Le bruit fort [loud noise]

Misheard Reality

I wish love was perfect as love itself.

Someone's POV

It didn't matter if you were in despair as long as their greed could be fed. In the end, my nonsensical thought process decided that I was at fault. I hated life, I hate life, and I'll hate life. Everyone's always being fed with this illusion that love could make life a picturesque but too bad, love is the one that makes life even more miserable than it always was. See their smiles for the first time and see their smiles for the last time - it's fleeting, nothing lasts. 

Where there is hope, there is always despair. We need to be in despair for all our hardships.

 

"Hey, you okay?" 

"Yeah." No, I'm not.

"That's good then." 

"Yeah." Please hear me.

"See you later, gotta pick up my sister." 

"Mhm." Don't go. Save me. I want to take my life away but I don't have the courage to do so. It was one regret after another.

end of pov

"Hey, did you guys hear Agust D's new mixtape?"

"OMG of course I did, it was bop!" 

"It's a shame he never shows his face in his music videos though."

"Yeah I bet he'd be really handsome with a husky voice like that and his tongue technology is just freaking y !!"

"And the way he sa- ow!"

"Hey! Watch we're you're going!"

"Our friend got hurt tsk."

Yoongi slowly turns to the girls making a fuss and gave them a condescending look before moving away.

"Yoongi is really handsome and all but he's just too scary.

"Yeah, dating him would be so scary."

"I like that cold stare though. I'd want him to step on me any day~"

"Ew gurl the heck!"

The girls headed back to their class, still in big disapproval of their friend's previous statement. 

--

Yoongi sat down on bench with his headphones on, listening to his song. No matter how much people praised him for it, he always feels it's not enough. His efforts were never enough, he felt so lacking and undeserving. 

Right, I'm living because I can't die

There are things he had to protect, he's afraid that if he let go then everything would crumble away.


But I don't have anything I want to do

He had no dreams, if only he had a dream - was what he thought to himself, sighing his despair away.


I'm in so much pain and loneliness but people around me
Keep telling me to regain my consciousness

Did life have to be this cruel? 


I try to vent my anger but I only got myself
So what's the point of venting my anger

He never felt so alone. He knew he had his friends with him and they would be willing to listen to him but no matter how much he filled his broken heart with love from others, a broken heart could never be filled. It was like filling a cracked glass with water. That no matter how much your try to fill it, it will always end up empty.


I'm scared to open my eyes everyday and start breathing

Living was agony itself.

Even my friends and family are drifting away
I feel anxious as time passes by

When will this end? All this madness and selfishness, when can we all see happiness? I wish I could experience it before I even forget what that word means.


It feels like I'm all by myself
I hope everything disappears when I'm alone
I hope things disappear like mirage
I hope things disappear

I don't deserve to live and yet I selfishly ask for a hand to reach out to me.


I hope my damn self disappears
I'm abandoned like this in the world
In this moment I'm drifting away from the sky
I'm falling