grabbed him by the arm and we both headed to the counter and paid. We got out of the store just to make sure he doesn't break any more stuff.
"Gee--uhm thanks. I promise to pay you back. What's your name?"
"Hani. You don't have to pay, it's alright really." He looked hesitant.
"Hmm then why don't you accompany me as your way of paying?" He looked taken aback. So was I, what the hell am I thinking?!
"Okay then." He smiled and a dimple came out haha

I brought him to my favorite Italian restaurant and ate. We talked abut stuff and I found out that he composes songs and loves rapping. He was called Rap Monster too-- what an odd name. He's real name turns out to be Kim Namjoon and right now, he's in senior high. He's two years ahead of me and Kookie.

I had a great time with Namjoon. He's really good at keeping conversations going. We headed our separate ways and went home. My phone beeped indicating the sign of a message:

 

Did you get home safe? - Kookie

Yeah, I did. Guess what?

What? - Kookie

I met an odd guy today at the mall.

Seriously? Did he hit on you?! Are you ok?! - Kookie

Calm down haha. He's a really nice guy :)

After that, Kookie didn't reply anymore. Did I say something wrong? I got tired of thinking why he seemed to be upset, maybe he just ran out of load right? I'm just overthinking. I better go to sleep and go ask him tomorrow.

**

"Yah! Why are you ignoring me? Kookie-yah!" He kept walking away in fast pace.


"Did you two fight?" Jimin asked while hanging his arm on my shoulders.


"Aish! I don't know!" I walked past him, pushed Kookie and headed straight to class.

 

Jimin's POV

"Tsk tsk. Why is our maknae sulking?"
"I don't know hyung." Jungkookie replied looking shocked by Hani's sudden moodswing.

It seems like our Kookie is developing a little crush on Hani. I don't want to lose.

I went to my class and Jungkook followed Hani to her class. It's kinda frustrating to be a year older than those two aish.

"Taehyung-ah~"
"Stahp you jamless dwarf!" Tae said while holding out his palm in a stop sign. I pouted and declared our friendship over.
"Go and marry Jungkook!" I said and stormed off to my seat. Aish this bestfriend of mine is really heartless.

b7db5727448c756e0672cce6ebddc3bda059bdd0_hq.jpg

end of POV


 

Hani's POV

"Pssst."

"Pssst!"

"Psssssssssst!"

Aish.

"What?! What?!" Jungkook smiled and then leaned closer to my ears.

"Mianhe." I looked at him and then smiled.
"Pabo." And with just that we both made up but until now, I don't get why he was upset. Well, whatever atleast we reconciled :)

Kookie bid me goodbye and went to his class. The girls looked totally awestrucked and then glared at me.

"Did you do something wrong?" Taekhyun asked as he placed his bag at the side of his desk and sat down.
"Dunno." I said softly and as I looked at him, he was facing front. Maybe, he didn't hear me.
"I don't know" I repeated a bit louder.
He turned to me and then placed his hand on his ears, "I heard you." And then smirked.
I looked away feeling my cheeks burn. God, that was embarrassing. I mentally slapped and reminded myself to put this guy on my deathlist.

42e6dcb6c7565d521ae9bf62f38b6111--k-pop-bangtan-boys.jpg

**

Lunch time came and Jimin texted me to meet him at the rooftop. I immediately headed there with my lunchbox in hand. As I opened the door to the rooftop, I came into eye contact with someone familiar. I was in a state of shock and dropped my lunchbox...