bonus (on what happened after 'Heehyun the cat' slept with Sejeong)

(Cat)hy

Chaeyeon Chaeyeon

 

The cat meows and wanders around the dorm to find her girlfriend. Sleeping with Sejeong was a very bad idea. The girl held onto Heehyun like her life depended on it, she never once let go in her sleep and the poor cat honestly thought she was going to die because of suffocation.

 

Coughing from the unpleasant memory, Heehyun finds her girlfriend sitting on the white couch, flipping the TV channels aimlessly. She hops on beside the younger and rubs herself against her thigh.

 

Chaeyeonie?

 

No response. The girl still looks ahead to the TV.

 

Chaeyeon ah

 

The cat meows again and even lightly taps her little paw on the other’s thigh to gain attention. However, the other never budges. Defeated, she settles herself beside the girl by lying on its stomach, occasionally stealing glances at the younger girl.

 

It’s been at least an hour and Heehyun has had enough of the silent treatment. She hops to the coffee table right in front of Chaeyeon, one of her hind paws successfully presses on the remote, shutting the TV off.

 

Chaeyeon

 

Tucking a strand of loose hair behind her ear, Chaeyeon slides down the couch and sits cross-legged, taking herself face-to-face with Heehyun who’s sitting on the coffee table. “Unnie.”

 

Chaeyeon ah I’m sorry. I shouldn’t let Sejeong kiss me. I swear I’m not letting it happen again, so please forgive me? Please?

 

Heehyun waits, her head to the side, waiting for Chaeyeon to say something, but the younger just stares, mouth shut. After a good minute of staring, the younger pulls her knees up, wraps her arms around her legs and pouts. “I’m starting to hate this unnie.”

 

What’s wrong? The cat takes a step closer and puts her paw on the other’s chin.

 

“You’re indeed very cute and I love the way how you stare intently at me with those cat eyes but I- I don’t want these literal cat eyes, I want you back unnie. Like the real you, the human you…”

 

 

 

 


A/N: This actually was the way I tried to progress the story but as you can see it was turning a bit sad and I didn't know how to pull it back to the fluffy side so I abandoned it :P Hope you still like this little something(?) lol Till next time!!