With Satan, 8 Idiots, & My Dork

Kisses From Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The last bell rang so I quickly packed up my things and waited for Kyungsoo to finish. 

"Is the rest going with us?" I asked. Kyungsoo shook his head. 

"It's only us two." He said. 

"Good, Junmyeon won't be nagging us." I said. Kyungsoo chuckled a little. 

"Okay, I got everything packed, let's go." Kyungsoo said while getting up. We got out of the school as fast as we could then ran to the bus stop. Why we're in such a hurry? Turns out that the rest of going with us after all and they're waiting for us at the mall. While we were on the bus, I got curious about why he was the only one who got transferred to my school. 

"Hey, Kyungsoo," I said while tugging on his sleeve. He looked at me with his big eyes. (So cute.) "How come you're the only one who got transferred? What happened to the rest of the guys?" I asked.

"Well," Kyungsoo started off then shifted his body so that his whole body was facing me. "One day the principal caught me trying to kill Chanyeol." Kyungsoo said. 

"So you got expelled?" I asked. 

"The principal expelled me because she caught me trying to kill Baekhyun." Kyungsoo answered. I giggled a little. I then remembered about something. 

"I wanted to ask you to do this for awhile now." I said then took out my phone and opened up the recorder app. "Can you please say Squishy for me?" I asked while holding up my phone. He gave me a weird face first. 

"Squishy." He said. I ended the recording with a smile. 

"Thank you." I said.

"Why do you need it, though?" He asked. 

"It's going to be set as my new notification ring." I said then you could hear him saying squishy. "You sound so cute." I said while smiling widely. I placed my hands on his cheek and squished him a little. "Squishy!" I shouted while smiling. "Laugh for me." I said. 

"No." Kyungsoo said while turning his body away from me. 

"Why not?" I asked. 

"You're actually the only one that I let get away with this kind of stuff, don't push it." He said. 

"Come on, laugh for me." I said then hugged his arm. "Please?" I begged. 

"Fine," Kyungsoo finally said. He laughed cutely before pushing me away. "Happy?" He asked.

"Very." I said while getting closer to him. "You sound so cute." I said.

"Eww, get away from me." He said then pushed me away again. 

"Come on, don't be like this." I said while getting closer to him again. "Be your squishy self!" I shouted. He gave me a disgusted look before he smiled. "Squishy!" I shouted again. Once it was our stop, we got off. We were taking our time to walk into the mall, because we're lazy to run again. I heard Kyungsoo saying squishy over and over. I looked at him. "Is that you?" I asked. Kyungsoo shook his head then pointed at my phone.

"Someone's texting you." He said. I hummed in response then took out my phone. "Who is it?" Kyungsoo asked. 

"Wonho." I said while opening up his message.

______________________________________________________________
Wonnie Bear - Help me
Wonnie Bear - I know that you love me, please help me
Wonnie Bear - You love me, right?
Wonnie Bear - EunA?
Wonnie Bear - EunA! You love me, right?!
Me - Of course, I love you
Wonnie Bear - Help me
Me - With what?
Wonnie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter