The Devil Pair Are Back!

Kisses From Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days went by and Wonho would force me to wake up every morning to go exercise with him. I was kinda glad that spring break's over because I don't have to go exercise anymore but I'm also kinda upset that spring break's over because that means that I couldn't spend as much time as I did before with Wonho. Today's the first day back at school after spring break. I was very tired from last night so once I got into my classroom, I immediately laid my head down. I was just about to fall asleep when the teacher just had to come in. 

"Alright, class, we have two new students, so, please treat them with respect." He said, loudly. I groaned then propped my head up. Since I closed my eyes for a long time, when I opened my eyes, everything seemed a little fuzzy. I blinked couple time trying to focus on the two students that are in front of the classroom. "Please introduce yourself to the class." The teacher said while setting his things down on the podium. I saw one of the fuzzy figures moving.

"Hello, I'm Song Eunkyung. Please treat me well." She said. I blinked a couple more times and the two fuzzy figures started to go away. I could now see who was in front of me. The first thing I saw was that girl, Eunkyung.

"Ugh, she's here." I mumbled then laid my head back down. I wasn't interested anymore. Then I heard a familiar voice. 

"Hello, I'm Do Kyungsoo, please treat me well." Someone said then bowed. I looked up immediately and was greeted by a smiling Kyungsoo. I smiled back at him. 

"Please find an empty seat and take out your textbook." The teacher said. Kyungsoo went straight to the seat next to me. Once Kyungsoo sat down, I immediately hugged him. I heard him chuckle then he hugged me back. 

"I missed you." I said with burying my face into the crook of his neck.

"I missed you too, EunA. You didn't do anything while I wasn't with you, right?" Kyungsoo asked. 

"Of course not, I'm not going to have fun without you." I said while smiling.

"Good," Kyungsoo said while smiling too. "Do you want to go to the mall with me after school?" Kyungsoo asked. 

"Of course, I would go." I said then took out my phone. "Just let me tell Wonho that he doesn't have to wait for me." I said while texting Wonho. 

"Who's Wonho?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Oh, my boyfriend." I said. 

"Aye~ You got yourself a boyfriend." Kyungsoo said while nudging me. My smile widened. 

"I'll introduce you to him during lunch." I said. Kyungsoo nodded his head. Once the bell rang for lunch, I packed up all my stuff and waited for Kyungsoo. 

"I'm done, let's go back." Kyungsoo said. I nodded my head while smiling. I held out my hand for him to hold. While we were walking down the hall, we were swinging out hands back and forth. Once I saw Wonho waiting for me at the cafeteria doors, I ran over to him while pulling Kyungsoo with me. 

"Hi, baby." I said then kissed his cheek. He turned around and smiled. His smile then slowly started to fade once Wonho saw Kyungsoo. 

"Who is he and why is he holding your hand?" He asked while pointing at our hands. 

"Wonho, this is Kyungsoo, he's my best friend from one of my old schools." I said. 

"Okay, but why is he holding your hands?" Wonho asked. 

"What? We can't just hold hands?" I asked. Wonho immediately shook his head. 

"No, only I can hold your hand." He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter